Can You Imagine If The US Shot Down An Airliner??

Hostilities occurred in 2002......then we tried to use that to justify invading Iraq you dunce....remember how none of the hi-jackers came from Iraq -- majority of them came from Saudi Arabia -- but we decide to invade Iraq...

And pussies like you are still trying to defend that dumb shit 18 years later...

Which is why when I see pussies like you try to disavow and claim you never worshipped these 2 guys -- I know you are full of shit....

View attachment 300145

Ah, so you wanted to attack Saudi Arabia....I'd bet a years salary that had that happened you'd be bitching about that.

The argument was that it made more sense based upon the reasons we were gave to attack Saudi Arabia as opposed to Iraq. Not that either would have been justifiable.
They are so dense that I see why neo-cons can so blatantly run the same play they did 18 years ago.....with little changes to the script....

You need a mirror moron.....Hell you don't even know what a "neocon" is....Hell, by reading how you use the term you seem to use it to describe anyone on the right you find objectionable when it comes to foreign and defense issues. And like most psuedo know it all's, you're lazy with it, and quite wrong.
A Neo-con would be the one using the much debunked and utterly pathetic argument that you are currently using now...

Again, thanks for proving my point.

Hostilities occurred in 2002......then we tried to use that to justify invading Iraq you dunce....remember how none of the hi-jackers came from Iraq -- majority of them came from Saudi Arabia -- but we decide to invade Iraq...

And pussies like you are still trying to defend that dumb shit 18 years later...

Which is why when I see pussies like you try to disavow and claim you never worshipped these 2 guys -- I know you are full of shit....

View attachment 300145

Ah, so you wanted to attack Saudi Arabia....I'd bet a years salary that had that happened you'd be bitching about that.

The argument was that it made more sense based upon the reasons we were gave to attack Saudi Arabia as opposed to Iraq. Not that either would have been justifiable.

Ah, so when America is attacked, and civilians die, NO attack is justifiable....However, according to logic displayed by you, when others like Iran attack our interests, they ARE justified because you know.....United States....

Pathetic dude.
What did Iraq have to do with 9/11???

It was a seperate issue from the start. It was only the anti Bush, anti war nuts that conflated the two.
Liar. It was the Bush administration who conflated the two. So bad, that Bush was finally forced to publicly admit that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 after months of insinuating they had.

When did hostilities actually occur, dumbass?

The AUMF was passed in October, so we have almost a year left to make it even 18 years.

View attachment 300145

Ah, so when America is attacked, and civilians die, NO attack is justifiable....However, according to logic displayed by you, when others like Iran attack our interests, they ARE justified because you know.....United States....

Pathetic dude.

Iraq NEVER attacked us. We have no interests in Iraq. Iran can not attack our interests there as we have no justifiable interests there.

That is a woefully uninformed statement.

View attachment 300145

Pathetic dude.

Iraq NEVER attacked us. We have no interests in Iraq. Iran can not attack our interests there as we have no justifiable interests there.

And as usual you are unable to explain why.

Pathetic dude.

It was a seperate issue from the start. It was only the anti Bush, anti war nuts that conflated the two.
Liar. It was the Bush administration who conflated the two. So bad, that Bush was finally forced to publicly admit that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 after months of insinuating they had.

Do you liars ever get tired of revising history?

Pathetic dude.

I suggest you educate yourself....

If the war in Iraq (2003) were about oil then explain to me why this took place....

"With American troops building up on the border in March 2003, Saddam made a desperate attempt to cling on to power. His secret service sought out American-Lebanese businessman Imad Hage, who acted as an intermediary, meeting influential White House-advisor Richard Perle. Hage reported that in return for the regime’s survival, ”the U.S. will be given first priority as it relates to Iraq oil.” The offer was rejected."

The Iraq War Was Not About Oil - Quillette

Pathetic dude.

If the war in Iraq (2003) were about oil then explain to me why this took place....

"With American troops building up on the border in March 2003, Saddam made a desperate attempt to cling on to power. His secret service sought out American-Lebanese businessman Imad Hage, who acted as an intermediary, meeting influential White House-advisor Richard Perle. Hage reported that in return for the regime’s survival, ”the U.S. will be given first priority as it relates to Iraq oil.” The offer was rejected."

My remark was a remark about how we have no interests in Iraq so we shouldn't be there.

Pathetic dude.

My remark was a remark about how we have no interests in Iraq so we shouldn't be there.

Yep, and I said you were uninformed....I am not your teacher....Do some research, and if you are honest with yourself, and with the board here, you will come back and say you were wrong.

Oh really? Okay, describe them for us. You can start with our boat, in Iranian waters, shooting down a civilian plane in Iranian airspace.

And, go!
Americans did not shoot a missile at an airliner taking off from one of its own airports.
We did shoot a missile at an airliner in Iran air space with a IFF beacon

We actually claimed......I thought it was an F-14
...and the Vincennes was in Iranian territorial waters when the deed was done.
Being attacked by gunboats.
Do you even realize that you’re trying to justify mass murder by Iranians?
It is surprising that someone would post such a statement.
The fact of the ship's location at the time is simply that; a fact.
That one nation might attack in its territorial waters a warship of another nation is almost natural.
No justification for "mass murder" can logically be implied.

It was in response to an attack on a Navy helicopter in international airspace, dumbass!

Didn't we learn in Vietnam not to allow the enemy to escape across political borders for their own safety? There should have been smoking holes in the water where the Iranian boats were.

I fully condemn Donald Trump for not taking credit for scaring the living bejesus out of the Iranians so much that they were literally shitting themselves shooting at every thing they saw in the sky, including the Moon and Venus! :auiqs.jpg: Next time maybe, the airport will contact the authorities and tell them they want to launch a flight right after a military barrage asking them if it is OK?
Did taking out Saddam scare the Iraqis into doing what we tell them??

Because still fighting the same fight 18 years later tells me that they are not doing what we tell them

Your math needs work. We invaded Iraq in 2003, not 2001. That would be 16, almost 17 years ago, not 19.
the Iraq Resolution was in 2002 you dumb ass....and 18 years later we are still fighting the same fight....

The AUMF was passed in October, so we have almost a year left to make it even 18 years.

View attachment 300145

What hostilities? Were you even alive back then or still in elementary school?

I have yet to see a libtard back up their bullshit claim that invaded Iraq over 9/11. Why are you still trying to deflect after all these years?

No, I didn't worship them, but they were a damn sight better than anything the Dems had to offer.

I fully condemn Donald Trump for not taking credit for scaring the living bejesus out of the Iranians so much that they were literally shitting themselves shooting at every thing they saw in the sky, including the Moon and Venus! :auiqs.jpg: Next time maybe, the airport will contact the authorities and tell them they want to launch a flight right after a military barrage asking them if it is OK?

Because still fighting the same fight 18 years later tells me that they are not doing what we tell them

Your math needs work. We invaded Iraq in 2003, not 2001. That would be 16, almost 17 years ago, not 19.
the Iraq Resolution was in 2002 you dumb ass....and 18 years later we are still fighting the same fight....

Yes, Bin Laden was Saudi born as were the others. But they weren't living in SA; SA wasn't giving them operational support, Afghanistan and Iraq were. Bin Laden was an embarrassment and outcast to the Saudi government. And the evidence and decision to take the fight to Iraq and Afghanistan was presented to and agreed upon by the United Nations, with an Allied Coalition of 4 main countries in the direct attack, about 40 others supporting and about 15 others lending aid covertly.

That's an awful lot of misled, confused countries, or much better evidence than people like you generally understand much less admit to.

2003 invasion of Iraq - Wikipedia

Pathetic dude.

The Bush administration had already made its decision to invade.
Saddam offered more inspections, the UN said he was in compliance....Bush still invaded

View attachment 300145

What hostilities? Were you even alive back then or still in elementary school?

I have yet to see a libtard back up their bullshit claim that invaded Iraq over 9/11. Why are you still trying to deflect after all these years?

No, I didn't worship them, but they were a damn sight better than anything the Dems had to offer.

Bush used his 9-11 Card to gain support for invading Iraq
Those who opposed were labeled unpatriotic and soft on terror

Geraldo embarrasses Fox & Friends host by pointing out America did actually shoot down an Iranian jetliner

Question......Can you imagine if the US military shot down a commercial airliner and killing everyone on board??

I have often said that memory is kryptonite to these so-called Trump conservatives and honestly to republicans in general....Geraldo of all people has once again slapped Fox & Friends in the face with facts..what was Steve Doocy thinking?? Oh I forgot, he is a robot......no wonder Hannity was smart enough to cancel Geraldo appearances -- it would have been embarrassing for Hannity to get owned like this on his own show during prime time...can't have that...

"While discussing the downed plane, Doocy asked Rivera, “Can you imagine if the United States of America accidentally shot down a jetliner?” Rivera, however, didn’t miss a beat and pointed out that the U.S. actually had done that in the 1980s. 'Well, you know Steve, we did in 1988,” he replied. “It was an international, uh — well not a scandal, but a big debate. Our guided-missile frigate Vincennes, in the Gulf there, shot down an Iranian passenger liner. 290 died, including over 60 children. And it was something that took us years to live down.”

As I said, memory is kryptonite to a Trumper....because indeed, we shot down an Iranian jetliner and we denied it....for years....in fact, Bush Sr said he would never apologize for it or anything else the US did...Many Iranians felt the jet was shot down in order to aid Iraq which was fighting a war with Iran at the time...it wasn't until 1996 or so that the US finally took some type of accountability and paid Iran 61 million dollars..This Iranian jet attack happened just 9 years after the citizens there overthrew the Shah -- who himself was put there after we decided to overthrow their leader..luckily no war erupted after the first jet being shot down and no war erupted after this jet being shot down....but as for the prospects of a peace deal coming immediately after this?? Doubt it..especially since we just tore up the nuke deal -- we may believe we are morally superior to everyone else on Earth but it will be naive of us to not at least understand why most Iranians have trust issues when it comes to us making deals....ask North Korea.....ask Libya.....

So we are not more technologically advanced now than we were in the 80s? LOL

You're such a dumbass.

Pathetic dude.

The Bush administration had already made its decision to invade.
Saddam offered more inspections, the UN said he was in compliance....Bush still invaded

Then you agree that the war wasn't about oil then...Good, that's a start....

Yep, and I said you were uninformed....I am not your teacher....Do some research, and if you are honest with yourself, and with the board here, you will come back and say you were wrong.

I fully stand behind what I said as do you since you are unable to counter it.

Oh, I can counter it just fine, but I have no intrest in educating you...You need to learn to do that on your own....But, I do note the cowards method of debate here...Get owned, declare victory, and disappear....Now run along...

Oh, I can counter it just fine, but I have no intrest in educating you...You need to learn to do that on your own....But, I do note the cowards method of debate here...Get owned, declare victory, and disappear....Now run along...

Right, you have nothing.

View attachment 300145

Pathetic dude.

If by Anti-bush, you mean Bush himself....

CNN.com - Bush stands by al Qaeda, Saddam link - Jun 15, 2004

I was anti war and I never claimed Iraq was behind 9/11 nor did anyone else who was attacked for daring to oppose going into Iraq.......let me know when you make it back from alternate reality land.....the weather is nicer here....

Forum List

Back