Zone1 Can this site's software be updated to a better "ignore" function?

You got that right, man.

That cat's the single reason I stopped creating topical content.

I, for one, try to put forth some effort into framing topical content that will stimulate relevant, meaningful, perhaps even fruitful dialogue, but the last time one of my threads got merged with that guy's Romper Room level pablum, I decided right then and there that I'm not creating topical content on here any more.

He sits over in some foreign country and basically dictates not only the topical content itself, but the level of topical content on here. Really keeps it as dumbed down and nonsensical as he possibly can, seemingly in hopes of stimulating an equally shallow stream of dialogue. And he succeeds in doing that, unfortunately.

But if that shallow, American Idolish level of topical content is what the so-called uppers want, then, by all means, let em have it. Not my hill...
You take yourself way too seriously. At least he's entertaining. This is a MESSAGEBOARD. That is all.

You must also believe that management is wrong to EVER censor ANYTHING, right? Anybody should be able to say ANYTHING they want on this site and anyone who disagrees with you is "thin-skinned", right?
I try to keep the conversations civil if at all possible. There are rules here that prohibit certain types of behavior and I try to follow them. If you have a problem with them maybe you shouldn't post here.

I try to keep the conversations civil if at all possible. There are rules here that prohibit certain types of behavior and I try to follow them. If you have a problem with them maybe you shouldn't post here.

In one post you're saying that any type of posting must be accepted and now you're saying it's fine to enforce censorship. Lol. Thanks for the laughs, Einstein.

giphy.gif

In one post you're saying that any type of posting must be accepted and now you're saying it's fine to enforce censorship. Lol. Thanks for the laughs, Einstein.
I never said any type of posting is acceptable. I was talking about how some folks can't handle differing opinions. I never said anything about enforcing censorship either. You have poor reading comprehension.

I never said any type of posting is acceptable. I was talking about how some folks can't handle differing opinions. I never said anything about enforcing censorship either. You have poor reading comprehension.

You should work on not being an ***hole. Can you do that?

So you agree with him. Seems you're pretending to not get what he said but seem to want to derail the topic. This isn't about differences in opinion but trolling and pissing on threads and being a jerk for the sake of being a jerk. trolls gotta troll

Last edited:
So you agree with him. Seems you're pretending to not get what he said but seem to want to derail the topic. This isn't about differences in opinion but trolling and pissing on threads and being a jerk for the sake of being a jerk. trolls gotta troll
There will always be trolls on any message board. The ignore function works very well.

Fair point, but I nevertheless believe the quality of posting would improve if posters knew they could be blocked by other posters for posting garbage.
But then you would have zero readers other than your Cultist pals who already think that they have all the answers .
And we would have nobody to keep us giggling .

Forum List

Back