Can we talk about the balls of Ann coulter! Almost Lynched tonight

Well your stupid ass should understand it easily. Stupid is as stupid does.
Triggered. LMAO. So anyone who uses bodyguards is not brave? You’re an idiot. Honestly just a waste of space.

So tell me shit for brains having body guards and the police protecting, how does that make you brave.
Well dickhead you still have to face the vitriol and potential that your protection is insufficient.

How many times has she been harmed dumbass?
That is irrelevant. She has security so that the number remains at zero you dumb Leftist.

So what courage does it take when you know you are not going to be in harms way, simpleton.

Black on black crime doesn't represent ALL the crime happening in this country.
Never said it it did. Learn to read, Dickless

African Americans = 13% of population. Commit 50% of crimes.

Well Dickhead that is exactly what you said.
So it’s 52% LOL

I was low. Is that your argument? Do tell.

You and that other moron pull shit out of your ass and are hoping somebody might believe it.

So it’s 52% LOL

You and that other moron pull shit out of your ass and are hoping somebody might believe it.
Facts don’t care about your feelings, little sensitive Leftist.

It went from close to 4 thousand murders to 600,, you fcuking retarted?

Well post the numbers ass clown. Also post how many innocent folks were harassed or unjustly arrested.
Harassed or killed.. Let’s see .. you are beyond racist. Do your own research you idiot

You made the claim, just proves you are a lying POS.
It’s public knowledge. Racist.. thank you Rudy!

It's public knowledge that racist ass clowns keep repeating that lie.
Low iq

Black on black crime doesn't represent ALL the crime happening in this country.

So it’s 52% LOL

Facts don’t care about your feelings, little sensitive Leftist.

Well post some facts and not your racist opinions.

Well post the numbers ass clown. Also post how many innocent folks were harassed or unjustly arrested.
Harassed or killed.. Let’s see .. you are beyond racist. Do your own research you idiot

Low iq

Yes racist do have low IQs.

Low iq

So if New York was Averaging 100 murders a week, At the 47th week,, are you telling me you wouldn’t have done anything to stop the murder of black males? Lol you are beyond racist

the black community has bad people in it, pretty obvious drastic measures had to be taken to get the bad elements out..

But democrats DONT WANT THEM OUT LOL
It’s like you HATE blacks lol

Low iq

So if New York was Averaging 100 murders a week, At the 47th week,, are you telling me you wouldn’t have done anything to stop the murder of black males? Lol you are beyond racist

the black community has bad people in it, pretty obvious drastic measures had to be taken to get the bad elements out..

-Post the numbers and stop giving us your weak ass opinion. The reason you didn't have a problem with stop and frisk is because it didn't effect white folks and racist fools like you believe every black man is a criminal, so who cares if they are unjustly harassed and brutalized.

Low iq

-Post the numbers and stop giving us your weak ass opinion. The reason you didn't have a problem with stop and frisk is because it didn't effect white folks and racist fools like you believe every black man is a criminal, so who cares if they are unjustly harassed and brutalized.
If whites were Murdering 100 ppl a month for a year in a city not only would we have stop and frisk but our PARENTS WOULD BEAT Our ASSES.
Your position on stop and frisk is literally the most racist thing I’ve ever heard in my life.. you are literally encouraging more blacks to be shot lol

Hundreds of protestors gather in Berkeley for Ann Coulter appearance

Liz warren is terrified of going on Fox News
But Ann coulter walks within 10 feet of a lynch mob screaming at her being held back by police.

god bless republican woman! You are absolutely amazing!

What's fearless about walking in an event where the police and body guards are protecting you. If she was fearless she wouldn't have needed either one.
I swear Trumpers are clowns.....and this is exactly what Ann and other grifters prey on....

Trumpers are the same people who would call this guy a trouble maker for confronting an "ACTUAL" lynch mob
View attachment 290905 View attachment 290906

Yet you chose the picture of law enforcement officer acting on a law that was enacted by Democrat legislators, and signed by Democrat governors.

Low iq

If whites were Murdering 100 ppl a month for a year in a city not only would we have stop and frisk but our PARENTS WOULD BEAT Our ASSES.
Your position on stop and frisk is literally the most racist thing I’ve ever heard in my life.. you are literally encouraging more blacks to be shot lol

My position on stop and frisk is you made the claim that it saved thousands of black lives, all I have asked you to do is prove it and you have yet to do so.

My position on stop and frisk is you made the claim that it saved thousands of black lives, all I have asked you to do is prove it and you have yet to do so.
I gave you a link to Carlson giving you all the information you need. Over 3,000 murders to 600, and you are like keep the murders infested in the community lol beyond racist

But Ann coulter walks within 10 feet of a lynch mob screaming at her being held back by police.

What's fearless about walking in an event where the police and body guards are protecting you. If she was fearless she wouldn't have needed either one.
I swear Trumpers are clowns.....and this is exactly what Ann and other grifters prey on....

Trumpers are the same people who would call this guy a trouble maker for confronting an "ACTUAL" lynch mob

Yet you chose the picture of law enforcement officer acting on a law that was enacted by Democrat legislators, and signed by Democrat governors.
..while Republicans can be seen running in to stop the madness! And then quickly passing federal voting rights legislation to fix the issue!
Wait,.. No. Sorry. None of that happened :(

..while Republicans can be seen running in to stop the madness! And then quickly passing federal voting rights legislation to fix the issue!

Every single segregation law and Jim Crow law was passed by a Democratic legislature & signed by a Democratic governor. Every single one.

Dispute that.

Today’s housing regulations are new Jim Crowe laws, entrepreneur regulations are Jim Crowe laws.. Just because the media doesn’t report it doesn’t mean it’s not true

I gave you a link to Carlson giving you all the information you need. Over 3,000 murders to 600, and you are like keep the murders infested in the community lol beyond racist

No you gave me some bullshit that Carlson is peddling. Give me the hard numbers or give me a link to the hard numbers.

No you gave me some bullshit that Carlson is peddling. Give me the hard numbers or give me a link to the hard numbers.
It’s all provided in the video.. learn something.. Listen to some diversity in your life

Every single segregation law and Jim Crow law was passed by a Democratic legislature & signed by a Democratic governor. Every single one.

Dispute that.

Wasn't it a Democrat President that signed the CRA and the VRA. Jim Crow Laws were passed by regions, not one Republican in the South voted for Civil Rights legislation either.

Dispute that.

Wasn't it a Democrat President that signed the CRA and the VRA. Jim Crow Laws were passed by regions, not one Republican in the South voted for Civil Rights legislation either.
Republicans are the ones that wrote The civil rights act 60 years before it was implemented.. Democrats refused to bring it to the floor

It’s all provided in the video.. learn something.. Listen to some diversity in your life

No it's not provided, you tried to take the easy way out.

Screen-Shot-2014-08-20-at-4.09.22-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2014-08-20-at-4.21.57-PM.png

New York’s stop-and-frisk policy ineffective in recovering guns, stopping murders - report

Forum List

Back