Can Jesus be God if he is not all knowing?

Why? Because you never have any real proof?
I just provided you real proof. You were unable to understand it.
Real proof has a proper link to it, otherwise it's just your opinion.
What proof will you accept?
What a real scientist would call proof. And a link to a proper science site that confirms it.
You are looking for science, and a scientist, a field which largely rejects God, to show proof that God exists?
Science doesn't reject god, it just hasn't found any real proof for such a thing, yet.

So how do you propose to prove that a god exists? Through a book of fiction?

What a real scientist would call proof. And a link to a proper science site that confirms it.
You are looking for science, and a scientist, a field which largely rejects God, to show proof that God exists?
Science doesn't reject god, it just hasn't found any real proof for such a thing, yet.

Through entering into a personal relationship with God.

Give me his email and I'll contact him.

I wouldn’t have expected you to say anything else.

The evidence is all around and in you. You only have yourself to blame for missing it.

Welp, God made himself known to me via premonitions. I did not understand them until the time came. Then it was crystal clear.

No one will convince me God is not real. He sent me dreams to save my grandma's life. I was literally told what to do in the dream. When it happened, I knew what to do.
Why would god have to warn you that he is about to do something really bad to your g-ma? That makes no sense. Why not just not do anything to her in the first place?
Whatever, jackass. :eusa_hand:

Did it ever occur to you that God designed the world to be autonomous? Do you even fucking understand the words coming out of my mouth?

Jackass.
But why did god put stuff in this universe that would hurt your g-ma? What's god's motivation for putting deformed babies in this (autonomous) universe?
Most Christian's believe that God is not in control of this world right now. They believe satan is the ruler until the time Christ comes back to make things right again.

If you follow the story of Adam and Eve, then you'd see it is not God who causes things to happen, but the sin that entered the world to cause all sorts of disease and harm to fall upon people.
But if god didn't want A & E to fall, why put the apple and the snake in the Garden? Why make Satan in the first place? And why make deformed and retarded babies?
And you have eluded to a question that I myself have.

My only response is that God didn't want robots and people forced into serving Him. He wanted people to choose Him, thus free will. Without the tree, and the serpent, and temptation, there would have been no route for people to make a choice.

Again, it is a question that also perplexes me, and I dont have a good answer.

Well it would be difficult for me, someone who is not well versed in the Bible to give you proof. I guess that is where faith comes in.

How about this, I'll give you some rationalization that, to me would point toward God.

Why is it that humans are so unique? I've asked this before. We are the only creatures who are truly self aware and the only ones with higher thinking and capable of articulate speech. You would think that the randomness of the big bang, and evolution, there would be other creature similar to us, with some of the same capabilities.

In an evolutionary system, it would be very hard to believe that humans were the only ones to have adapted with all of these traits.

There are also articles that talk about evidence of a worldwide flood that coincide with the story of Noah's flood.

Sure, not proof, but something to think about

The evidence is all around and in you. You only have yourself to blame for missing it.
Prove it.

Why would god have to warn you that he is about to do something really bad to your g-ma? That makes no sense. Why not just not do anything to her in the first place?

Did it ever occur to you that God designed the world to be autonomous? Do you even fucking understand the words coming out of my mouth?

Jackass.
But why did god put stuff in this universe that would hurt your g-ma? What's god's motivation for putting deformed babies in this (autonomous) universe?
Most Christian's believe that God is not in control of this world right now. They believe satan is the ruler until the time Christ comes back to make things right again.

If you follow the story of Adam and Eve, then you'd see it is not God who causes things to happen, but the sin that entered the world to cause all sorts of disease and harm to fall upon people.
But if god didn't want A & E to fall, why put the apple and the snake in the Garden? Why make Satan in the first place? And why make deformed and retarded babies?

My only response is that God didn't want robots and people forced into serving Him. He wanted people to choose Him, thus free will. Without the tree, and the serpent, and temptation, there would have been no route for people to make a choice.

So you think the serpent and the garden of Eden were real?

Well it would be difficult for me, someone who is not well versed in the Bible to give you proof. I guess that is where faith comes in.

How about this, I'll give you some rationalization that, to me would point toward God.

Why is it that humans are so unique? I've asked this before. We are the only creatures who are truly self aware and the only ones with higher thinking and capable of articulate speech. You would think that the randomness of the big bang, and evolution, there would be other creature similar to us, with some of the same capabilities.

In an evolutionary system, it would be very hard to believe that humans were the only ones to have adapted with all of these traits.

There are also articles that talk about evidence of a worldwide flood that coincide with the story of Noah's flood.

Zero evidence of a worldwide flood.

There is likely other intelligent life in this universe. So we’re not unique.

Jackass.

Sure, I have no reason to doubt it. Some would say it was all allegory, though I haven't seen where they get that idea from.

Is it so hard to believe that God would have created such a garden, and animals that could talk?

I've always thought the serpent in the story was satan anyway. What is your take on it?

But no other intelligent life, as I described it, on this planet. We dont know if aliens or intelligent life exists elsewhere, but here on earth, we know there isn't.

there is no son of god/etc
How do you know?
we've been over this a million times
you can't prove there is a god
if you claim something, it's up to you to prove--not for someone to disprove it
But you can't disprove God either, correct?
you can't disprove:
tooth fairy
Santa
boogie man
BigFoot
ducks fly on the moon
etc
stop with the very immature/nonsensical replies
It's not immature or nonsensical. You can't simply say you are right because God can't be proven. The point is, you dont know, he cant be proven or disproven.

You cant say He doesn't exist because you cant prove that He does, and conversely, you cant say He does exist because you cant prove He doesn't.

The issue here is the people who believe they are right, and somehow morally superior because they claim they know for a fact that God doesn't exist. They will belittle others who do believe. How about we simply let people believe what they want.
I'm not saying I'm right
.....it's like the court system = prosecutors claim someone is guilty of murder- the prosecutors have to prove it
..I can claim all kind of crap:
Big Foot is real
tooth fairy
Santa
the Eiffel Tower grew 10 feet
etc
you think people should believe me?

Prove it.
Only you can do that for you.

How do you know?
we've been over this a million times
you can't prove there is a god
if you claim something, it's up to you to prove--not for someone to disprove it
But you can't disprove God either, correct?
you can't disprove:
tooth fairy
Santa
boogie man
BigFoot
ducks fly on the moon
etc
stop with the very immature/nonsensical replies
It's not immature or nonsensical. You can't simply say you are right because God can't be proven. The point is, you dont know, he cant be proven or disproven.

You cant say He doesn't exist because you cant prove that He does, and conversely, you cant say He does exist because you cant prove He doesn't.

The issue here is the people who believe they are right, and somehow morally superior because they claim they know for a fact that God doesn't exist. They will belittle others who do believe. How about we simply let people believe what they want.
I'm not saying I'm right
.....it's like the court system = prosecutors claim someone is guilty of murder- the prosecutors have to prove it
..I can claim all kind of crap:
Big Foot is real
tooth fairy
Santa
the Eiffel Tower grew 10 feet
etc
you think people should believe me?
No, I see your point. I guess it all falls down to how you view things, your faith, and your natural inclination.

The reason I asked why people dont believe in God is because, there is no proof of the big bang either, it's just a theory. Nobody knows. So, my question was, what would prompt someone to believe in one theory that has no proof over another theory that has no proof. There has to be a psychological reason.

Sure, I have no reason to doubt it. Some would say it was all allegory, though I haven't seen where they get that idea from.

Is it so hard to believe that God would have created such a garden, and animals that could talk?

I've always thought the serpent in the story was satan anyway. What is your take on it?
My take is that the bible is completely made up. None of the big things can be proven and are all hearsay. Like there's no geologic evidence for a worldwide flood. And how did Noah get polar bears and kangaroos to the Middle East and back again?

And if god can create animals that can talk, why did god made deformed and retarded babies?

But no other intelligent life, as I described it, on this planet. We dont know if aliens or intelligent life exists elsewhere, but here on earth, we know there isn't.
The US Air Force has chased alien crafts many times over the years. People are abducted constantly. Plus, we were ape-like beings for millions of years until about 100,000 years ago when we radically changed towards the intelligent beings were are today, meaning there was possible alien intervention at that time. Let alone that some religions speak of aliens beings coming down to earth...

Prove it.
So you have nothing. Got it.

My take is that the bible is completely made up. None of the big things can be proven and are all hearsay. Like there's no geologic evidence for a worldwide flood. And how did Noah get polar bears and kangaroos to the Middle East and back again?

And if god can create animals that can talk, why did god made deformed and retarded babies?
Well, if the Bible were just made up, it would have to be the greatest hoax ever played on the world, and the Bible would have to be the greatest literary work that has ever been created.

Remember, the Bible was just a collection of letter from different people living at different times, a lot of whom were fishermen and shepard's, yet, they all talk about the same thing. They all acknowledge God, the creation, the life of christ, all the way to the end of the world.

If those letters were made up, then Shakespeare, Orwell,Hemingway, or Dickens have nothing on them.

Well, if the Bible were just made up, it would have to be the greatest hoax ever played on the world, and the Bible would have to be the greatest literary work that has ever been created.

Remember, the Bible was just a collection of letter from different people living at different times, a lot of whom were fishermen and shepard's, yet, they all talk about the same thing. They all acknowledge God, the creation, the life of christ, all the way to the end of the world.

If those letters were made up, then Shakespeare, Orwell,Hemingway, or Dickens have nothing on them.
There's just no proof for anything they write about the big stuff, Creation, Noah's Flood, ... and the stories of Jesus... were all written a minimum of several generations after the facts, with most of it much later than that. So it's all hearsay, and made up stories by people who didn't witness anything and were just writing down what had been an oral history up until then, which is extremely prone to enhancement.

Prove it.
So you have nothing. Got it.
I have a personal relationship with the one true God. You are the one with nothing.

Forum List

Back