MSNBC Pushed False Iranian Propaganda That 30 American Troops Were Killed In Missile Attack

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Now that we have learned NOTHING IMPORTANT OR ANY MILITARY were killed, MSNBC looks like an ARM of Iranian propaganda!...NEVER TO BE TRUSTED AGAIN!

------------

MSNBC pushed the unverified report from Iranian state media that claimed to have killed 30 U.S. service members in their ballistic missile attack on Tuesday evening.

The Iranian claim of U.S. causalities in Iraq also circulated on social media despite the Department of Defense quashing the rumors.

"They launched the first wave of attacks in revenge for Soleimani’s killing. We're getting reports as you've just mentioned They have launched a second wave of attacks in the same vicinity. We're also getting unconfirmed reports from state media saying that they have leveled Al-Assad base in Iraq and they have killed 30 U.S. troops. Now, Iran is saying that if there is any retaliation from the United States from these latest two attacks that they have launched by the IRGC directly, they will target all U.S. bases," NBC's Tehran Bureau Chief Ali Arouzi told MSNBC host Chris Hayes an hour after the Pentagon confirmed the attack.

The Pentagon's press statement about the missile attack was released almost a full hour before MSNBC's segment aired. The press statement did not mention any U.S. or Iraqi causalities from the attack.

(Excerpt) Read more at townhall.com ...

MSNBC doesn't care about the parents of American troops that were worried sick waiting to get a knock on the door from the government.

th

They clearly identified those reports as "UNCONFIRMED"

From the OP
We're also getting unconfirmed reports from state media saying that they have leveled Al-Assad base in Iraq and they have killed 30 U.S. troops.

As of this morning, they were still digging through some buildings but, so far, have found no casualties. I was wrong. They didn't just hit open fields. If there were no casualties, it was just the luck of the draw.

Now that we have learned NOTHING IMPORTANT OR ANY MILITARY were killed, MSNBC looks like an ARM of Iranian propaganda!...NEVER TO BE TRUSTED AGAIN!

------------

MSNBC pushed the unverified report from Iranian state media that claimed to have killed 30 U.S. service members in their ballistic missile attack on Tuesday evening.

The Iranian claim of U.S. causalities in Iraq also circulated on social media despite the Department of Defense quashing the rumors.

"They launched the first wave of attacks in revenge for Soleimani’s killing. We're getting reports as you've just mentioned They have launched a second wave of attacks in the same vicinity. We're also getting unconfirmed reports from state media saying that they have leveled Al-Assad base in Iraq and they have killed 30 U.S. troops. Now, Iran is saying that if there is any retaliation from the United States from these latest two attacks that they have launched by the IRGC directly, they will target all U.S. bases," NBC's Tehran Bureau Chief Ali Arouzi told MSNBC host Chris Hayes an hour after the Pentagon confirmed the attack.

The Pentagon's press statement about the missile attack was released almost a full hour before MSNBC's segment aired. The press statement did not mention any U.S. or Iraqi causalities from the attack.

(Excerpt) Read more at townhall.com ...
So was MSNBC reporting what Tehran was telling Iranians, or were they reporting it as fact. Since they said the report is "unconfirmed", I suspect you are putting a spin on it that Hayes is reporting this as fact instead of reporting it as an Iranian blurb.

From the OP
We're also getting unconfirmed reports from state media saying that they have leveled Al-Assad base in Iraq and they have killed 30 U.S. troops.
Since when have the media ever gone to the enemy for sources?
THESE FUCKERS NEED TO LOSE THEIR FIRST AMENDMENT FOR THE ABUSE THEY JUST CREATED

From the OP
THESE FUCKERS NEED TO LOSE THEIR FIRST AMENDMENT FOR THE ABUSE THEY JUST CREATED

When did you first discover that you hate the constitution?

From the OP

So you openly show you don't give a shit about parents and family members of U.S. Troops in Iraq?

From the OP

So you openly show you don't give a shit about parents and family members of U.S. Troops in Iraq?

I'm a little ashamed to laugh at someone as crazy as you, but I can live with it.

From the OP

I'm a little ashamed to laugh at someone as crazy as you, but I can live with it.
If you aren't outraged by what MSNBC did to those parents you should be ashamed of yourself.

From the OP

If you aren't outraged by what MSNBC did to those parents you should be ashamed of yourself.

You're an idiot. They reported an unconfirmed report, and identified it as such. Quit whining you big baby.

You're an idiot. They reported an unconfirmed report, and identified it as such. Quit whining you big baby.
Since when has the media reported unconfirmed sources that troops were US killed? that irresponsible. Imagine anxiety they put some parents through.

Since when has the media reported unconfirmed sources that troops were US killed? that irresponsible. Imagine anxiety they put some parents through.

All the time. The problem is reporting unconfirmed information without designating it is unconfirmed. Watch fox if you want to see examples of that on a regular basis.

All the time. The problem is reporting unconfirmed information without designating it is unconfirmed. Watch fox if you want to see examples of that on a regular basis.
Disagree. When a major network reports anything, there is an assumed level of credibility. It is not enough to say "unconfirmed" especially given the enormous stakes of these events. We aren't talking about Juicy Smollet's unconfirmed report.

Disagree. When a major network reports anything, there is an assumed level of credibility. It is not enough to say "unconfirmed" especially given the enormous stakes of these events. We aren't talking about Juicy Smollet's unconfirmed report.

You're wrong. Quit whining.

No they haven't you're disgusting

Forum List

Back