Can we talk about the balls of Ann coulter! Almost Lynched tonight

I said (and still say) "No surprise that those with the most to gain have consistently elected representatives who've appeared most understanding and willing to help."
Never claimed I was helping. You, on the other hand, ridiculously responded: "Lol how are you helping?" -- appearing to give a shit about "helping."

So, pretty please, do detail your plan for 'helping"..
Help how!!???
Yes, that's what I said. Still waiting...
{Hint: "appeared most understanding and willing to help" - "those with the most to gain" - Your plan to help them "gain"}
No idea what your talking about

I said (and still say) "No surprise that those with the most to gain have consistently elected representatives who've appeared most understanding and willing to help."
Never claimed I was helping. You, on the other hand, ridiculously responded: "Lol how are you helping?" -- appearing to give a shit about "helping."

Help how!!???
{Hint: "appeared most understanding and willing to help" - "those with the most to gain" - Your plan to help them "gain"}
Exhibiting the least understanding and willingness to help. Yet you wonder why blacks continue supporting Democrats. Yeah, better keep chasing me around fella. LOL

Help how!!???
Exhibiting the least understanding and willingness to help. Yet you wonder why blacks continue supporting Democrats. Yeah, better keep chasing me around fella. LOL
Help them how? Are they different then white People?

Are they different then white People?
I believe blacks are commonly treated differently. Don't you?
Black people aren’t equal to whites!? How come?? Tell us why
So, again, no answer to a simple question. Useless troll.
I treat people equally I can’t speak on what other people do.. so answer my question. Do you treat them equal? Do you think they are victims of something?

I treat people equally I can’t speak on what other people do.. so answer my question. Do you treat them equal? Do you think they are victims of something?
Nice dodge. You were asked if you believe "blacks are commonly treated differently"? Not how you feel you treat them. You can certainly express your opinion on that. And no one asked you to speak for others.

Put it this way, do you believe blacks still face discrimination from white people in general?

Nice dodge. You were asked if you believe "blacks are commonly treated differently"? Not how you alone feel you treat them. You can certainly express your opinion on that. And no one asked you to speak for others.

Put it this way, do you believe blacks still face discrimination from white people in general?
Do I think the black race today is treated differently no do I think individually people have issues yes. That’s with everyone..

Nice dodge. You were asked if you believe "blacks are commonly treated differently"? Not how you alone feel you treat them. You can certainly express your opinion on that. And no one asked you to speak for others.

Do I think the black race today is treated differently no do I think individually people have issues yes. That’s with everyone..
So, just to clarify, you believe whites face the same amount of discrimination from blacks as blacks face from whites. Correct?

So, just to clarify, you believe whites face the same amount of discrimination from blacks as blacks face from whites. Correct?
Yes all
Laws of discrimination is over,, do citizens disrespect people every day they absolutely do.. what’s your point

No I do not
Okay, well that answers the question. 100 points for finally stating something of substance. Thank you.

Again, no wonder blacks continue supporting Democrats.

1. Because of your constant and successful race baiting.

2. And because of the benefits of being discriminated in favor of, by the force of law.

stop-picking-on-her

~S~

Forum List

Back