Can we get a "Respectfully disagree" button?

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

It's the quarterly whine about the funny button thread. Where does the time go?

I've gotten over 22 funnies just today from conservatives who funny everything I say. I wish a mod would do something about it.
`
Check the persons profile. There is one here that has about 15,000 posts and 1,200 funnies. Go figure.
25% of my ratings have been funnies, and they're not all because of my wonderful sense of humor.

Why not? You're more than 25% funny.... Just sayin'...

I've gotten over 22 funnies just today from conservatives who funny everything I say. I wish a mod would do something about it.
`
Check the persons profile. There is one here that has about 15,000 posts and 1,200 funnies. Go figure.
25% of my ratings have been funnies, and they're not all because of my wonderful sense of humor.

Thanks a whole f*ing lot, MOD, dispassionate arbiter of the rules. Fair minded and all that.

`

You are funny

The kids on here are loose with this "funny" button thing they do. You may as well have a "respectably disagree" button. Maybe it will invite some class and civility to the board.

Yeah and it would also distinguish what's "funny" in a humorous sense from what's "funny" in a sarcastic sense.

Ruh roh. That would be nuance. Can't have that. :nono:

PLUS it would render obsolete the official (yet rarely if ever enforced) board policy of passing out trolling tickets for serial funnying.

I use
clear.png
FUNNY
clear.png
for laughing at you.

I use
funny-agree.png
for laughing with you.

Not perfect, but works for me.
He thinks the people who laugh at him actually think he's fabulous but are too stupid to verbalize or accurately that nuance using emojis and buttons.

TORONADO..even if you have that button, people are going to laugh at you. I'm sorry, it's not a sign of respect.

Though I do use the funny button when something is just super funny.

When you see me using it for something that is supposed to be serious, you know I'm making fun of the poster.

But obviously, Toronado doesn't have the ability to figure that out because he doesn't have a sense of humor.

Forum List

Back