Can Anyone Explain What Happened to Daily Caller?

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Just a few days ago there were at least a dozen news stories on the Daily Caller about Imran Awan, Awan Brothers & Debbie Wasserman Shultz. I just looked up Daily Caller, clicked on the news link and cannot find any trace of these stories? Did I miss something or has Daily Caller just erased all of their news stories connected to DWS & Imran brothers?
Have a look:
The Daily Caller

Just a few days ago there were at least a dozen news stories on the Daily Caller about Imran Awan, Awan Brothers & Debbie Wasserman Shultz. I just looked up Daily Caller, clicked on the news link and cannot find any trace of these stories? Did I miss something or has Daily Caller just erased all of their news stories connected to DWS & Imran brothers?
Have a look:
The Daily Caller

Were they fake news stories !!! Maybe they were afraid of being sued, I never go there so I'm not going to now.

Have a look:
The Daily Caller

Were they fake news stories !!! Maybe they were afraid of being sued, I never go there so I'm not going to now.
You know this how? Oh, you don't you just lie.

Or maybe they were threatened by someone protecting DWS & Imran brothers. Wonder who that might be. You can't sue a news source for printing the truth.

The entire format has been changed. Three days ago at least 12 articles at the bottom of their front page and they were all related to the Awan Brothers case & DWS. Now it has all vanished. Poof! It's gone.

It was the all powerful Deep State.

<insert scary music>

Muhaha.

It was only a few days ago there were over 12 articles on DWS & Imran going back months and in a matter of a few days - the format is changed and every article gone. Daily Caller was the number 1 news source out in front of this story for many months and suddenly they erase all of their stories linking this investigation together.........It makes no sense!

They are there. Here is one
Wasserman Schultz’s IT Aide Arrested At Airport After Wiring $300k To Pakistan From House Office

Have a look:
The Daily Caller

Forum List

Back