Can you tell me why you are against Russia in this conflict?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I can tell you why I support Russia.

I will post a few videos, and you will figure out, why i think the world needs balance, political pluralism, freedom, and de-nazification (The Biden Clan for example but not only them are responsible for terrible war crimes, and crimes against humanity even against their own people).

Now try to make some sense out of this videos....

I can tell you why I support Russia.

I will post a few videos, and you will figure out, why i think the world needs balance, political pluralism, freedom, and de-nazification (The Biden Clan for example but not only them are responsible for terrible war crimes, and crimes against humanity even against their own people).

Now try to make some sense out of this videos....

You agree with republicans more than you do democrats right?

Nope. If republicans were in charge they’d have a completely different position on everything including inflation.
Except foreign policy, I would add.

Trump does. Trump supporters do. I believe trump said the other day Russia wouldn’t have invaded Ukraine if he were potus.
I remember. It means America would look stronger and react tougher to a possible Russian invasion, according to Trump.

Do you realise how many countries the US has invaded in the past decades until now who didnt attacked? Are you aware of that? Do you think the USA started a coup in Ukraine, and made the Ukranians terrorise the Russian population there? Do you think the USA is good?
Good point

But we attacked to remove brutal dictatorships and establish stable regimes in their place.

Putin attacked to expand Russian territory

See the difference?

Good point

But we attacked to remove brutal dictatorships and establish stable regimes in their place.

Putin attacked to expand Russian territory

See the difference?
Is mortimer saying Russia is justified for invading ukraine or is he now saying it’s wrong but we’ve done it too?

And good point. President Zelinski is not Saddam

And why are you defending Russia? RNC?

So, precisely what words in my post state "I am defending Russia"?

What online translator are you using to translate my posts into sealybobowanese?

I think you need to find a more accurate translator or stick to boards that are published in your native tongue.

So, you actually have no valid response to my post, as usual.

You monkeys are such fun, in a very predictable way.

Are you kidding? Who’s siding with Russia?

China is
Iran is
North Korea is
And SOME American republicans

The rest of us are wrong?

You guys keep doing this. The majority of us agree Russia is wrong, global warming is real, trump tried to steal the election, get vaccinated, etc. But in every case a small minority of kooks like you say we’re wrong and we should listen to you. Who listens to right wing media sources who are all famous for spreading misinformation.

So, precisely what words in my post state "I am defending Russia"?

What online translator are you using to translate my posts into sealybobowanese?

I think you need to find a more accurate translator or stick to boards that are published in your native tongue.

You say I hate Russia because the DNC tells me to. So I can only assume you disagree with the dnc. Please, if you love or hate Russia, please tell us why. And who’s telling you to love or hate them?

Forum List

Back