Can Aliens Go To Heaven?

So, your god created a planet full of animals but they're not invited to his heaven?

See? Just one more reason why I won't go.

Not that I needed another after looking at the list of those who say they'll be there.

So, your god created a planet full of animals but they're not invited to his heaven?

Not that I needed another after looking at the list of those who say they'll be there.

Why do you let Christianity bother you so much? You continue to complain about it as if it has scarred you for life.

Let go of your hate and find peace.

Guardian_Angel.png

Let it go. Forget religion. Forget God. Forget Christians and Muslims and their wars.

Go focus on yourself and be happy, since you obviously don't Will to find it in religion, or perhaps even spirituality, or God.

Why do you let Christianity bother you so much? You continue to complain about it as if it has scarred you for life.

Let go of your hate and find peace.

Guardian_Angel.png

Let it go. Forget religion. Forget God. Forget Christians and Muslims and their wars.

Go focus on yourself and be happy, since you obviously don't Will to find it in religion, or perhaps even spirituality, or God.

"The Devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape."

- Hamlet

Would gorillas taught sign language who sign how they accept Jesus as their savior go to heaven? :) Do aliens? Presumedly God put worshipping beings throughout the universe. But Christianity, Judaism, Islam, etc. wont exist on alien worlds being entirely the creation of "locals." So would aliens who worship the God we do on Earth get into Heaven with us? If so, why do we here need Christianity, or Judaism, or Islam?

The Bible makes it quite clear that God's personal relationship is with mankind and that man was made in His image. So ... no ... the soul of a gorilla won't receive eternal live in God's Kingdom. Now if an illegal alien comes over our southern border and chooses to accept Christ then the answer is YES.
Why are the biblical gawds so... Um... racist so as not to accept space alien converts to Christianity?

If, as Judaeo-Christianity and I guess Islam assert there's only 1 god in the whole universe, then aliens worshipping a god would be worshipping the same one we do. But absent our religions. They'd have their own religions. They wouldn't have to convert to anything we have and would be going to heaven from their worlds never even knowing we existed. Or not.

According to several spirit guides I have heard give trance lectures through various mediums. Apes, and all living things do have souls. Aliens are us, because we incarnate thousands of times on many different planets. We all finally achieve enlightenment, After which we no longer incarnate, but we continue on as immortal beings in higher planes of existence.

Forum List

Back