Can you tell me why you are against Russia in this conflict?

So, precisely what words in my post state "I am defending Russia"?

The Republican playbook is not to praise Putin and root for Russia to win, even though Trump does it.

Instead, they substitute…
It is not our fight, we need to stay out of it
What about the debt?
We need to concentrate on the border

All have the same goal of removing support for Ukraine and allowing Putin to win

How should I have responded? I’m trying to imagine what an appropriate response would be to your horse shit comment?

Thanks for trying to participate.

Come back and see us again next time you want to be triggered.

It's been fun.

Do you realise how many countries the US has invaded in the past decades until now who didnt attacked? Are you aware of that? Do you think the USA started a coup in Ukraine, and made the Ukranians terrorise the Russian population there? Do you think the USA is good?
Did the Ukraine attack Russia?

So, you actually have no valid response to my post, as usual.

You monkeys are such fun, in a very predictable way.

I just looked back. We both replied back with a question. See my point? If you replied back with a valid response to the ridiculous thing I said then my reply back to you was valid too since like you I replied back with a question.

Just pointing out the fatal flaws with your comments.

We are not the good guys. Even though people will follow orders or even so spme go there to fight for Ukraine and are misled.
Russia and China aren’t good guys either why should we be?

I have a saying. Don’t fuck with me then complain that I overreacted

I can see your point....

Can we send Hunter to take over Russia's military (since he has military experience), and send them "Sleazy Joe" to replace Pootin' (since our Idiot couldn't do any worse)????

That should be a win for everybody!!!!

Forum List

Back