Can someone explain to me why taking a phone call from Taiwan is a problem?

I don't give two shits what China thinks. China can sit & spin. Without our market their economy would collapse.

Why is it a problem for America?
It is no problem and it would have been no problem if Trump had placed the call, either. US policy on Taiwan is a relic of the Cold War and should be looked at carefully.

It's a problem because progressives want the US to go on pretending Taiwan isn't an independent country, so China can go on pretending it's not as well. Everyone knows it is, but acknowledging the truth is a mortal sin to progressives.

Its a prob because libs want to ditch Taiwan......I would like to know how far down that street Obama has traveled without our knowlledge

I don't give two shits what China thinks. China can sit & spin. Without our market their economy would collapse.

--------------------------------------------------------- no problem imo , i like it , to heck with china . Think its just the lefties getting annoyed , maybe scared about rules of protocol and rules on the supposedly PROPER way that things should be done . Trump did good . the way i see things the Trump makes the rules .

Time for US to start selling them the equip they want to defend themselves.....even Vietnam is spooked by whats going on in SCS

Liberals want us to appease the Chicoms.....but make no mistake had obozo accepted the call it would have been the right thing to do.

I do have a problem with Trump cozying up to Pakistan however.

Liberals want us to appease the Chicoms.....but make no mistake had obozo accepted the call it would have been the right thing to do.

I do have a problem with Trump cozying up to Pakistan however.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- pakistan , yeah , don't know why he did that .

He's still a private citizen , so it's legally and diplomatically not a big deal. I agree. Too much is being made of it. And if we're going to stand up to China on so-called "free trade", then this is a good sign. Next: Tariffs on Chines imports if they dare complain about who are President chats with on the phone.

This pleases me and I am glad China is pissed off about it.

The liberal press corps is still sucking clinton ass, and they are trying to change the minds of people who are so much smarter than they are, it is a joke. "Oh we think you screwed up and this is why" said the press. "Bullshit"! said the people " We know shit when we see it." "Damn!" said the press igmos to each other, "lets try another lie"

CNN is making a bigger deal out of this than China. I think it's great. We've had 8 years of a jelly spine professor bowing to foreign nations. Trump says fuck that noise, we're the big dog and we are going to start acting like it.

If trump wanted to break a US Agreement for the past 40 years and US protocol on how Taiwan is handled, he should HAVE WAITED UNTIL HE BECAME PRESIDENT and not SLAP our present standing policy, the state dept, and residing President in the face....

If trump wanted to break a US Agreement for the past 40 years and US protocol on how Taiwan is handled, he should HAVE WAITED UNTIL HE BECAME PRESIDENT and not SLAP our present standing policy, the state dept, and residing President in the face....
:laugh:

It wasn't a big deal, cupcake.

Forum List

Back