Can trump exile anti-American media from this country? CNN?

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
Cnn refuses to believe Iran shot down the jet. Even though they admit they did it.. why should they be known as an American news outlet? They clearly hate this country! Trump should ban them. They can report what they want, but they should have not headquarters in America!

While CNN has irreparably damaged their credibility as a news organization, they've fully lived up to their status as Goebbels of the DNC

Cnn refuses to believe Iran shot down the jet. Even though they admit they did it.. why should they be known as an American news outlet? They clearly hate this country! Trump should ban them. They can report what they want, but they should have not headquarters in America!

If they shot it down accidently, Its tramps fault. CNN is a maystay for me, its the only news source that does not suck tramps c...K. and MSNBC.

upload_2020-1-9_18-39-59.png

Why would Trump want to shut down CNN?

If it hadn't been for their attacks on Trump in 2016, good possibility he wouldn't have been elected

Rip the Constitution up, its a bad rag for republicans. They treat it like crap.

Another example of a Trump supporter who hates the Constitution.

Rip the Constitution up, its a bad rag for republicans. They treat it like crap.

And yet it is you saying we should rip it up. How telling.

How about a link Vlad.

Why would Trump want to shut down CNN?

If it hadn't been for their attacks on Trump in 2016, good possibility he wouldn't have been elected
Are you kidding me.. he would have won all of Obama 57 states

If they shot it down accidently, Its tramps fault. CNN is a maystay for me, its the only news source that does not suck tramps c...K. and MSNBC.
4F245BCB-9D5A-48D6-B869-562FF689DA14.jpeg
Is this you?

Well you republicans sh.t on it every chance you get.

View attachment 299364 Is this you?

Thata boy, use a disabled kid who starts in St. Jude Research Hospital's ads in a negative sense.
You truly are a piece of shit, who has no life, family or friends, as demonstrated by how much time you spend on USMB..I mean,who would like a vile and easily manipulated ignorant ass.

Thata boy, use a disabled kid who starts in St. Jude Research Hospital's ads in a negative sense.
You truly are a piece of shit, who has no life, family or friends, as demonstrated by how much time you spend on USMB..I mean,who would like a vile and easily manipulated ignorant ass.
Triggered! Lol

Triggered! Lol
:fu:
Triggered? Only scum like you, would use a disable kid in a negative way.

Well you republicans sh.t on it every chance you get.
tenor.gif

Triggered! Lol
Well aren’t you disabled?

Triggered! Lol
Well aren’t you disabled?

The majority of the Far Leftists are mentally disabled, mentally deranged and disabled:

trump_derangement_syndrome.jpg

Forum List

Back