Can anyone really argue Gary Johnson is not the best candidate on the ballot?

A proud history of revolution and domestic terrorism????????????? :eek-52: You anarchists are just so darn tough on the Internet. Making fun of folks who want to preserve America and it's founding ideals. Why the HELL do you CARE about ANY political ticket? Don't slime the LParty with your "domestic terrorism" ejaculations. Go do what every anarchist does in a political season --- gripe and lecture and fantasize about the "big nothing" that you worship.
Indeed. Spooner, Stirner, Rothbard, Rand, Hoppe, et. al. are all renowned for their calls to violent overthrows. Oh, wait.

Like I already said, the dude has NFI about anarchists.

That's not correct at all. Libertarians start with a complete embrace of the Constitution and all of it's amendments. They embrace a VIBRANT and working judicial system. Just because folks like the AnCaptain are here because they don't HAVE CANDIDATES actually ready to serve in a govt BUILT on those documents -- and are ATTRACTED to libertarian activity -- does not mean we all have to be political nihilists. Ron Paul is no "anarchist".

Anarchists don't OWN party HQs in Wash D.C. Anarchists couldn't organize a grade school bake sale. There's big difference. Anarchists don't have a CATO institute or an IJ doing cutting edge policy analysis and innovation.

Ain't that way. You've never invested the time to find out WHAT libertarian principles are.
At least I bothered myself to be part of the LP for a number of years. ;)

Hey Dude, if Gary Johnson is straight enough to hold a pen and someone is holding a joint, he will sign anything. Addicts sell their children. Selling the country is nothing.

How do you explain Gary's excellent record in the private sector, in government, and that fact that he is in great health today?

A: you can't because truth doesn't matter to you, and neither does the well being of the US

That's not correct at all. Libertarians start with a complete embrace of the Constitution and all of it's amendments. They embrace a VIBRANT and working judicial system. Just because folks like the AnCaptain are here because they don't HAVE CANDIDATES actually ready to serve in a govt BUILT on those documents -- and are ATTRACTED to libertarian activity -- does not mean we all have to be political nihilists. Ron Paul is no "anarchist".

Anarchists don't OWN party HQs in Wash D.C. Anarchists couldn't organize a grade school bake sale. There's big difference. Anarchists don't have a CATO institute or an IJ doing cutting edge policy analysis and innovation.

Ain't that way. You've never invested the time to find out WHAT libertarian principles are.
At least I bothered myself to be part of the LP for a number of years. ;)

You should now "bother" to go monkey-wrench a few threads on candidates that are LIKELY "to win". Or get together with Onyx and plan the next anarchist street theater protest..

You're wasting your time in a thread on LParty politics. Go discuss whether Hillary is crooked or a bigot.
:banana:

Hey Dude, if Gary Johnson is straight enough to hold a pen and someone is holding a joint, he will sign anything. Addicts sell their children. Selling the country is nothing.

How do you explain Gary's excellent record in the private sector, in government, and that fact that he is in great health today?

A: you can't because truth doesn't matter to you, and neither does the well being of the US
Are you his doctor? Have you seen a brain scan? There are as many who say his record sucked, as say it was good.

If the well being of the US depends on a pot freak, blow it up and burn it down. The US is finished. I would disown a drug using relative, divorce a pothead spouse and put a drug using child on the streets, you imagine that drug use would be acceptable in a president! You would accept a pothead negotiating with foreign governments!

Dude where's my car would become dude where's airforce one. He'd sell it for a kickass foreign fatty.

Why are you inclined to LIE about what's been said then? In principle, trade agreements are a good thing. IF they don't become a tool for Economic Imperialism or regional internal reforms that have NOTHING to do with exchanging goods..

The whole mysterious TPP is a provocation of China. Which is the TARGET of TPP. They were locked out on purpose. And THAT'S why it can't be made public. Gary SHOULD have better instincts than to rely on 2 or 3 people who have advised him on it. Especially since the ONLY folks who KNOW what's in it -- are current govt and Admin members. But all he's said has been that "based on what he's been told, he'd be inclined to support it. But will RESERVE JUDGEMENT until he sees the details."...

Never said --- he'd sign it. Quit lying.. Just because you're an annoying anarchist who doesn't give a fuck about whether ANYTHING ever gets done right or at all.
Not going to believe your own lying eyes and ears @ 0:50, huh?

GARY JOHNSON SAYS: "I WOULD SIGN THE TPP" » REGATED

You should now "bother" to go monkey-wrench a few threads on candidates that are LIKELY "to win". Or get together with Onyx and plan the next anarchist street theater protest..

You're wasting your time in a thread on LParty politics. Go discuss whether Hillary is crooked or a bigot.
Having been a member of the LP since Ron Paul through David Banarik, I have every insight into LP politics and every right to comment on them.

Today's LP is a pale imitation, if not an outright sellout to the current leviathan government.

Why are you inclined to LIE about what's been said then? In principle, trade agreements are a good thing. IF they don't become a tool for Economic Imperialism or regional internal reforms that have NOTHING to do with exchanging goods..

The whole mysterious TPP is a provocation of China. Which is the TARGET of TPP. They were locked out on purpose. And THAT'S why it can't be made public. Gary SHOULD have better instincts than to rely on 2 or 3 people who have advised him on it. Especially since the ONLY folks who KNOW what's in it -- are current govt and Admin members. But all he's said has been that "based on what he's been told, he'd be inclined to support it. But will RESERVE JUDGEMENT until he sees the details."...

Never said --- he'd sign it. Quit lying.. Just because you're an annoying anarchist who doesn't give a fuck about whether ANYTHING ever gets done right or at all.

You're still lying. He says EXACTLY what I said above. Totally qualified by 'finding out the details" and "based on what I know".. I'm CERTAIN --- he would read and get advice BEFORE making ANY decision..

Only shitheads demagogues like Trump who HAVE NOT SEEN IT --- would make up their minds without studying the details. Or arrogant Power Whores like Hillary -- who's position on it CHANGES weekly depending on the breeze......

Having been a member of the LP since Ron Paul through David Banarik, I have every insight into LP politics and every right to comment on them.

Today's LP is a pale imitation, if not an outright sellout to the current leviathan government.

THat's must be why we are ACTUALLY getting elected officials to move to the LP and gaining strength and membership. Because we are not a bunch of couch potato sports fans that just sit and gripe about dropped passes and pulled putts. Like YOU ---- for instance. :finger3:

You need a new home --- go find it..

He said he is a skeptic but, based on what he knows, he'd sign it. In other words, he would need to see what's in it (the devil is in the details, as he said).

You don't have to have been a member to have every right to comment. :)

He said he is a skeptic but, based on what he knows, he'd sign it. In other words, he would need to see what's in it (the devil is in the details, as he said).
Based upon what he knows from second hand information. Real libertarian.

THat's must be why we are ACTUALLY getting elected officials to move to the LP and gaining strength and membership. Because we are not a bunch of couch potato sports fans that just sit and gripe about dropped passes and pulled putts. Like YOU ---- for instance. :finger3:

You need a new home --- go find it..
Johnson isn't dropping passes and pulling putts. He's shaving points.

There are as many who say his record sucked

Identify them. Post their criticism here.

If the well being of the US depends on a pot freak

Here you have exhibit A that your JDAAC preacher and your "US media" have given you many falsehoods about marijuana, and instead of learning something, you go right on parroting falsehoods.

This election is a choice:

1. a completely meritless FemiNazi who steals, lies, and sells out every time she can.
2. a blowhard braggart of a narcissistic idiot who is unqualified because he doesn't understand things like whether Putin has troops in Ukraine
3. a former governor with an outstanding record in public and private sector, and the only decent human running

Based upon what he knows from second hand information. Real libertarian.

I'm trying to understand your dislike of his statements. He said that based on what he knows he'd sign it. That doesn't mean he'd sign it, just that he would based on what he knows. When he also says that he is a skeptic, it seems to me he's saying that he would need to get more detailed information before actually signing it. How is that even related to libertarianism or any political philosophy? I could paraphrase it like this, "I've heard it is a good deal, but I'd need to see it myself to be sure".

There are as many who say his record sucked

Identify them. Post their criticism here.

If the well being of the US depends on a pot freak

Here you have exhibit A that your JDAAC preacher and your "US media" have given you many falsehoods about marijuana, and instead of learning something, you go right on parroting falsehoods.

This election is a choice:

1. a completely meritless FemiNazi who steals, lies, and sells out every time she can.
2. a blowhard braggart of a narcissistic idiot who is unqualified because he doesn't understand things like whether Putin has troops in Ukraine
3. a former governor with an outstanding record in public and private sector, and the only decent human running

This appears to be a Jew-hating bigot arguing with a paranoid, anti-pot troll. :popcorn:

I'm trying to understand your dislike of his statements. He said that based on what he knows he'd sign it. That doesn't mean he'd sign it, just that he would based on what he knows. When he also says that he is a skeptic, it seems to me he's saying that he would need to get more detailed information before actually signing it. How is that even related to libertarianism or any political philosophy? I could paraphrase it like this, "I've heard it is a good deal, but I'd need to see it myself to be sure".
What he "knows" is from a second hand source. Whether he trusts them or not is of no matter.

Even so, while free trade sounds good as a general principle -it's great to me- freedom doesn't come from a delivery truck full of documentation held in near total secrecy. Given the track record of NAFTA, GATT and the WTO, a libertarian default position would be to reject it outright until such a point in time as it sees the light of day.

The way Johnson is parsing and waffling here is worthy of the Clintons.

Forum List

Back