CNN sometimes runs real news in the morning.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I saw a pretty decent show about the Opioid epidemic in a morning segment on CNN. But every night it turns into the Trump bash-o-rama that alienates everyone except the hard core Left. If they ran more news shows about what was important to the people and not what is important to the Democratic elites, they might have a chance to regain credibility.

I saw a pretty decent show about the Opioid epidemic in a morning segment on CNN. But every night it turns into the Trump bash-o-rama that alienates everyone except the hard core Left. If they ran more news shows about what was important to the people and not what is important to the Democratic elites, they might have a chance to regain credibility.

So a 2-3 hour window eh? lol. Thanks for the heads up.

Why celebrate someone betraying their ethics substitute?

No.

Forum List

Back