Can you be a "non-Christian" and still go to heaven?

A person seeking truth would have asked questions prior to a conclusion. With a grain of information you immediately jumped to a false conclusion.
You have no interest in the truth.

Educating Libs Since 1978

speaking of the truth ^ - is that when you were born ...

A person seeking truth would have asked questions prior to a conclusion. With a grain of information you immediately jumped to a false conclusion.

Did you learn that one on the playground or at summer camp?

Did you learn that one on the playground or at summer camp?
so tell us, what happened in 1978 ... ?

The Dem party left me.

So where is heaven?
You can detect 4 dimensions. Yet there are several dozen more you cannot see or feel. But they exist.
First of all, the extra dimensions are still a theory, like your god. And secondly, I'm agnostic, I see no proof either way for or against the possibility of their being a god, and if anyone ever puts forth proof either way, I'm open to changing my mind. It's the only rational position to have.
Yes, many dimensions are just theory, like God is and gravity is.
Everything in the universe is math, from a Higgs Boson to a spiral galaxy. Do you know what Fibonacci numbers are? If not, look it up. Everything has them. Everything.

Tell me, using your rationale position, what law in physics says chaos evolves into order?
Gravity isn't a theory you fucking retard. :lmao:
And is there a point to your math deflections?
The word "law" describes an analytic statement. It gives us a formula that tells us what things will do. For example, Newton's Law of Universal Gravitation tells us that "Every point mass attracts every single point mass by a force pointing along the line intersecting both points. The force is directly proportional to the product of the two masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between the point masses." That formula will let us calculate the gravitational pull between the Earth and the object you dropped, between the Sun and Mars, or between me and a bowl of ice cream.

But we have no idea why.

The law of gravity that describes the attraction between two objects.
The theory of gravity that describes why the objects attract each other.

As far as the Fibonacci numbers and their appearance in everything in the universe, to many scientists it points to the existence of a Creator.

But obviously all of this is above your education and comprehension level, so never mind.
So in other words, all you have is spurious anecdotes at best for your creator. Got it.

Forum List

Back