Can you think of anything...

Mr.Right

Mar 19, 2015
That delights the taste buds more than some good caramel? I'm trying too, but I'm drawing a blank. I mean, there are other great flavors, but nothing does it for me the way caramel does.

I love caramel. Ben and Jerry's has a flavor called Caramel Sutra. There is vanilla on one side, dark chocolate on the other and a core of caramel the size of a quarter down the middle. I don't understand why salt is being added to chocolate and caramel like it's a good thing.

That delights the taste buds more than some good caramel? I'm trying too, but I'm drawing a blank. I mean, there are other great flavors, but nothing does it for me the way caramel does.

Can you think of anything that delights the taste buds more than some good caramel?

Yeah, bacon.

Bacon6_Gif.gif

Dude! That didn't even cross my mind. OG KUSH all the way! Or maybe some Skywalker OG...

image.jpg

Dude! That didn't even cross my mind. OG KUSH all the way! Or maybe some Skywalker OG...

image.jpg

If it ain't junk food, it doesn't belong on this thread. You've been warned.

Your OP never said this topic was restricted to "junk food". Nevertheless, Marijuana can be an excellent ingredient for many types of junk food... so yes, it is relevant to this topic.

image.jpg

If it ain't junk food, it doesn't belong on this thread. You've been warned.

Your OP never said this topic was restricted to "junk food". Nevertheless, Marijuana can be an excellent ingredient for many types of junk food... so yes, it is relevant to this topic.

Infidel! The junk food gods will not be mocked! Marijuana is a vegetable. I think. Or is it a weed?

But you can use it when creating brownies, cupcakes, cake, rice crispie treats, candy... etc. The list goes on. Adds flavor as well as the obvious effects of the THC.

But... of all those things I've only had it in Brownies.

But you can use it when creating brownies, cupcakes, cake, rice crispie treats, candy... etc. The list goes on. Adds flavor as well as the obvious effects of the THC.

But... of all those things I've only had it in Brownies.

OK. It's a non junk food additive then.

Forum List

Back