Palin just screwed herself out of a job

‘It’s a hallmark of corruption’: Palin slams Trump’s Carrier deal | New York Post

Tsk Tsk. Showing her true colors..Bout as Pro American as Ryan and McConnell and McCain and Graham....oh well. I was looking forward to seeing her sexy body on the news quite a bit. Meh.

So the obsession with Palin is about her "sexy body"? I do agree with you on that point, but the libs are obsessed with her because she is an attractive conservative outspoken woman. To libs all women must be unthinking robotic baby murderers and lesbians that look like Rosie O'Donnell.

They cannot deal with Palin because she does not fit the lib mold of what a woman must be.

She's probably right, she has never been afraid of taking on the big bad industrial boys. But I mistrust the post to represent her statements accurately.

I think a LOT of Conservatives agree with Palin on this. In fact, I think Trump may even agree that it's pathetic the government has to bribe companies to stay here because of the taxes and regulations. I certainly hope this isn't his idea of how we bring jobs back. That said, until he takes office and can reverse some of Obama's anti-capitalist nonsense, this is what had to be done to save those jobs. It's not the preferable way to do it but it is a way to do it, nonetheless. It's a fucking helluva lot better than Obama mocking him and claiming the jobs are gone and we may as well get over that... no way to bring them back.

And? Dude she is one SEXY Librarian! I love a woman that can make glasses look sexy! MMMMM

Aside from her sexiness, for all the total crap she takes from both the left and right for being "a dingbat" she absolutely nailed a very good conservative policy point here. She is definitely not as stupid as she seems.

Palin never "slammed" Trump's carrier deal. As we saw during the election the left is desperate to believe every spin editorial from left leaning sources without bothering to understand the issue. That's why they were surprised about the results.

I personally admire her courage to say what she believes, job and blind partisanship be damned. Good for her.

Forum List

Back