Can anyone really argue Gary Johnson is not the best candidate on the ballot?

I mean, it isn't even close.

Gary had a great record in NM, is a decent, honest, and patriotic American.

He is head and shoulders above any candidate on the ballot. Literally, none of the others even reach his knees....
Except that he's even cheaper than Donald Trump. Refusing to give pennies to the poor. Unlike the Clintons who give 10% of their income to charity.
Trump's a very generous guy.
I'm guessing that's satire.

well he's a better than presidential candidate Bob Whitaker, a white man who wants white genocide...i actually know of people who like Bob!

He is head and shoulders above any candidate on the ballot. Literally, none of the others even reach his knees....
Except that he's even cheaper than Donald Trump. Refusing to give pennies to the poor. Unlike the Clintons who give 10% of their income to charity.
Trump's a very generous guy.
I'm guessing that's satire.
no, it's true. a thousand stories of kindness. he's helped a lot of people.

Anyone that thinks he's clever by boasting about eating pot cookies or brownies while on the campaign trail can fuck off.

The whole glorify pot & condemn tobacco mentality is beyond reason too. Personal freedom! Unless I don't like what you're doing.....
I don't think Johnson has gone on record as actually saying tobacco should be illegal. I think he uses it as an example of people being stupid, and that the law is hypocritical, but not that it should be made illegal.
As he smokes a joint or eats a laced cookie.

Fuck that bullshit.
As you smoke a carcinogen. (I don't actually know if you smoke, but you get the point.)

Again, both are dumb choices. But free people should be free to make their own choices. That's his point.
A free people made their choices, we call it Liberty.....

You do understand Liberty does not equal freedom, right? It seems like you don't....
A "free" people made the decision to turn black people into slaves. Was that liberty as well?

You do not fix a leadership crisis by making a dope addict the leader

A "dope addict."

Wow, we are really getting desperate here....

Are you a "dope addict" if you take aspirin for a headache?

What does your life resume look like compared to Johnson's??

Johnson founded and ran a successful construction company. He ran and won the governor seat, and did a great job for 8 years, creating jobs, keeping taxes and spending down. Gary is in excellent physical health for his age, top 5% for sure. Where's the evidence of the "harm" done to him by marijuana?

A: in your ASSHOLE
He is an ADMITTED drug addict who said he would try not to use if he was elected president.

The decision maker would be a drug addict. That's how bad off we have gotten in this country. Lord, please send Putin to rescue the Americans from our fools.

A "dope addict."

Johnson founded and ran a successful construction company. He ran and won the governor seat, and did a great job for 8 years, creating jobs, keeping taxes and spending down. Gary is in excellent physical health for his age, top 5% for sure. Where's the evidence of the "harm" done to him by marijuana?

He is an ADMITTED drug addict who said he would try not to use if he was elected president.

The decision maker would be a drug addict. That's how bad off we have gotten in this country. Lord, please send Putin to rescue the Americans from our fools.

:link:

A "dope addict."

Youll never see a link. She was coming down off her crack high and liable to say anything.

A "dope addict."

Youll never see a link. She was coming down off her crack high and liable to say anything.

Anyone that thinks he's clever by boasting about eating pot cookies or brownies while on the campaign trail can fuck off.

The whole glorify pot & condemn tobacco mentality is beyond reason too. Personal freedom! Unless I don't like what you're doing.....
I don't think Johnson has gone on record as actually saying tobacco should be illegal. I think he uses it as an example of people being stupid, and that the law is hypocritical, but not that it should be made illegal.

Fuck that bullshit.
As you smoke a carcinogen. (I don't actually know if you smoke, but you get the point.)

Again, both are dumb choices. But free people should be free to make their own choices. That's his point.

You do understand Liberty does not equal freedom, right? It seems like you don't....
A "free" people made the decision to turn black people into slaves. Was that liberty as well?
One could argue those "free" people were not free....in America, free people created Liberty, and it was such a robust construct, it lead to ending the democrat/liberal institution of slavery.....

So I would conclude you don't understand the difference.....

Researching Johnson’s positions on the issues, one comes away with the clear and accurate perception of someone who is inconsistent, indecisive, vague, and in general ignorant of the law, public policy, and sound, responsible governance.

For example, Johnson claims to support a woman’s right to privacy while at the same time making ridiculous, ignorant references to “states’ rights” – which clearly conflicts with settled, accepted 14th Amendment jurisprudence protecting a citizen’s right to privacy.

Johnson can’t have it both ways.

He can’t ‘support’ a woman’s right to privacy as he appoints to the Supreme Court justices hostile to those very rights and the case law that protects those rights from being violated by the states.

Obviously Johnson doesn’t understand how the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law function.

Johnson is quite realistic for a Libertarian, Weld even more so. They were both successful governors. I don't believe Johnson would go full retard Libertarian if elected, and would be limited by Congress anyways. We could elect much worse (Trump). They are worth a serious look IMO.

Then there is reality vs idealism.

The reality is that Hillary and Trump are TOTAL DISASTERS.

If you care about the US, you want something BETTER than another disaster, because we've just had 16 years of DISASTER, the period of American WO, and we do not need 24 years... of WOH
I disagree. Hillary is status quo. Drumpf is a leap into the abyss.
Neither of them have the vision to move the American Game forward, downfield... Shrillary is a Placeholder, until a better choice surfaces in 2020.

A "dope addict."

No, he's admitted to using marijuana recreationally.

Fuck that bullshit.

One could argue those "free" people were not free....in America, free people created Liberty, and it was such a robust construct, it lead to ending the democrat/liberal institution of slavery.....

I would conclude that you're just making up nonsense. The "free" people decided to enslave another group of people, just as they decided to make a plant illegal. Both cases are examples of restrictions of liberty.

Then there is reality vs idealism.

The reality is that Hillary and Trump are TOTAL DISASTERS.

If you care about the US, you want something BETTER than another disaster, because we've just had 16 years of DISASTER, the period of American WO, and we do not need 24 years... of WOH
I disagree. Hillary is status quo. Drumpf is a leap into the abyss.
Neither of them have the vision to move the American Game forward, downfield... Shrillary is a Placeholder, until a better choice surfaces in 2020.
Hitlery will end America as we know it.....vote accordingly.....

Thinking 2020 or Johnson is the solution is a fucking disaster......

Fuck that bullshit.

I would conclude that you're just making up nonsense. The "free" people decided to enslave another group of people, just as they decided to make a plant illegal. Both cases are examples of restrictions of liberty.
You clearly don't understand Liberty or freedom....

It's ok, most average uneducated Americans like you have no clue.....

Never said that. Neither YOU or HE knows what's in it. It would be STUPID to take a stand on something that's been kept secret. And he has not done that.
That's the perfect reason to be against it on general principles, then go on to say that you could possibly be persuaded to be for it, if you ever saw it and agreed the terms.

Johnson is quite realistic for a Libertarian, Weld even more so. They were both successful governors. I don't believe Johnson would go full retard Libertarian if elected, and would be limited by Congress anyways. We could elect much worse (Trump). They are worth a serious look IMO.
What the two are is left of center democrats, cynically hiding behind the libertarian label.

Gary Johnson will hurt the already fragile identity libertarians have, by moving a party full of libertarians closer to mainstream politics.

Gary Johnson will hurt the already fragile identity libertarians have, by moving a party full of libertarians closer to mainstream politics.
Running as an option to "mainstream politics" is why the LP was created.

Forum List

Back