NFL has proven it has the integrity of World Wrestling Entertainment

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
By choosing to find Tom Brady guilty on "probability", it's like the WWE demanding that Kane lie down and let himself be pinned by the WWE champion "because it's good for business". It's just that fake.

It's like the moron reporter that claims that Obama lied about getting Bin Laden without any proof. It's just an effort to smear mud on the POTUS, as it was with the Kenya propaganda, and the Muslim propaganda.

By the NFL doing this to Brady and the Patriots, it has in effect burnt down their own city, like the blacks in Baltimore. There will be consequences.

By choosing to find Tom Brady guilty on "probability", it's like the WWE demanding that Kane lie down and let himself be pinned by the WWE champion "because it's good for business". It's just that fake.

It's like the moron reporter that claims that Obama lied about getting Bin Laden without any proof. It's just an effort to smear mud on the POTUS, as it was with the Kenya propaganda, and the Muslim propaganda.

By the NFL doing this to Brady and the Patriots, it has in effect burnt down their own city, like the blacks in Baltimore. There will be consequences.

What many of you don't seem to understand is that this was not (and will not be) tried in a US Court. It was tried in the NFL Court, where the standard of evidence is much lower and the intent is not Justice but rather ensuring there is no long-term negative public impression of "The Shield" (the league's euphamism for itself). Since 2007 the Patriots have been involved in a string of bad publicity incidents that have made the average NFL fan grow into a Patriot-hating machine. Especially since these incidents have largely been swept under the rug by the league. This is the league's attempt to finally get through to the Patriots that even though they may be the league's poster children, that enough is enough.

Hangovers thread title is correct but the OP isnt.The NFL has as much integrity as the WWF but that is only because the cheats are the NFL'S spoiled rich brats.they get special treatment other teams dont. It's a joke that brady is not suspended for the entire year for his outright lying.

I knew this was coming.That the cheats would get a mere slap on the wrist for their lying and cheating.I was only two games off when i predicted he would only get suspended for a mere 2 games.

peyton of the saints got suspended for a whole year for bountygate when the evidence was much flimsier than belcheats spygate,what punishment does belicheat get? a mere slap on the wrist losing a first round draft choice.boo hoo for patriot fans.

Goodel is the worst NFL commissioner ever and a criminal for letting this organization get special treatment for so many years.

Sorry but the suspension of Brady was fair, it will be cut to two games. The fine and draft picks will hurt them more in the long run.

Sorry but the suspension of Brady was fair, it will be cut to two games. The fine and draft picks will hurt them more in the long run.

If the NFL decides to use an internal auditor for hearing Brady's case, it will stay at 4 games. If they use an external auditor it will be reduced to 3. I base this on my belief that only 1 of those 4 games was for the actual infraction. The other 3 were for failing to be 100% cooperative with the League's investigation.

If you read the entire report you'd understand that Brady was definitely involved UNLESS these two guys took it upon themselves to deflate game balls for no apparent reason.

He's (Brady) referenced in the texts messages between these two guys and it's apparent they are talking about him. Video footage and text messages are pretty solid evidence.

We won't even get into how he obstructed the investigation by not giving up his cell phone and emails even after being assured anything unrelated to the investigation would be protected. He got off easy.

Read the entire report, he knew and it was at his behest.

The NFL should not have fined Brady. The Patriots have been cheating ever since the AFL/NFL merger. The team alone should have been punished. They got off lightly in my opinion.

The NFL should not have fined Brady. The Patriots have been cheating ever since the AFL/NFL merger. The team alone should have been punished. They got off lightly in my opinion.

Every team cheats, another thread shows all the cheating that goes on continuously and the Pats aren't near the top.

Every team cheats, another thread shows all the cheating that goes on continuously and the Pats aren't near the top.

Yeah I've seen that list. It only includes the things that they have been punished for. The majority of the Patriot cheating was ignored by the NFL.

Yeah I've seen that list. It only includes the things that they have been punished for. The majority of the Patriot cheating was ignored by the NFL.
Like what?

Like what?

That's an easy one:

The Snow Plow incident, for starters.

Like what?

That's an easy one:

Just one? Give me the list.

Like what?

That's an easy one:

Just one? Give me the list.

Dude, I can give you more, you would just ask for more and more. That one was enough to prove my point. That happened in 1982, they have been cheating for decades.

If you read the entire report you'd understand that Brady was definitely involved UNLESS these two guys took it upon themselves to deflate game balls for no apparent reason.

He's (Brady) referenced in the texts messages between these two guys and it's apparent they are talking about him. Video footage and text messages are pretty solid evidence.

We won't even get into how he obstructed the investigation by not giving up his cell phone and emails even after being assured anything unrelated to the investigation would be protected. He got off easy.

Read the entire report, he knew and it was at his behest.

what he cant get around is post# 3 of mine.lol or the fact that so many former NFL players have said he is a liar and that polls show the majority of football fans think Brady lied as well.

Brady is taking the fall for Belicheat who was involved as much in this up to his ears as Brady was.

Have you heard that his own former center who played in two superbowls with him has said he has cheated as well as even his own idol Joe Montana? Talk about not just one black eye there but thats a black eye for BOTH his eyes.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh::laugh:

and don shula,one of the greatest coachs ever,has told the truth and reffered to Belichick as BeliCHEAT.

all these former NFL players calling them out.my oh my. yet somehow he thinks brady should sue.comedy gold.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

see the reason people like him are in denial about this and deny reality that this is a huge scandal and black eye on the NFL is because they dont want to deal with reality that this sport that is near and dear to them,rivals the black sox scandal as the worst scandal in sports history so they invent the flimsiest excuses in the world to try and convince them this isnt the biggest sports scandal in sports history.doesnt matter to them that even former NFL players dont agree with them.:lmao:

Oh my god,the stupidity of Patriot fans.they are so much in a world of denial it is unreal.

I would sure like to know where they come up with this comedy material fairy tales that the penalty was stiff? this writer better stop drinking the koolaide.:uhoh3::wtf:

and the punishment is stiff.
The worst part of the Deflategate penalties for the Patriots isn t Tom Brady s suspension - Business Insider

Last edited:

Forum List

Back