Can any liberal explain why we have women's sports?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Title IX used to be a big deal for liberals. One of the few things that I conditionally agreed with them on.

But it seems that there may not even be a need for women's sports. In every other field, even the infantry in the military, women are to be treated exactly the same as men.

Why should not each school or pro sports franchise not simply be "the football program," or "the softball program," or "the track team," with no reference to or separation by gender.

Because women can’t physically compete at the level of men
But they still benefit from competitive sports…..just like men do

I prefer womens competition to mens in…

Gymnastics (women are better)
Tennis (except for the grunting)
Figure Skating
Beach Volleyball (guess why)

Last edited:
My only question is, if natural born females can't have the name anymore, how should their group be labeled now from here on out? In other words, if the phrase "Women's Sports" is only going to end up in the possession of natural born males, what name are the natural born females supposed to go with now?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I prefer womens competition to mens in…

Gymnastics (women are better)
Tennis (except for the grunting)
Figure Skating
Beach Volleyball (guess why)
LoL!

Call me crazy, but I enjoy watching the softball more.

I'm glad to see that you have not swallowed the "men are women, too" Kool-aid. Do you get much pushback from your fellow libs, or are the extreme whack-a-mole lefties on here not the norm?

The top men athletes are masculine specimens. So are the top women athletes. That might have something to do with their low popularity.

LoL!

Call me crazy, but I enjoy watching the softball more.

I'm glad to see that you have not swallowed the "men are women, too" Kool-aid. Do you get much pushback from your fellow libs, or are the extreme whack-a-mole lefties on here not the norm?

I do like watching womens softball
The Pitchers are amazing

On the other hand, I think WNBA is horrible

What's the point? Is it alleged that genetic women who are "better trained" in the Military makes woman sports obsolete? The truth is that women who train for Olympic sports are better trained than your generic military volunteer. The freaking elephant in the room is the apparent union of lesbian sports and gender changing sports that forces genuine DNA women to compete against DNA men who allegedly identify as women.

Forum List

Back