Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

Trump lies and his supporters lie! That's a known fact.

1701548063562.png

Amen!

I just posted this and we were having a good discussion, but it got deleted.
Here is a good one. Trump has been lying about having a great plan to replace the ACA ( Obama care) since his first run for the White House. He is still doing it. He had no plan then and he has no plan now
It was an item by the paper’s editorial board that piqued the former president’s frustration — one focused on health care industry consolidation but touching enough on the Affordable Care Act to reignite grievances about failing to repeal the law. And so, he fired off a post on Truth Social saying he was “seriously looking at alternatives” and that 2017’s failed repeal and replace effort was “a low point for the Republican Party.”

I posted one that was irrefutable thanks to photographic evidence and rightards here still denied it. MAGA is insanity.

Mental Acuity Goes Absent
/——-/ So, you got one, and even if it’s accurate, you only have one. Not bad for a public figure.
So, what is the post number so I can read it? Can you do that much for us?

Here is a good one. Trump has been lying about having a great plan to replace the ACA ( Obama care) since his first run for the White House. He is still doing it. He had no plan then and he has no plan now
You could point to thousands of them -- and there are -- and they'll deny them all. They HAVE to.

In post 55, the OP himself admits "Trump is a bullshitter". A bullshitter constantly says things he knows isn't true. That's "lying" in Normal World.

This is a cult. These are the Manson Girls.

Last edited:
Then get on with it,,SHOW US TRUMPS MASSIVE LYING AND SHOW HOW HE IS A RACIST WHILE YOU ARE AT IT. I hear idiots spew Trump this and Trump that BUT NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM PRODUCE A DAM THING, they just roll their eyes and say "Well You Know" ???

The Enemy of your Enemy is your Friend !!! Trump is the Enemy of the Enemy , what does that make you Trump haters ???? Answer: FBI Social Influencers.

Millions of Blacks have realized that they were conned by the Democrats and are returning to their Republican roots.

I'm not a Trump hater.

lol

You have expected me to look for things that you've posted. You are too lazy to even do a screenshot, or embarrassed. One of the two
I’ve been waiting for you to explain your avatar, but sadly you know all about Milwaukee County.

But refuse facts.

Forum List

Back