Can trump exile anti-American media from this country? CNN?

Cnn refuses to believe Iran shot down the jet. Even though they admit they did it.. why should they be known as an American news outlet? They clearly hate this country! Trump should ban them. They can report what they want, but they should have not headquarters in America!
Jit? you know I wouldn't just pick at you for nothing, but I was an early poster on the board when I put out that US intelligence was saying their analysis showed a missile from Iran had taken down the plane. I got that from CNN running in the background. I looked at your post. Saw no link. I just turned back to CNN from FOX. They were again putting out what US intelligence had put out. I saw no evidence, they do not believe it was an Iranian missile. Yes, I know all right wingers hate CNN, OK, I get that. But, your just starting a thread out of a bold faced Lie. Wolfe is on there right now proving you wrong. You don't usually just baldly lie. You guyus don't need to be giving each other blowjobs on the way to parking lot over this overtly untrue. What gives?
Wolfe has never proven anyone wrong. Nothing they show or say can be proven in regards to Trump.

Cnn refuses to believe Iran shot down the jet. Even though they admit they did it.. why should they be known as an American news outlet? They clearly hate this country! Trump should ban them. They can report what they want, but they should have not headquarters in America!
Jit? you know I wouldn't just pick at you for nothing, but I was an early poster on the board when I put out that US intelligence was saying their analysis showed a missile from Iran had taken down the plane. I got that from CNN running in the background. I looked at your post. Saw no link. I just turned back to CNN from FOX. They were again putting out what US intelligence had put out. I saw no evidence, they do not believe it was an Iranian missile. Yes, I know all right wingers hate CNN, OK, I get that. But, your just starting a thread out of a bold faced Lie. Wolfe is on there right now proving you wrong. You don't usually just baldly lie. You guyus don't need to be giving each other blowjobs on the way to parking lot over this overtly untrue. What gives?
Wolfe has never proven anyone wrong. Nothing they show or say can be proven in regards to Trump.
No but the title of this thread was a false flag for a hit piece on CNN, apparently for fun and profit, [CNN not believing Iran shot down the airliner], when in actuality, this too was a false flag, for profit (monetary or other) or just mindless BS to pull the board chain. I played into it, not realizing. Forget my posts on this thread. Catch you around the board. White 6 / Out

I don't like CNN. I also don't believe it harms the nation. Only snowflakes believe this.

Leave ‘em alone. They’re their own worst enemy and do a fine job of tarnishing the dimocrat image while continuing to help Trump with sane Americans everywhere.

If they shot it down accidently, Its tramps fault. CNN is a maystay for me, its the only news source that does not suck tramps c...K. and MSNBC.
View attachment 299364 Is this you?
3B1C4458-1B2B-48E9-A0C6-2836CA42BD23.jpeg
Wrong photo. This one is correct.

The biggest poster boy (in every sense) for Fake News is the Orange Buffoon..
Oh, hah. Adam Schiff the lying liar sez so? You know, the guy who finds out who makes bad stuff up about President Trump, then uses her or him for the whistleblower who he lies about never having met. Sure!!!! :laughing0301:

Adam Schiff has only been in the news cycle for the past six months. The Orange Buffoon has been in it - in the political sense - for the past five years. The vast majority of his verbal diarrhea is just bullshit and lies. Not saying Schiff isn't full of shit either. He might be. But Donnie Boy is just an outright liar. And you guys suck it up like the fools you are.

The biggest poster boy (in every sense) for Fake News is the Orange Buffoon..
Oh, hah. Adam Schiff the lying liar sez so? You know, the guy who finds out who makes bad stuff up about President Trump, then uses her or him for the whistleblower who he lies about never having met. Sure!!!! :laughing0301:

Adam Schiff has only been in the news cycle for the past six months. The Orange Buffoon has been in it - in the political sense - for the past five years. The vast majority of his verbal diarrhea is just bullshit and lies. Not saying Schiff isn't full of shit either. He might be. But Donnie Boy is just an outright liar. And you guys suck it up like the fools you are.
Funny you can't come up with a single illustration of a time he lied to the American public as President. I know for a fact that's not how he rolls.

I wish he could do it ... it’s a disrespect for democracy it’s the American people who elected him while now they need to accept their defeat and remain neutral.

View attachment 299362
I am very happy to see you again among us Lucy:thup:

Thank you darling :) A shame that Tilly and Tiny Dancer and Boss can never be among us ever again *Sigh*

Forum List

Back