Can anyone really argue Gary Johnson is not the best candidate on the ballot?

Quotes might help, but you don't have any. All you have is hatred of marijuana, and a desire to keep the US taxpayer losing $300 billion per year which goes to narco terrorists who make life miserable for locals who then come here as illegals.

You have to be a GOD DAMNED FUCKING IDIOT to want to keep marijuana illegal. But if all your uneducated pea brain can do is parrot JDAAC preacher and Zionist "news," you support Trump or Hillary, neither of whom will legalize.

Quotes might help, but you don't have any. All you have is hatred of marijuana, and a desire to keep the US taxpayer losing $300 billion per year which goes to narco terrorists who make life miserable for locals who then come here as illegals.

You have to be a GOD DAMNED FUCKING IDIOT to want to keep marijuana illegal. But if all your uneducated pea brain can do is parrot JDAAC preacher and Zionist "news," you support Trump or Hillary, neither of whom will legalize.
Are you an example of the ordinary pothead? I bet you are. The same tired crap that drug addicts have been saying ever since families chained them in basements.

The only country that has a sane drug policy is the Philippines. They don't have a cartel problem either.

Ahhhh. Thanks for the tip-off. "Zionist news". You just landed on Permanent Ignore asshole.
A fucking loser dope head and a Jew hater combined.

I'll leave you children to your taunting and games.

THere's a small window of time to break the Dem/Rep monopoly on politics until THey break it all.
Keep up the good work on character assassination and deflection. Nothing here to talk about.

Ahhhh. Thanks for the tip-off. "Zionist news". You just landed on Permanent Ignore asshole.
A fucking loser dope head and a Jew hater combined

This is very good for Israel - Netanyahu's first comment on 911

You've been ignoring reality all your life. Just never claim that you care about the United States, because you don't, sub human.

Easy there, if his "pea brain" was educated would that change anything ? Johnson recieved less than 1% of the vote in 2016. It is hard to see how he could even get into double figures with no money and little debate prospects.

Are you an example of the ordinary pothead?

It would be hilarious to compare my life achievements to yours. We could start with SAT scores, and end with chess and a ping pong match.

And yeah, any subject, any sport, comparison of health at given age....

if his "pea brain" was educated would that change anything ?

Usually the sub human parrot doesn't want to be educated, he just wants to hear the same lies over and over from the same liars, namely his preacher and one or two media figures...

Ping pong is a life achievement ? Go easy on the weed like anything else it isn't good for you in large doses.

Easy there, if his "pea brain" was educated would that change anything ? Johnson recieved less than 1% of the vote in 2016. It is hard to see how he could even get into double figures with no money and little debate prospects.

Fifth full hour of "town halls" on cable news (FBN) this Friday. 9PM EST. Viewership DOUBLED over the last one. Money is rolling in. More importantly --- these candidates are asking for your vote --not EXPECTING your vote. And they can certainly do the job. Considering that BlueDogs (now hunted to extinction by the DNC) WERE kinda libertarian --- they probably have a decent level of appeal. If folks weren't so fearful of the 2 other tickets possibly winning.

Fifth full hour of "town halls" on cable news (FBN) this Friday. 9PM EST. Viewership DOUBLED over the last one. Money is rolling in. More importantly --- these candidates are asking for your vote --not EXPECTING your vote. And they can certainly do the job. Considering that BlueDogs (now hunted to extinction by the DNC) WERE kinda libertarian --- they probably have a decent level of appeal. If folks weren't so fearful of the 2 other tickets possibly winning.
Given his recent positions, there's little doubt in my mind that he has internals telling him that Bernouts are ripe for the picking.

Ping pong is a life achievement ? Go easy on the weed like anything else it isn't good for you in large doses.

Weed is like everything else in life = too much is a bad thing, and nobody disputes that.

You have aspirin/Tylenol/Advil in your home. Do you consume the whole bottle all at once? Do you want the government to take your pain meds away because you MIGHT take the whole bottle at once, even though you never did that?>??

I don't really care about the weed issue. Lots of people smoke it, who you would never suspect did. You probably run into tons of stoned people every day and you don't even know it. Lol. Anyhow, that is the LEAST of our problems!!!

He is already in double digits in many of the polls.

I don't really care about the weed issue. Lots of people smoke it, who you would never suspect did. You probably run into tons of stoned people every day and you don't even know it. Lol. Anyhow, that is the LEAST of our problems!!!

This is true. I remember in my early 20's while working at my first corporate hell of a job, being totally stunned when I learned how many of the suits smoked weed. Smoking weed with some of them while on the job was something of a turning point in my life...

Unfortunately I can't smoke it anymore ever since I had a little problem not following my friends explicit directions for drinking some Indica tea. I was such an idiot. That was a VERY bad night. lol

I mean, it isn't even close.

Gary had a great record in NM, is a decent, honest, and patriotic American.

He is head and shoulders above any candidate on the ballot. Literally, none of the others even reach his knees....

He doesn't know anything about National Security and Foreign Policy which is essentially the position he is running for. The President of The United States has far more impact over Foreign Policy and National Security, things Mr. Johnson has little to no experience in. Plus, he is representative of a Party, the libertarian party that was born out of the anti-Vietnam War/Anti-US Military hysteria of the early 1970s. We absolutely do not want him or his kind leading this great country, and thank God it will never happen. Johnson won't even make it onto the debates which he concedes would mean he has no chance in this election.

Libertarians are always for some form of government. Anarchists reject the state as illegitimate.

Slow down chap. I am more connected in this community than you are.

If the goal of libertarianism is maximizing free will and liberty, then that can only exist in anarchy.

Hence, a consistent libertarian is anarchist.

What a bunch of malarkey!

What are some major differences between libertarians and anarchists? - Quora

Anarchists are against government power. Period. The anarchist wants to abolish all forms of government as they aren't deemed necessary.

Libertarianism is a little more difficult to define, but in general the libertarian's view of government is the same as that of many of the founders of the U.S. It is often called Classical Liberalism because the idea is to limit government to its most essential and necessary functions. The government is there to serve as referee, to settle disputes, provide for a national defense, and to establish order in society. Not much more.

Gary Johnson gaining traction with young and Hispanic voters in bid to win western states

Libertarian Party presidential nominee Gary Johnson is making surprising inroads among Hispanic and younger voters — two planks of the Obama coalition that Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton has been banking on to help carry her to victory.

Those voters could play an outsize role in the West. Mr. Johnson has been building support in Colorado and Nevada, two swing states where Mrs. Clinton and Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump have tried to attract Hispanics.

“This race in the Hispanic community — if Gary Johnson launches a very aggressive effort, he has the ability of [not] necessarily coming in second, but very closely beating Hillary if they dedicate enough resources,” said Rafael Fantauzzi, co-chairman of the recently formed Tercera Opcion PAC, a pro-Johnson outside group.

Forum List

Back