Can win Obama win a debate Against Newt ??

still using that lame assed excuse?

Its much better to blame someone else for one's own short comings.

Brilliant ??? what brilliance has come out of DC, lets get a good example of brilliance that got blocked??

Brilliance my ass,ya know the guy wipes his hands on his pants,watched him wipe popcorn off his hands at a GW basket ball game he is just another stuffed suit that thinks his more than he is.

Stupid %%%$$#& sheep people!!
OMG! The dude wiped popcorn off his hands on his pants! HORRORS!

Damn.

How much more revealing can you get than that??

Over your head buy a mile ,he is just a guy that thinks he is bigger than he is,but people fall all over him.Brilliant!!!??? hardly

You have forgotten recent history. No, we aren't in worse shape now than we were in the Fall of 08, or the winter of 09.

NO, actually, they are, because of the duration of this thing.

For most Americans, their primary investment is still their home. This year, home values have continued to decrease by another 12% since last year.

Salaries have not kept up with the rate of inflation.

Job creation has not kept up with the increase in the labor force.

The difference between this recession and recessions past is that in those other ones, yeah, I took a big hit in 2001, but by 2004 I was in a vastly better position.

I took a big hit in 2008, but in 2011, I'm really not in any better position, and I think that's the way it is for most people right now. Even the ones who've managed to stay employed.

Sometimes the dentist holding the drill in front of you for ten minutes is a lot more frightening than his doing the actually drilling.

We are in a better position, we are not on the brink of a world wide depression. We have greater stability. You are correct in saying that the duration is a problem, but we are not in worse shape.

Nobody cares about the "world wide" situation.

They care about their PERSONAL situation.

It's the Reagan Question- Are you better off than you were four years ago?

For me, the answer is "no". My property is only worth 60% what it was worth in 2008, my stocks aren't worth what they were, and my salary is decreased. And I'm doing better than most in that I've managed to stay employed, despite the fact my branch has gone from 288 people when I started working there to a little north of 150 now.

Obama needs to pull up his big boy pants and stop blaming everything on Bush.

If Obamma isn't at the top of his game,Gindrich could chew him up,not saying I support him but his is a very good debater,and has alot more experience than the boy wonder.

The Tea Party members in Congress will be replaced by mainstream Republicans in the coming primaries.

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that...

You really think that's a controversial statement?

I think it's a retarded statement, like most of what JakeSnarky says.

Rank and file Republicans are pretty sick and tired of these "establishment" types that would be cutting deals with Obama in a heartbeat if they thought they wouldn't be lynched at the next town hall.

Its much better to blame someone else for one's own short comings.

Brilliant ??? what brilliance has come out of DC, lets get a good example of brilliance that got blocked??

Brilliance my ass,ya know the guy wipes his hands on his pants,watched him wipe popcorn off his hands at a GW basket ball game he is just another stuffed suit that thinks his more than he is.

Stupid %%%$$#& sheep people!!

Damn.

Over your head buy a mile ,he is just a guy that thinks he is bigger than he is,but people fall all over him.Brilliant!!!??? hardly
Meanwhile, he's sitting in the White House, the most powerful man in the free world,

...and you piddle in your basement typing out useless, angry screeds.

Damn.

Meanwhile, he's sitting in the White House, the most powerful man in the free world,

...and you piddle in your basement typing out useless, angry screeds.

And you??

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that...

Rank and file Republicans are pretty sick and tired of these "establishment" types that would be cutting deals with Obama in a heartbeat if they thought they wouldn't be lynched at the next town hall.

JoeB can only attack the person, not the points, as usual.

The great majority of Americans do not want the Tea Party candidates, and the primaries in the spring will demonstrate that truth.

The great majority of Americans do not want the Tea Party candidates, .
Why do you think Tea Party candidates were elected during the mid term elections by a majority of Americans?

Nobody cares about the "world wide" situation.

They care about their PERSONAL situation.

It's the Reagan Question- Are you better off than you were four years ago?

For me, the answer is "no". My property is only worth 60% what it was worth in 2008, my stocks aren't worth what they were, and my salary is decreased. And I'm doing better than most in that I've managed to stay employed, despite the fact my branch has gone from 288 people when I started working there to a little north of 150 now.

Obama needs to pull up his big boy pants and stop blaming everything on Bush.

I wasn't saying that people care about the world wide situation. I'm pointing out that we aren't on the verge of a world wide depression that would impact all of us.

Face it, this shit started with Reagan, was continued by Clinton and Bush the Lesser. You cannot blame thirty years of bad decisions about Wall Street on Obama.

The great majority of Americans do not want the Tea Party candidates, and the primaries in the spring will demonstrate that truth.

They always see themselves as "real Americans", whose opinions matter more than the rest of us. :cuckoo:

They were elected by a small majority in about forty five of the 435 districts in Congress.

Stay in reality.

They were elected because those electorates were fooled by TP nonsense.

Nothing the TP has done in Congress since January of this year justifies their reelections.

They were elected by a small majority in about forty five of the 435 districts in Congress.

Stay in reality.

They were elected because those electorates were fooled by TP nonsense.

Nothing the TP has done in Congress since January of this year justifies their reelections.
I am in reality. What do you think was the nonsense that fooled electorates?

Oooookay, you keep telling yourself that.

I live in a district represented by a TEA Partier named Joe Walsh. Guess what, even though he doesn't live in the district, even though he has had a rash of really bad press lately, even though the Democrats are going to run a very strong canidate against him (someone even I might vote for), there appears to be no "sensible" Republican getting ready to make a run against him.

If you are an incumbant, they are probalby going to nominate you again... sorry, that's just the case.

I wasn't saying that people care about the world wide situation. I'm pointing out that we aren't on the verge of a world wide depression that would impact all of us.

Face it, this shit started with Reagan, was continued by Clinton and Bush the Lesser. You cannot blame thirty years of bad decisions about Wall Street on Obama.

:

Actually, I think this shit started with Carter and the decline of American Manufacturing, and I think both parties have some share of the blame in that. When we started importing more than we exported, we started bleeding economically, and everything else is just window-dressing.

But to the point, this is NOT going to be an election on "Did Reagan make the right call on Wall Street Deregulation in 1987". This will be an election on, "Are you better off- personally- than you were in 2008?"

And for me, the answer right now is - no. It is 'no' for nearly everyone I know.

That's a shame, because he's a real loser.

If you are referring to Walsh, I agree.

But hey, you know what, the thing is, I could live with Tammy Duckworth. She's harmless, mostly. A non-entity that will just what she's told.

The Dems have redistricted this district so that it is easier for a Democrat to win, knowing they will strenghthen the REpublican hold in the 6th District (where Duckworth ran in 2006 and came within two points of winning.)

Overall, though, I suspect the GOP will pick up 10-20 House seats and probably 5-7 senate seats this time out, regardless of how the Presidency is resolved.

Oooookay, you keep telling yourself that. I live in a district represented by a TEA Partier named Joe Walsh. Guess what, even though he doesn't live in the district, even though he has had a rash of really bad press lately, even though the Democrats are going to run a very strong canidate against him (someone even I might vote for), there appears to be no "sensible" Republican getting ready to make a run against him. If you are an incumbant, they are probalby going to nominate you again... sorry, that's just the case.

1 out of 40 plus: there is a real sampling. :lol: And you are thinking about voting for the Dem?

Reality is not going to falter for your wishes, JoeB.

Forum List

Back