Trump signs Omnibus bill into law.

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
Well so much for that. What do his supporters think about this?

Donald Trump Signs Into Law Spending Bill He Threatened To Veto In Morning Twitter Stunt

Just a few hours after tweeting he was seriously thinking about a veto of the spending bill that congress had finally passed around 1 AM Friday, President Donald Trump held a press conference to sign the bill, staving off another government shutdown. “I will never sign another bill like this again, Trump said, scowling at the 2,000-plus page document. “Nobody has read it.” “No one has been able to read it. You tell me who can read that quickly?!” Trump growled.

Well so much for that. What do his supporters think about this?

Donald Trump Signs Into Law Spending Bill He Threatened To Veto In Morning Twitter Stunt

Just a few hours after tweeting he was seriously thinking about a veto of the spending bill that congress had finally passed around 1 AM Friday, President Donald Trump held a press conference to sign the bill, staving off another government shutdown. “I will never sign another bill like this again, Trump said, scowling at the 2,000-plus page document. “Nobody has read it.” “No one has been able to read it. You tell me who can read that quickly?!” Trump growled.

The biggest increase in military spending, nothing for DACA, and a few crumbs for Dems?

What's not to like? I would have liked to seen Congress (who wrote the bill) defund Planned Parenthood, cut out more of the Democrat's pet projects, and spend a little more on the wall and border security but hey, money doesn't grow on trees.

If any Trump voters are pissed about the signing of this bill please tell me what you want now Including you out there Rushbo!!!!...to go back to pelosiville? Look it had to be done...we needed to get the wall started and the military funded....the world is not getting safer...and now Trump has the dems in a quagmire over DACA....It was a good day do not fret...

Forum List

Back