Can anyone on this board prove Obama is not active during the end of his final term?

His term ends in less than a year, and he can't, by law, be reelected. Happy now?
In regards to that defintion yes. I was referring to reference of him not being an active president pushing his agenda.
His agenda? Same as the last seven years so exactly what the fuck is different? Oh right, nothing.
Yeah that's my point.
News for ya, two terms = eight years, not seven...

His term ends in less than a year, and he can't, by law, be reelected. Happy now?
In regards to that defintion yes. I was referring to reference of him not being an active president pushing his agenda.

The government has been funded through his term, he'll get nothing more form congress. He'll most likely try to push more illegal shit and the courts will bitch slap him again.

His agenda? Same as the last seven years so exactly what the fuck is different? Oh right, nothing.
Yeah that's my point.
You're certainly right.

Yeah that's my point.
You're certainly right.
So, what's the problem? Oh right, there isn't one.

Yeah that's my point.
You're certainly right.
Yeah I think you're right.

The government has been funded through his term, he'll get nothing more form congress. He'll most likely try to push more illegal shit and the courts will bitch slap him again.
You mean the now 4-4 USSC? The court that doesn't have a con majority any more? Don't think so...

If they don't like what is put forward by Obama, they really won't like what Hillary of Bernie will push. The right might want to consider accepting the moderate things now so they won't have to fold to more drastic things from a powerful new president at the first of their term. Even the GOP is accepting the fact that this just isn't their year.

You mean the now 4-4 USSC? The court that doesn't have a con majority any more? Don't think so...

You seem to be forgetting, that is the lower court rulings have been going against him, and with a 4-4 tie those lower court rulings will stand. Any new actions he takes now that are stricken by the lower court will not likely be heard by the Supreme Court until after he's gone. Put that in your little pipe and smoke it.

If they don't like what is put forward by Obama, they really won't like what Hillary of Bernie will push. The right might want to consider accepting the moderate things now so they won't have to fold to more drastic things from a powerful new president at the first of their term. Even the GOP is accepting the fact that this just isn't their year.

You know what happens when you assume, right?

They always accept lib moderate things and lib mediocrity and the dems trounce them every time. R's dont have any balls. Libs will beat down the R's everytime and win.

You know what happens when you assume, right?

Not assuming anything. The republicans can't win this election, and a freshly elected Democratic president and a Democraticly led Senate will certainly be harder for the obstructionists to contend with.

Yeah that's my point.
You're certainly right.

Watching this conversation is like watching two aardvarks trying to solve a differential equation.

Lame duck as in not pushing policies in the end of his final term.

Yeah that's my point.
You're certainly right.

Watching this conversation is like watching two aardvarks trying to solve a differential equation.

LOL.....so very true.....

Forum List

Back