Can Jesus be God if he is not all knowing?

Divinely, for thousands of years the Bible has remained unaltered. Truth doesn't require updating.

the spoken Religion of Antiquity - The Triumph of Good vs Evil - is only 6 words long and spoken by all beings on planet Earth - your 10000 page book is strewn with lies and deception on nearly every page - you wrote it you fix it, begin by there is no such thing as a messiah, sinner.

So why isn't there any evidence of a world wide flood?

because there were only a few who survived and the concern was not for the evil that perished ... physical evidence for so short an event would not be saved. the lesson is self evident whether adhered to or not.
Of course there would be geologic evidence of a 40 day worldwide flood. Especially all the dead animals, plants and humans.
Of course there would be geologic evidence of a 40 day worldwide flood. Especially all the dead animals, plants and humans.

there would be geologic evidence ...

no, there would not be evidence of a 40 day rain storm after even a year.

the event would have occurred when there were not too many people nor world wide that they could not have been taken care of without the loss of life for other innocent beings, they like noah undoubtedly were warned. the desert books as throughout their text use error to embellish their false narrative.

there would be geologic evidence ...

no, there would not be evidence of a 40 day rain storm after even a year.

the event would have occurred when there were not too many people nor world wide that they could not have been taken care of without the loss of life for other innocent beings, they like noah undoubtedly were warned. the desert books as throughout their text use error to embellish their false narrative.
Can someone please translate this ^^^^ into English? Thanks.

You have 30 seconds to figure that one out for yourself.

Anyway, you can thank God that whatever otherworldly intelligences are responsible for establishing light in this screwed up world, they weren't hungry omnivorous atheists with an appetite for unclean creatures that do not ruminate.
What does ruminating animals have to do with anything? If god didn't want us to eat them, god wouldn't have put them here and make them taste so fine. (Even though I'm a vegetarian, :biggrin:)

And are your "other worldly intelligence", is that aliens?

If they ate unclean animals that do not ruminate you would have been eaten for dinner when you were still a tender and supple little boy.

Do you want to meet one?
Ok, so you're just a lunatic ranting on the internet. As usual then. Carry on.

Hey, I'm just trying to find out how kangaroos got to Noahs ark and then back to Australia. If I can't know that I really can't go on living. lol :asshole:
So how did your divine law get here? Let's see if I can get you back on track. I'm here to help as well and learn.

Eons ago in a distant galaxy an autonomous alien probe was sent here from a sphere of higher intelligences and living creatures through subspace. It wandered to and fro all over the face of the earth searching for an open and receptive mind sensitive uncluttered and developed enough to pick up their transmission frequencies. Incalculable time passed. Once a link was established between the probe and the mind of Moses a wormhole of sorts opened up, the burning bush thing, and instant two way data transfer across billions of light years of time and space was established. Direct mind to mind contact.

Then the prophet was told to write down what he saw and heard and..... viola!

Light came into a world that had been without shape or form and astonishingly void through billions of years of darkness .

Last edited:
What does ruminating animals have to do with anything? If god didn't want us to eat them, god wouldn't have put them here and make them taste so fine. (Even though I'm a vegetarian, :biggrin:)

And are your "other worldly intelligence", is that aliens?

If they ate unclean animals that do not ruminate you would have been eaten for dinner when you were still a tender and supple little boy.

Do you want to meet one?

Hey, I'm just trying to find out how kangaroos got to Noahs ark and then back to Australia. If I can't know that I really can't go on living. lol :asshole:
So how did your divine law get here? Let's see if I can get you back on track. I'm here to help as well and learn.

Eons ago in a distant galaxy an autonomous alien probe was sent here from a sphere of higher intelligences and living creatures through subspace. It wandered to and fro all over the face of the earth searching for an open and receptive mind sensitive uncluttered and developed enough to pick up their transmission frequencies. Incalculable time passed. Once a link was established between the probe and the mind of Moses a wormhole of sorts opened up, the burning bush thing, and instant two way data transfer across billions of light years of time and space was established. Direct mind to mind contact.

Light came into a world that had been without shape or form and astonishingly void through billions of years of darkness .
Have any proof of this? Or is this some more of your personal fartsmoke?

Do you want to meet one?

Yes, I have the proof in hand. Careful though. People disrespected Jesus as a contemptible creature even after he proved himself beyond all reasonable doubts and then they had the audacity to ask him for some other proof and the next thing you know there was no Judea.

Yes, I have the proof in hand. Careful though. People disrespected Jesus as a contemptible creature even after he proved himself beyond all reasonable doubts and then they had the audacity to ask him for some other proof and the next thing you know there was no Judea.
So what's your proof?

So what's your proof?

What proof are you looking for?

Proof that was already given or some other proof?

So what's your proof?

Real, scientific proof. No fartsmoke.

So what's your proof?

Earthling science or something more advanced?

So what's your proof?

Earthling science or something more advanced?
Earthling science because there is no other kind.

there is no son of god/etc
How do you know?
we've been over this a million times
you can't prove there is a god
if you claim something, it's up to you to prove--not for someone to disprove it

What sophomoric nonsense! You made the claim that there is no son of God/etc. So prove it? Your contention that since no one can prove your statement wrong, therefore it must be correct, is not logical,

Under your misguided logic, since you cannot prove that you exist, then you must not exist.
very ridiculous
....just like in the court system--if you claim someone murders someone, the CLAIMER has to prove it
I can claim all kind of crap:
there is a god
the Eiffel Tower grew 5 feet
ducks fly on the moon

you people claim there is a god
you people made/make the claim--so prove it
but I know --and YOU know--you can't
You make the claim there is no God, so it's up to you to prove there is no God.

You can't prove there isn't a God.
That's why I'm agnostic and see no proof either for or against the existence of a god. But leave the door open if anyone comes up with real proof either way. Can't be any fairer than that. The thinking person's position.
Welp, God made himself known to me via premonitions. I did not understand them until the time came. Then it was crystal clear.

No one will convince me God is not real. He sent me dreams to save my grandma's life. I was literally told what to do in the dream. When it happened, I knew what to do.
Why would god have to warn you that he is about to do something really bad to your g-ma? That makes no sense. Why not just not do anything to her in the first place?
Whatever, jackass. :eusa_hand:

Did it ever occur to you that God designed the world to be autonomous? Do you even fucking understand the words coming out of my mouth?

Jackass.
But why did god put stuff in this universe that would hurt your g-ma? What's god's motivation for putting deformed babies in this (autonomous) universe?
Most Christian's believe that God is not in control of this world right now. They believe satan is the ruler until the time Christ comes back to make things right again.

If you follow the story of Adam and Eve, then you'd see it is not God who causes things to happen, but the sin that entered the world to cause all sorts of disease and harm to fall upon people.

But you aren’t.
Why? Because you never have any real proof?
I just provided you real proof. You were unable to understand it.
Real proof has a proper link to it, otherwise it's just your opinion.
What proof will you accept?
What a real scientist would call proof. And a link to a proper science site that confirms it.
You are looking for science, and a scientist, a field which largely rejects God, to show proof that God exists?

How do you know?

What sophomoric nonsense! You made the claim that there is no son of God/etc. So prove it? Your contention that since no one can prove your statement wrong, therefore it must be correct, is not logical,

Under your misguided logic, since you cannot prove that you exist, then you must not exist.
very ridiculous
....just like in the court system--if you claim someone murders someone, the CLAIMER has to prove it
there is a god
ducks fly on the moon

very childish/immature
no--the INITIAL claim is made by people who claim there is a god
please think before you post

How do you know?
But you can't disprove God either, correct?
you can't disprove:
tooth fairy
Santa
boogie man
BigFoot
ducks fly on the moon
etc
stop with the very immature/nonsensical replies

How do you know?
you can't disprove:
tooth fairy
Santa
boogie man
BigFoot
ducks fly on the moon
etc

Are you suggesting that ducks don't fly on the moon?

Sheesh. I have seen with my own eyes people who claim to be filled with the holy spirit of God start quacking and gibbering as if they had lost their mind or were possessed.

What more proof is necessary?

Unbeliever!

Last edited:
How do you know?

very ridiculous
there is a god
ducks fly on the moon

very childish/immature
no--the INITIAL claim is made by people who claim there is a god
please think before you post
I did think. It doesn't matter who made the initial claim. You said that someone who makes a claim must prove it. You made a claim.....

How do you know?
you can't disprove:
tooth fairy
Santa
boogie man
BigFoot
ducks fly on the moon
etc
It's not immature or nonsensical. You can't simply say you are right because God can't be proven. The point is, you dont know, he cant be proven or disproven.

You cant say He doesn't exist because you cant prove that He does, and conversely, you cant say He does exist because you cant prove He doesn't.

The issue here is the people who believe they are right, and somehow morally superior because they claim they know for a fact that God doesn't exist. They will belittle others who do believe. How about we simply let people believe what they want.

That's why I'm agnostic and see no proof either for or against the existence of a god. But leave the door open if anyone comes up with real proof either way. Can't be any fairer than that. The thinking person's position.
Welp, God made himself known to me via premonitions. I did not understand them until the time came. Then it was crystal clear.

No one will convince me God is not real. He sent me dreams to save my grandma's life. I was literally told what to do in the dream. When it happened, I knew what to do.
Why would god have to warn you that he is about to do something really bad to your g-ma? That makes no sense. Why not just not do anything to her in the first place?
Whatever, jackass. :eusa_hand:

Did it ever occur to you that God designed the world to be autonomous? Do you even fucking understand the words coming out of my mouth?

Jackass.
But why did god put stuff in this universe that would hurt your g-ma? What's god's motivation for putting deformed babies in this (autonomous) universe?
Most Christian's believe that God is not in control of this world right now. They believe satan is the ruler until the time Christ comes back to make things right again.

If you follow the story of Adam and Eve, then you'd see it is not God who causes things to happen, but the sin that entered the world to cause all sorts of disease and harm to fall upon people.
But if god didn't want A & E to fall, why put the apple and the snake in the Garden? Why make Satan in the first place? And why make deformed and retarded babies?

Forum List

Back