Can Anti-Same Sex M Advocates Address These Facts?

☭proletarian☭;1875341 said:
Honestly, why do people bother dignifying Gautama's posts with replies?

Wannabe Kommisar,

Honestly, you are simply a run of the mill fool.

Vs. you who is shouting at the heavens 'gays are different than us therefore they are freaks and we should treat them like they're diseased.'

Now who the fuck gets to decide the degrees of abnormality I don't know.

Oh and shouting/typing in ALL CAPS, only makes you desperate.

Is gaytrauma the new Bass?

No but he could be standby.

And what happened to the old bass? Did the racist asshole get himself banned (honestly I always thought Bass was female for some reason).

No but he could be standby.

And what happened to the old bass? Did the racist asshole get himself banned (honestly I always thought Bass was female for some reason).

Maybe the Bass and gaytrauma are together...

No but I bet he'd pay to watch Bass and another man.

You got me mixed up with some OBAMARRHOIDAL Queer who is partial to that sorta perverted activity......and you should be able to recognize your own, you clueless twits.

As a Christian I can tell you we will never advocate ssm. That is not our idea but God's he states that very clearly in the Bible. Wouldn't we be a hypocrite if we did? Obliviously some of you have no idea what a church does in our communities around the country. We are not perfect never claimed to be. We know we will never be perfect. But we do try to follow the instruction of the Bible as closely as we can that is the whole point.

The secular world likes to label us as to what they think we should be like. You know we think we are perfect yet we do not live up to their standard but we always measure up to God's standard. The difference is we have been saved our debt is settled with God and he the only one we are concerned about impressing.

Like I said God says no to ssm or homosexuality period. Again I say that is not our words but God's. Does this mean we get a right to hate gay people no it does not. We should always treat each other with respect that does not mean we get to disrespect God in that effort.

I do not say that ssm will destroy the traditional marriage. We are saying is God does not approve and we are not to disagree with him. Do u understand what I am telling you?

One more thing I assure you their are many Churches that reach out to the lost the hungry and the homeless. The churches are one of the last refuge that when somebody needs help the church will step out and try and help them I have been apart of that on many occasions. One church cannot help everybody in this world but we try and cover as much as we can.

I agree with you on one thing there are Church's out there that are not houses of worship but like you said money grubbers that is very sad but we are not all like that. God will deal with them I assure you. That will be his timing not ours.

See here is the issue.. As a christian you won't advocate for SSM?? Great?? What if your not a christian?? And since when does your religion or god apply to anyone other than you? Ok?? Fine!! Don't marry someone of the same sex.. Great!! But where in the bible does is it say you have the right to deny others that right?? It doesn't.. I assure you that god will deal with you for disobeying his laws..

Judge not, that ye be not judged” (Matthew 7:1)

“Judge not, and ye shall not be judged, condemn not and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven” (Luke 6:37)

That is all you need to know!! There is no law for you!! There is no god for you and no religion in this arguement!! You laws mean nothing!! They are only important to you!! They mean nothing to everyone else! But enjoy your time in hell, for your sins will not go without judgement.. You have judged others without the authority and condemned others without charge..

"And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites; for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by men. Truly, I say to you they have received their reward. But when you pray, go into your room (or closet.) and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret..." (Matthew 6:5-6 RSV)

And I bet you go to church too!! Well damn!! Can anyone go to hell twice?

Get a clue there!! Your religion means nothing!! There is no religious arguement!! It is important only to you!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back