Can the GOP spin this??

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Donald Trump is changing senior staff more often than his underwear. His comments about a trade war and the GOP (over) spending bill is causing genuine worry on wall street. His constant womanizing and shallow attempts to cover it up would make Bill Clinton look like a saint. Several of his senior staffers have pled guilty to multiple felonies and are now cooperating with Robert Mueller.

With the GOP in majority control of both houses of Congress and the White House, I wonder if the GOP can spin this situation to make it the Liberals fault.
shock.gif

Donald Trump is changing senior staff more often than his underwear.

Confirmed. Unfortunately.

This is what happens when you are an exceptional leader who hires the "best" people. They have to be fired, or are driven to quit, every two or three months.

Donald Trump is changing senior staff more often than his underwear.

I won't inquire as to how you're privy to the details of President Trumps underwear changes. I'll simply hope that you're speaking metaphorically.

Donald Trump is changing senior staff more often than his underwear. His comments about a trade war and the GOP (over) spending bill is causing genuine worry on wall street. His constant womanizing and shallow attempts to cover it up would make Bill Clinton look like a saint. Several of his senior staffers have pled guilty to multiple felonies and are now cooperating with Robert Mueller.

With the GOP in majority control of both houses of Congress and the White House, I wonder if the GOP can spin this situation to make it the Liberals fault.
shock.gif

sure they can ... no spin necessary.

regardless what Shitforhair does the first thing from the RW's is PROGRAMMED in their DNA -

BUT CLINTON
BUT OBAMA

Look, man. This election was about Mexicans and Muslims.

We don't care about moral depravity, massive debt spending, gun grabbing without due process, replacing ObamaCare, or any of that other shit we used to pretend to care about.

When Trump hires people, he hires only the best. When Trump fires those same people, that's just Trump draining the swamp, man! Get with the program!

Keep your eyes on the Mexicans and Muslims. The wall! The wall! Darkies Behaving Badly!

Forum List

Back