Can Palestinian's and Israeli's ever be friends?

Can Palestinian's and Israeli's ever be friends?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. You still fail to answer. Stating that the question is 'dumbass'
doesn't make it irrelevant, especially since You brought the matter first.
It just makes it dumb.

2. Hamas and Fatah will never unite because the they'll actually have to take responsibility for their crimes against balestinians. It's much more natural for them to filling their pockets with aid money and blame the jooooooz. Don't shoot rockets into Israel to justify your dictatorship in Gaza, don't kidnap and kill children- the balestinians won't suffer.
They did unite. Israel attacked to break it up.

Don't want rockets? End the occupation.

3. How can You be responsible for something You don't have control over? I don't call myself 'democracy' and speak only for myself, I don't vote,didn't serve either, no-one does things in my name except those who work for me.
You're responsible for your government. The fact that you don't vote, just says you're a shitty citizen.

On the other hand- You fail to take responsibility for your actions,word and blood libels against Israelis, Balestinians and Americans.
I take responsibility for everything I say. You obviously, feel differently.

4. You could care less?? Wouldn't be wasting your time here..might save some lives actually...
I'm not wasting my time. This is what I do for kicks. I enjoy getting in the face of some hypocritical Israeli kiss-ass. It's my Disneyland!

Nope it makes you dumb

When did the unite then, as even they say they cant be in the same room.

Don't want the occupation or blockade stop the rockets and terrorism it is that easy to do.

:link:

Thread has run its course and is closed.

If you all would like to call each other names while kicking each others legs under the table, take it to the basement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back