Can Anyone Be a "Professor"?

Anyone can be stupid and parrot inane gibberish if the reward is a credential that gives you access to high paying do nothing jobs.

"High paying" ... the motto is "those who can't, teach" ... if you think college professors get "high pay", you must be truly impoverished ...

Sour grapes
I didn't want to sound like I happy about it. I'm frankly somewhat perturbed that people who've never been successful in an industry or profession are teaching a newer generation just because the so called "educator" never actually left college. Almost all of those types I have met are jabbering retards. There are plenty of educators in academia fortunately that have real world experience and pass that wisdom along.

I've even been told by a couple students that they go into certain classes knowing more subject matter because their parents were in the field, but have to keep their mouths shut and repeat the bullshit to get the sheepskin and then go do the job correctly in spite of their "education". I have good friends in university staff and I've worked security long enough to observe certain behaviors and if the American public knew in 1890 what a joke and waste of money the education system is in this country would become they'd have torched these institutions and demanded laws restricting government involvement in education any further than cutting checks.

That's how the collectivist sociopaths infiltrated the system in order to destroy it from within.

Forum List

Back