Can the Arab/Muslim World Coexist with Israel?

i infer

the muslims....can get along with anything NOT muslim....

You inferred those two conflicts were exactly the same. So that must mean jews were literally native to that land and there has been a Israel for the past centuries and we are all just on drugs. Nice weak deflection btw

i infer

the muslims cant get alone with anything NOT muslim.....

poor things... just could not deal living in country NOT muslim... and peacefully with hindu's

you however seem hung up on the jewish thing.....

Again you're coming up with weak deflections. You compared those two conflicts as the same. So that must mean there has been an Israel for the past few centuries. You're trying to say the Jews have been literally native to that land and the Arabs came recently out of nowhere.

You inferred those two conflicts were exactly the same. So that must mean jews were literally native to that land and there has been a Israel for the past centuries and we are all just on drugs. Nice weak deflection btw

i infer

poor things... just could not deal living in country NOT muslim... and peacefully with hindu's

Again you're coming up with weak deflections. You compared those two conflicts as the same. So that must mean there has been an Israel for the past few centuries. You're trying to say the Jews have been literally native to that land and the Arabs came recently out of nowhere.
its not a deflection.... but keep telling your self that if it makes you feel good about yourself.

muslims can not coexist with anything...peacefully.....that is not muslim....

i infer

its not a deflection.... but keep telling your self that if it makes you feel good about yourself.

muslims can not coexist with anything not muslim....

It is a deflection. You won't back up your claims. I don't care about your ideas on this conflict. But I want you to at least back up your indirect claim that Jews have been native to that land for the past centuries. That's literally the analogy you made. So please link a report. Or historical fact on that

It is a deflection. You won't back up your claims. I don't care about your ideas on this conflict. But I want you to at least back up your indirect claim that Jews have been native to that land for the past centuries. That's literally the analogy you made. So please link a report. Or historical fact on that

:lmao:

i made no indirect claim..... but i think it is a funny deflection that you seem to demand that i have.

i flat say.... muslims cant get along or coexist with anything NOT muslim.

They cant get long with chiristians.... cant get along with bhuddists... cant get long with jews... and hell.. cant even get along with other versions of muslims...

It is not analogy....it is a precedent.

i made no indirect claim..... but i think it is a funny deflection that you seem to demand that i have.

They cant get long with chiristians.... cant get along with bhuddists... cant get long with jews... and hell.. cant even get along with other versions of muslims...

I understand you blame every conflict on Muslims. I know it makes you feel better, but that's not the point. You compared the two. So please back up your claims that Palestinians are responsible for everything that happened

The zionist reality is built on fascism, apartheid, and murder.

Which is totally foreign to muslim morals and cultural values. :cool:
i'm seeing on the news and reading the papers about the scores of bombings, murders, beheadings and stonings every day, all over the world, by militant Muslims. Let's review the moral and cultural values of these events. I have a neighbor whose dog shits in my yard and digs up the flower beds. What should be my response?

Did you declare a Jihad on him yet??

Issued a fatwa if I know Hoss.

I understand you blame every conflict on Muslims. I know it makes you feel better, but that's not the point. You compared the two. So please back up your claims that Palestinians are responsible for everything that happened

yes... and the comparable is

muslims cant coexist with anything not muslim.

Syrenn that's obviously your position. You've gotten that across. But explain to me your claim. Back it up with facts and history.

Syrenn that's obviously your position. You've gotten that across. But explain to me your claim. Back it up with facts and history.

What claim? ...that muslims can not coexist with anything not muslim?

ya dont need links to understand that one......

Your analogy. And why every conflict is the Muslims fault. At least give us a little explanation of your opinion.

Jews can't co exist they want a Jewish state. End of discussion. They both can't expect a minority from each side can

Oh that's just BS, dude! Jews and Arabs can coexist perfectly togather, only thing interrupting what may be a perfect coexisting is looney Sheikhs and Imam doutchbags who feel the heads of Muslim in anti-Jewish crap.

Not in Israel. Except a portion of the populations

I am in college and I get along great with my Arab Muslim classmates.

Last edited:

Your analogy. And why every conflict is the Muslims fault. At least give us a little explanation of your opinion.

analogy... your subject...not mine.

historical precedent..... my subject.

nice try at deflection again though.

There's nothing historical about what you said. It is your own opinionated analogy

There's nothing historical about what you said. It is your own opinionated analogy

really?

now why did i think you would say that...... :lmao:

so the muslims did not demand india be split in two becasue they could not stand to be in a hindu state? They did not massacre and riot to get their way? gotcha..... :thup:

The muslims just went about their peaceful ways living in india and coexisting as always.......packstian did not happen. :lol:

really?

so the muslims did not demand india be split in two becasue they could not stand to be in a hindu state? They did not massacre and riot to get their way? gotcha..... :thup:

The muslims just went about their peaceful ways living in india and coexisting as always.......packstian did not happen. :lol:

Don't lie that's not what you just said. You said Muslims are the blame for every conflict. And you refuse to admit Jews cannot co exist with Muslims. We've seen Israel's history over the past 70 years. Still nothing you proven at all and your ludicrous analogy is still that. And no facts or reports or anyhting posted yet. Just your opinion is what I've seen

really?

Don't lie that's not what you just said. You said Muslims are the blame for every conflict. And you refuse to admit Jews cannot co exist with Muslims. We've seen Israel's history over the past 70 years. Still nothing you proven at all and your ludicrous analogy is still that. And no facts or reports or anyhting posted yet. Just your opinion is what I've seen

YOU said that i said that..... go back and read.

really?

You indirectly made that analogy. Too bad that's the truth

You indirectly made that analogy. Too bad that's the truth

again..i make no analogy

i flat out say

muslims cannot coexist with anything other then muslim.....

Forum List

Back