Can Jesus be God if he is not all knowing?

What proof will you accept?
What a real scientist would call proof. And a link to a proper science site that confirms it.
What what is it that you are trying to prove, dummy?
Nothing, I'm asking questions.
So am I, what proof will you accept?

How much bad is too much bad?

Is cancer evil?

Why did God give you free will?
already answered those.
I don't remember your answers.

Is cancer evil?

But you aren’t.
Why? Because you never have any real proof?
I just provided you real proof. You were unable to understand it.
Real proof has a proper link to it, otherwise it's just your opinion.
What a real scientist would call proof. And a link to a proper science site that confirms it.
So are science *papers* your god?

Show me the proof that *science* is always right.

Is cancer evil?

already answered those.

Is cancer evil?

Too bad for you.

Why? Because you never have any real proof?

At least science can look at new evidence and update its theories, you can’t.

Is cancer evil?

already answered those.

Is cancer evil?

Too bad for you.
That's because you didn't answer them.

That should not matter to a Jew as your spiritual guidance is through the Karaite Jews and oral tradition and not the written word.

You guys are not supposed to be literalists and I think that that fact is what has helped reduce the corruption of Judaism that has happened in the Christian and Muslim versions that they came up with after usurping Yahweh from Jewry.

I hope you can see how intelligent the ancients were as compared to the mental trash that modern preachers and theists are using with the literal reading of myths.

What is God?

Further.
Bill Moyers Journal . Watch & Listen | PBS

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

Please listen as to what is said about the literal reading of myths.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

Matt 7;12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

This is how early Gnostic Christians view the transition from reading myths properly to destructive literal reading and idol worship.

Regards
DL

That's very interesting, but irrelevant to me. I am a G-d fearing, Bible believing Christian, and follower of Jesus Christ, the Lord of this universe.

I answered what I thought was an honest question about Christian faith.

I did not post anything that looked like, or sounded like, I wanted your critique of my faith. If I gave you the impression I wanted to be lectured at, about what Jews believe, or something else... then I do apologize.

I am 100% comfortable with my faith. I do not need, nor care, about your views of my faith.

By the way... something to consider. If you, or other people's views are correct, then it won't matter will it? Not at all. We'll both end up in the grave, and it won't make any difference, will it?

But what if I'm right? What if we both stand before the judgement seat of Christ the Lord.
I'll be ready. I've been preparing for that, my whole life.

Will you?

Yeah, but what if you are right that there is a God but wrong about what you professed to believe about him?

Then those who you thought were wrong were always right to not believe and you were always wrong to believe.

What if your entire life was spent perjuring yourself in the name of God and desecrating the teachings of Jesus?

No matter how much preparation I doubt you'll be ready for Gods judgment of that.

Since I know that I am not wrong.... I am ready.
That simple man. There are many things in life that I have doubts on. But on this, having walked every day, knowing and seeing G-d work in my life... no doubt whatsoever.

Good for you.

I'm going to take a cue from Jesus and go all in with the unbelievers, sinners, and all sorts of bad characters, who don't go for the religious flotsam that has addled your mind....

You do that. I do the same.

:beer:

Thats cool.

I once chatted with someone who said that he had a spiritual experience and felt connected to God every time he went to mass and celebrated the eucharist even after I showed him how it was a brazen and defiant act of idolatry, a violation of divine law under penalty of death. .

He was caught in the gravitational pull of a black hole. The more he proceeded towards God in his unrestrained and deluded imagination by doing the very thing that God promised results in death, the further from God he receded in actuality.The further from God he receded in actuality, the more he felt the pain of separation from God. The more he felt the pain of separation from God, the more he felt the need to go to church and celebrate mass getting absolutely nowhere, day after day, week after week, year after year..every now and then his faith was bolstered by seeing Mother Mary in an oil slick or the face of a funny looking Jesus on a grilled cheese sandwich. To him that passed for God working in his life. (Numbskull.)

So I agreed that it was a spiritual experience, just not a very good one.

Some bastard convinced him that the way to eternal life was defying the law of God and worshiping the lifeless work of human hands. So he died in the very day that he did it and was so dead that he didn't even have an inkling that he was dead or a clue about how to stop dying. Then like a zombie under the power of the death consequent to violating divine law he was broken by trained personnel, fitted with collar and chain, and given a pat on the back..

So if God is really woking in your life you will see that and how well you have been prepared will be tested.

Last edited:
Can Jesus be God if he is not all knowing?

For the Trinity concept to work, Jesus as well as the Father and Holy Ghost would all have to be all knowing and equal in all ways.

A number of times Jesus says he does not know what the Father knows. That and if Jesus was God, who did he pray to as a God does not pray to himself.

For those two reasons and more, especially his poor moral tenets, Jesus cannot be God. I see his worst moral tenets as being his no divorce policy and substitutionary punishment policy. This link speaks to other moral deficiencies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUfGRN4HVrQ&t=2s

Thoughts?

Regards
DL

He knows...

He wants you free will ( no much it hurts him )

That's very interesting, but irrelevant to me. I am a G-d fearing, Bible believing Christian, and follower of Jesus Christ, the Lord of this universe.

I answered what I thought was an honest question about Christian faith.

I did not post anything that looked like, or sounded like, I wanted your critique of my faith. If I gave you the impression I wanted to be lectured at, about what Jews believe, or something else... then I do apologize.

I am 100% comfortable with my faith. I do not need, nor care, about your views of my faith.

By the way... something to consider. If you, or other people's views are correct, then it won't matter will it? Not at all. We'll both end up in the grave, and it won't make any difference, will it?

But what if I'm right? What if we both stand before the judgement seat of Christ the Lord.
I'll be ready. I've been preparing for that, my whole life.

Will you?

Yeah, but what if you are right that there is a God but wrong about what you professed to believe about him?

Then those who you thought were wrong were always right to not believe and you were always wrong to believe.

What if your entire life was spent perjuring yourself in the name of God and desecrating the teachings of Jesus?

No matter how much preparation I doubt you'll be ready for Gods judgment of that.

That simple man. There are many things in life that I have doubts on. But on this, having walked every day, knowing and seeing G-d work in my life... no doubt whatsoever.

Good for you.

I'm going to take a cue from Jesus and go all in with the unbelievers, sinners, and all sorts of bad characters, who don't go for the religious flotsam that has addled your mind....

Thats cool.

I once chatted with someone who said that he had a spiritual experience and felt connected to God every time he went to mass and celebrated the eucharist even after I showed him how it was a brazen and defiant act of idolatry, a violation of divine law under penalty of death. .

He was caught in the gravitational pull of a black hole. The more he proceeded towards God in his unrestrained and deluded imagination by doing the very thing that God promised results in death, the further from God he receded in actuality.The further from God he receded in actuality, the more he felt the pain of separation from God. The more he felt the pain of separation from God, the more he felt the need to go to church and celebrate mass getting absolutely nowhere, day after day, week after week, year after year..every now and then his faith was bolstered by seeing Mother Mary in an oil slick or the face of a funny looking Jesus on a grilled cheese sandwich. To him that passed for God working in his life. (Numbskull.)

Some bastard convinced him that the way to eternal life was defying the law of God and worshiping the lifeless work of human hands. So he died in the very day that he did it and was so dead that he didn't even have an inkling that he was dead or a clue about how to stop dying. Then like a zombie under the power of the death consequent to violating divine law he was broken by trained personnel, fitted with collar and chain, and given a pat on the back..

So if God is really woking in your life you will see that and how well you have been prepared will be tested.
What is "divine law" and where does it come from?

Good for you.

Thats cool.

The people sent out voyager into outer space with a gold record containing strange images and a cacophony of sounds and recordings of the earth, saying, "we are confused and just wanted to say hello", and clear directions how to get here. Like walking down a dark alley announcing,"Here I am and this is all my money."

Anyway you can think of divine law as a more sophisticated communication, help from another world, that arrived here 6000 years before anyone ever thought of sending a spacecraft into outer space.

Last edited:

Good for you.

Thats cool.

The people sent out voyager into outer space with a gold record containing strange images and a cacophony of sounds and recordings of the earth, saying, "we are confused and just wanted to say hello", and clear directions how to get here. Like walking down a dark alley announcing,"Here I am and this is all my money."

Anyway you can think of divine law as a more sophisticated communication, help from another world, that arrived here 6000 years before anyone ever thought of sending a spacecraft into outer space.
So basically what's written in the Torah/bible.

Divinely, for thousands of years the Bible has remained unaltered. Truth doesn't require updating.

Good for you.

Thats cool.

You have 30 seconds to figure that one out for yourself.

Anyway, you can thank God that whatever otherworldly intelligences are responsible for establishing light in this screwed up world that they weren't hungry omnivorous atheists with an appetite for unclean creatures that do not ruminate.

Last edited:

Divinely, for thousands of years the Bible has remained unaltered. Truth doesn't require updating.
So why isn't there any evidence of a world wide flood?

Thats cool.

Anyway, you can thank God that whatever otherworldly intelligences are responsible for establishing light in this screwed up world, they weren't hungry omnivorous atheists with an appetite for unclean creatures that do not ruminate.
What does ruminating animals have to do with anything? If god didn't want us to eat them, god wouldn't have put them here and make them taste so fine. (Even though I'm a vegetarian, :biggrin:)

And are your "other worldly intelligence", is that aliens?

Thats cool.

Anyway, you can thank God that whatever otherworldly intelligences are responsible for establishing light in this screwed up world, they weren't hungry omnivorous atheists with an appetite for unclean creatures that do not ruminate.
What does ruminating animals have to do with anything? If god didn't want us to eat them, god wouldn't have put them here and make them taste so fine. (Even though I'm a vegetarian, :biggrin:)

If they ate unclean animals that do not ruminate you would have been eaten for dinner when you were still a tender and supple little boy.

Do you want to meet one?

If they ate unclean animals that do not ruminate you would have been eaten for dinner when you were still a tender and supple little boy.

Do you want to meet one?
Ok, so you're just a lunatic ranting on the internet. As usual then. Carry on.

Do you want to meet one?

Hey, I'm just trying to find out how kangaroos got to Noahs ark and then back to Australia. If I can't know that I really can't go on living. lol :asshole:

Last edited:

Do you want to meet one?

Hey, I'm just trying to find out how kangaroos got to Noahs ark and then back to Australia. If I can't know that I really can't go on living. lol :asshole:
So how did your divine law get here? Let's see if I can get you back on track. I'm here to help as well and learn.

the spoken Religion of Antiquity - The Triumph of Good vs Evil - is only 6 words long and spoken by all beings on planet Earth - your 10000 page book is strewn with lies and deception on nearly every page - you wrote it you fix it, begin by there is no such thing as a messiah, sinner.

because there were only a few who survived and the concern was not for the evil that perished ... physical evidence for so short an event would not be saved. the lesson is self evident whether adhered to or not.

the spoken Religion of Antiquity - The Triumph of Good vs Evil - is only 6 words long and spoken by all beings on planet Earth - your 10000 page book is strewn with lies and deception on nearly every page - you wrote it you fix it, begin by there is no such thing as a messiah, sinner.

because there were only a few who survived and the concern was not for the evil that perished ... physical evidence for so short an event would not be saved. the lesson is self evident whether adhered to or not.
Of course there would be geologic evidence of a 40 day worldwide flood. Especially all the dead animals, plants and humans.

Forum List

Back