Can we talk about the balls of Ann coulter! Almost Lynched tonight

What's fearless about walking in an event where the police and body guards are protecting you. If she was fearless she wouldn't have needed either one.
I swear Trumpers are clowns.....and this is exactly what Ann and other grifters prey on....

Trumpers are the same people who would call this guy a trouble maker for confronting an "ACTUAL" lynch mob
View attachment 290905 View attachment 290906

Yet you chose the picture of law enforcement officer acting on a law that was enacted by Democrat legislators, and signed by Democrat governors.
..while Republicans can be seen running in to stop the madness! And then quickly passing federal voting rights legislation to fix the issue!
Wait,.. No. Sorry. None of that happened :(

Every single segregation law and Jim Crow law was passed by a Democratic legislature & signed by a Democratic governor. Every single one.

Dispute that.

Wasn't it a Democrat President that signed the CRA and the VRA. Jim Crow Laws were passed by regions, not one Republican in the South voted for Civil Rights legislation either.

Great. How many Democrats and Republicans were at the time in the South?

94 Democrats (87 voted NO)
10 Republicans. (10 voted NO)

And you put blame on Republicans?

You're funny.

If whites were Murdering 100 ppl a month for a year in a city not only would we have stop and frisk but our PARENTS WOULD BEAT Our ASSES.
Your position on stop and frisk is literally the most racist thing I’ve ever heard in my life.. you are literally encouraging more blacks to be shot lol

My position on stop and frisk is you made the claim that it saved thousands of black lives, all I have asked you to do is prove it and you have yet to do so.
I gave you a link to Carlson giving you all the information you need. Over 3,000 murders to 600, and you are like keep the murders infested in the community lol beyond racist

No you gave me some bullshit that Carlson is peddling. Give me the hard numbers or give me a link to the hard numbers.
It’s all provided in the video.. learn something.. Listen to some diversity in your life

No it's not provided, you tried to take the easy way out.

Screen-Shot-2014-08-20-at-4.09.22-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2014-08-20-at-4.21.57-PM.png

New York’s stop-and-frisk policy ineffective in recovering guns, stopping murders - report
3,000 black murdered to 600... because of republicans

I swear Trumpers are clowns.....and this is exactly what Ann and other grifters prey on....

Trumpers are the same people who would call this guy a trouble maker for confronting an "ACTUAL" lynch mob

Yet you chose the picture of law enforcement officer acting on a law that was enacted by Democrat legislators, and signed by Democrat governors.
..while Republicans can be seen running in to stop the madness! And then quickly passing federal voting rights legislation to fix the issue!

Every single segregation law and Jim Crow law was passed by a Democratic legislature & signed by a Democratic governor. Every single one.

Dispute that.

Wasn't it a Democrat President that signed the CRA and the VRA. Jim Crow Laws were passed by regions, not one Republican in the South voted for Civil Rights legislation either.
Republicans are the ones that wrote The civil rights act 60 years before it was implemented.. Democrats refused to bring it to the floor

Yep and today's republicans have the same mindset as those democrats.

Dispute that.

Great. How many Democrats and Republicans were at the time in the South?

94 Democrats (87 voted NO)
10 Republicans. (10 voted NO)

And you put blame on Republicans?

You're funny.

I thought I put the blame on the politicians in the region.

My position on stop and frisk is you made the claim that it saved thousands of black lives, all I have asked you to do is prove it and you have yet to do so.
I gave you a link to Carlson giving you all the information you need. Over 3,000 murders to 600, and you are like keep the murders infested in the community lol beyond racist

No you gave me some bullshit that Carlson is peddling. Give me the hard numbers or give me a link to the hard numbers.
It’s all provided in the video.. learn something.. Listen to some diversity in your life

New York’s stop-and-frisk policy ineffective in recovering guns, stopping murders - report

According to what?

Dispute that.

Republicans are the ones that wrote The civil rights act 60 years before it was implemented.. Democrats refused to bring it to the floor

How so all
Cries of racial oppression oppression back then came from towns run by democrats and today they are coming from towns run by democrats.. nothing has changed except for propaganda

According to what?
Stop and frisk

Dispute that.

How so all
Cries of racial oppression oppression back then came from towns run by democrats and today they are coming from towns run by democrats.. nothing has changed except for propaganda

No the grandchildren and great grandchildren of those democrats are republicans today.

No surprise that those with the most to gain have consistently elected representatives who've appeared most understanding and willing to help. Unlike you, for example.

No surprise that those with the most to gain have consistently elected representatives who've appeared most understanding and willing to help. Unlike you, for example.
Lol how are you helping? Aren’t blacks equal?

Good trolling! Responding with two completely unrelated non sequiturs like that! You have been practising I see.. #1 poster this month.. Why are you still here?
Please though, while you're still here, do detail your plan for 'helping"...

Good trolling! Responding with two completely unrelated non sequiturs like that! You have been practising I see.. #1 poster this month.. Why are you still here?
So who are you referring to and “ willing to help” lol you know you racist Are being expose

So who are you referring to and “ willing to help” lol you know you racist Are being expose
Sorry, try English?

Sorry, try English?
Yo now don’t know what you said? Lol
Ill chase ya racist ass to border.. now answer the question

I said (and still say) "No surprise that those with the most to gain have consistently elected representatives who've appeared most understanding and willing to help."
Never claimed I was helping. You, on the other hand, ridiculously responded: "Lol how are you helping?" -- appearing to give a shit about "helping."

So, pretty please, do detail your plan for 'helping"..

I said (and still say) "No surprise that those with the most to gain have consistently elected representatives who've appeared most understanding and willing to help."
Never claimed I was helping. You, on the other hand, ridiculously responded: "Lol how are you helping?" -- appearing to give a shit about "helping."

Help how!!???

Never said it it did. Learn to read, Dickless

African Americans = 13% of population. Commit 50% of crimes.

Well Dickhead that is exactly what you said.
So it’s 52% LOL

I was low. Is that your argument? Do tell.

You and that other moron pull shit out of your ass and are hoping somebody might believe it.
Facts don’t care about your feelings, little sensitive Leftist.

Well post some facts and not your racist opinions.
I only posted facts. Have not posted any opinions. Do you not know how to click on links?

Help how!!???
Yes, that's what I said. Still waiting...
{Hint: "appeared most understanding and willing to help" - "those with the most to gain" - Your plan to help them "gain"}

Forum List

Back