Can Obama Continue to Implement Obamacare Without A Stay?

What Does Judge Vinson's Injunction Ruling Mean?

• Dont Know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It was the first time a federal judge ruled on the entire law and it stands as unconstitutional. Why is that so difficult to understand? Apparently democrats could put it on a fast track to the Supreme Court but for some reason they refuse to do so. Could it be that they are afraid of a possible supreme court decision or are they hoping for a miracle of hope and change? The only thing that is holding the administration together is the loyalty of the mainstream media.

They want to reform it without the individual mandate (Should the appeals court rule it unconstitutional) so that they can maintain the bill as opposed to loseing it all togather in the supreme court. Kennedy abolutly will not go along with the individual mandate! He's sometimes to the laft but he aint that far left.

Publius can't carry water on this issue. If the GOP threatens to shut down government over the health care issue, the electorate will punish the Republicans in the next election. Kennedy will support the bill en toto I think.

Last edited:
i presume what i presume.
Yes.
You presume the law is constitutional even though its been struck by co-equal courts
How does that make you, according to your standard, less looney than Publis?

respond to the rest of my post. don't cherry pick.

i'm not a loon because i actually know that the process requires that the cases now go to their respective circuits and then to the supreme court. i also know, unlike the pathetic o/p you seem intent on defending, even though he's a moron, that there has been no stay of enforcement.

you want to tell me how things work in this type of situation? really?

now respond to the rest of my comment.

i'll look forward to the loony toon pov. :thup:

Uhm......not so fast, jill.....

Got Rule 11?

I can't find anything on the internet that lays out in clear terms what actually happens in this type of situation.

:confused:

Anybody?

Beuhler?

Forum List

Back