Can I See A Show Of Hands?

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
OK. Brady was squealed on and he was caught.

But how many other QBs have to squeeze the football to get off a good pass?

Well probably EVERY QB with small hands, that's who.

I want to see a show of hands of the NFL Quarterbacks and see who the likely culprits are.

You fans out there already have your suspicions don't you.

The Seahawks 5' 10" Russell Wilson has the hands of a 6' 8" Defensive lineman so it is obvious he is off the hook.

I don't know who has tiny digits but I have my suspicions.

I bet you female fans know which QBs have the smallish hands don't you.

The NFL should do a glove test on the NFL QBs Just like OJ. If the glove don't fit you must equit!

Those that slip into the tiny glove like Cinderella need to have their ball boys grilled.

I want to see a show of hands of the NFL Quarterbacks and see who the likely culprits are.

The Seahawks 5' 10" Russell Wilson has the hands of a 6' 8" Defensive lineman so it is obvious he is off the hook.

The NFL should do a glove test on the NFL QBs Just like OJ. If the glove don't fit you must equit!

Those that slip into the tiny glove like Cinderella need to have their ball boys grilled.
Grilled ball boys, an epicurian delight!!

Know who woulda made a great quarterback?

Sergei Rachmaninoff. Huuuge hands.
gallery_298_17_2071.gif

I cannot pick up a stick, a bat, or a football and not get a sense of how it would feel in a game. I often quarterbacked but just pick up games etc. Intramural they used to call it too. Is it size or stiffness that is the issue here? Hard makes a ball slippery in some situations, kickers probably like them stiff. The issue with Brady and the Patriots is more about attitude and noncooperation. Had the balls been regulation they still would have won, only an odd call cost the Seahawks the Superbowl. Personally In this world of turmoil and trouble I cannot get overly excited over this issue.

I cannot pick up a stick, a bat, or a football and not get a sense of how it would feel in a game. I often quarterbacked but just pick up games etc. Intramural they used to call it too. Is it size or stiffness that is the issue here? Hard makes a ball slippery in some situations, kickers probably like them stiff. The issue with Brady and the Patriots is more about attitude and noncooperation. Had the balls been regulation they still would have won, only an odd call cost the Seahawks the Superbowl. Personally In this world of turmoil and trouble I cannot get overly excited over this issue.

The issue isnt if it was regulation,the issue is that Brady and Belicheat lied about everything and that while it was not a factor in the AFC title game against the colts,it WAS a factor the week before in the ravens game,a close game,they alerted the colts to the deflated balls.

so just like their first superbowl win when the officials rigged the game so they would beat the raiders to get there with the bullshit tuck rule they invented on the spot,this is the second time the wrong team from the AFC represented them in the superbowl.

only this time it is much worse because in that one,it was the officials that rigged it for them to go to the superbowl,this time though its THEIR doing which make it twice as worse as the tuck rule.

Forum List

Back