Can anyone offer a logical criticism of Glenn Beck?

So far no one has given a legitimate and logical criticism to Beck. What has happened to date is only name calling and picking on his physical features.
So, it's safe to say that liberals can only resort to name calling with no actual substance

I've never watched his show, but I did see a piece on the Daily Show last week that showed Beck to be a lying sack of shit.

They showed a clip from his show where he played the raw video of the Israel flotilla raid. He claimed that he (and Fox) were the only one's with the balls to air the video. And then emphatically said, why? why won't they show you this? As if it was some media conspiracy.

Then the Daily Show proceeded to show no less than a dozen examples of where the video was shown on other shows and other networks over the 24 hour period BEFORE Beck showed the video and made is fallacious claim.

Fucking hilarious.

I saw his assertion also. I also watched the same video over and over on CNN, HLN, and MSNBC. So, please keep watching the "Liar."

I guess if the Beck ball washers can convince themselves that he wasn't lying in that clip then they can certainly convince themselves that none of the legitimate criticism of him levied here is logical.

Their denial is one massive, collective FAIL. :thup:

So far no one has given a legitimate and logical criticism to Beck. What has happened to date is only name calling and picking on his physical features.
So, it's safe to say that liberals can only resort to name calling with no actual substance

YEAH!!! poor beck only trys to let every one know what the idiotness of the white house is up to. something the media other wise wont tell you.his show is very popular.but yet the libs and all the democrats will try and smear his name reguardless!!!.

YEAH!!! poor beck only trys to let every one know what the idiotness of the white house is up to. something the media other wise wont tell you.his show is very popular.but yet the libs and all the democrats will try and smear his name reguardless!!!.

Where did you morons come from?

Where did you morons come from?

haaaaa!!! same place you did ( our mom) !!!! haaaa!!!!

There is no reason to keep arguing about Glenn Beck being a fear monger and a liar because a right wing Glenn Beck worshiper has a different view on what is logical criticism. So calling Glenn Beck a liar to them and giving an example won't work, they just cover their ears' and say,"Lalalalalala!!!! I can't hear you, Glenn Beck is truth. Lalalalalalala!!!"

There is no reason to keep arguing about Glenn Beck being a fear monger and a liar because a right wing Glenn Beck worshiper has a different view on what is logical criticism. So calling Glenn Beck a liar to them and giving an example won't work, they just cover their ears' and say,"Lalalalalala!!!! I can't hear you, Glenn Beck is truth. Lalalalalalala!!!"

And a left winger won't accept any criticism of Obama as being real because they are too busy.................

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08S4poMGvwA]YouTube - Boondocks Season 3 Clip: Wil.I.Am feat Thugnificent - "Dick Riding Obama"[/ame]

Glenn Beck is an undermedicated psychopath.. He actually needs to take more drugs.

And a left winger won't accept any criticism of Obama as being real because they are too busy.................

That's not true at all. I honestly am disappointed by this President though I would rather have Obama than a tea bagger in office.

There's no harder thing than having Glenn Beck outlive your child.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-faCh8BUEts]YouTube - Victim In Fatal Car Accident Tragically Not Glenn Beck[/ame]

There's no harder thing than having Glenn Beck outlive your child.

YouTube - Victim In Fatal Car Accident Tragically Not Glenn Beck

That is beyond pitiful.

If you have no sense of humor I agree. If you take everything completely seriously I agree.

You meet both qualifications therefore it is beyond pitiful.

There is NOTHING funny about joking about the death of anyone. What the fuck is wrong with you?

That is beyond pitiful.

If you have no sense of humor I agree. If you take everything completely seriously I agree.

You meet both qualifications therefore it is beyond pitiful.

There is NOTHING funny about joking about the death of anyone. What the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm not cheering on cops who stop stroke victims (you know, real life not satire) from getting treatment. I laugh at satire you support imprisoning good people and preventing treatment for people who need it.

What is wrong with me?

Forum List

Back