Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

LOL

A) That's in Colorado and doesn't affect you AZ long as you don't go there; and

B) That doesn't confiscate anyone's "assault weapon."

You prove yet again you're the dumbest poster on this forum AND the biggest pussy.

:abgg2q.jpg:
You sure are a boring little bitch. Everyone knows Democrats want our guns. Joe Biden says all the time that we don't need assault weapons and he wants to take them. Wake up you little ****

You sure are a boring little bitch. Everyone knows Democrats want our guns. Joe Biden says all the time that we don't need assault weapons and he wants to take them. Wake up you little ****

PussyBitch, the bill YOU cited has no provisions for confiscating anyone's guns. You fucked up again because you're a fuck up.

PussyBitch, the bill YOU cited has no provisions for confiscating anyone's guns. You fucked up again because you're a fuck up.
So yeah I called you a bitch now you're calling me a bitch. You really are boring and unimaginative. Just try to get my guns little piece of shit. You can lie all you want but when the rubber meets the road you won't be able to. Bitch LOL

So yeah I called you a bitch now you're calling me a bitch. You really are boring and unimaginative. Just try to get my guns little piece of shit. You can lie all you want but when the rubber meets the road you won't be able to. Bitch LOL

I didn't call you a bitch, I called you a PussyBitch.

And again, I don't want your guns. I have over 100K posts in this forum. You won't find one where I advocate for confiscating guns since that's not something I support.

I didn't call you a bitch, I called you a PussyBitch.

And again, I don't want your guns. I have over 100K posts in this forum. You won't find one where I advocate for confiscating guns since that's not something I support.
You certainly are a boring little bitch that's for sure. You are also a liar that's for sure Democrats want our guns.

You certainly are a boring little bitch that's for sure. You are also a liar that's for sure Democrats want our guns.
Democrats want our guns and you are a Democrat. You voted Joe Biden. You are an Un-American little bitch

Oh look, you found someone who wants to confiscate guns. Yet you lied and said they're already confiscated.

Oh look, you found someone who wants to confiscate guns. Yet you lied and said they're already confiscated.
You assumed that they were already confiscated. I might have jumped the gun a little bit with that but you are a lot stupider than I am. I said that the beginnings of fascism include gun confiscation. That is exactly what the Democrat Party wants and you were a fool. Come get my gun bitch

This is one of the dumbest threads I've ever seen! A person would have to be severely retarded to ask anyone to demonstrate one lie Trump told.

Yes mentally ill people like you should not have guns. Your community is not a safe place with you being allowed to own firearms. They're coming for them.....

Yes mentally ill people like you should not have guns. Your community is not a safe place with you being allowed to own firearms. They're coming for them.....
That's what I've been trying to explain to the dumb bitch for hours. You Democrats are truly brain dead. Come and get my guns asshole hahaha

This is one of the dumbest threads I've ever seen! A person would have to be severely retarded to ask anyone to demonstrate one lie Trump told.
Yet he's turned so many of you into pretzels trying to answer that question LOL.

Forum List

Back