Can Aliens Go To Heaven?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Would gorillas taught sign language who sign how they accept Jesus as their savior go to heaven? :) Do aliens? Presumedly God put worshipping beings throughout the universe. But Christianity, Judaism, Islam, etc. wont exist on alien worlds being entirely the creation of "locals." So would aliens who worship the God we do on Earth get into Heaven with us? If so, why do we here need Christianity, or Judaism, or Islam?

Apes? No.

They are animals. They are not truly intelligent, or self aware. As such, they do not possess immortal souls.

An intelligent alien species? Yes. Or... At the very least, I don't see any reason why not.

So long as they behaved themselves, and/or were willing to convert, they would probably be treated about the same as a human being.

Last edited:
Would gorillas taught sign language who sign how they accept Jesus as their savior go to heaven? :) Do aliens? Presumedly God put worshipping beings throughout the universe. But Christianity, Judaism, Islam, etc. wont exist on alien worlds being entirely the creation of "locals." So would aliens who worship the God we do on Earth get into Heaven with us? If so, why do we here need Christianity, or Judaism, or Islam?

The Bible makes it quite clear that God's personal relationship is with mankind and that man was made in His image. So ... no ... the soul of a gorilla won't receive eternal live in God's Kingdom. Now if an illegal alien comes over our southern border and chooses to accept Christ then the answer is YES.

Something

Seriously

Fucking

Wrong

With

You

Apes? No.

They are animals. They are not truly intelligent, or self aware. As such, they do not possess immortal souls.

An intelligent alien species? Yes. Or... At the very least, I don't see any reason why not.

So long as they behaved themselves, and/or were willing to convert, they would probably be treated about the same as a human being.

Some animals are demonstratably self-aware as with recognizing their own reflections. Others use tools like sea otters and primates demonstrating intelligence and complex problem-solving.

If aliens could go to Heaven, why not animals? Aren't aliens relative to humans 'animals?'

Yes, but only if God wills it

Apes? No.

Some animals are demonstratably self-aware as with recognizing their own reflections. Others use tools like sea otters and primates demonstrating intelligence and complex problem-solving.

If aliens could go to Heaven, why not animals? Aren't aliens relative to humans 'animals?'

No animal has ever demonstrated a human level of intelligence, a human understanding of morality, or a human desire for religious enlightenment.

If one ever did, we might have re-evaluate such things. However, I don't see that being a problem any time soon.

Apes? No.

No animal has ever demonstrated a human level of intelligence, a human understanding of morality, or a human desire for religious enlightenment.

If one ever did, we might have re-evaluate such things. However, I don't see that being a problem any time soon.

Many types of intelligence including emotional. Orcas have vastly superior emotional intelligence than humans.

Apes? No.

Many types of intelligence including emotional. Orcas have vastly superior emotional intelligence than humans.

Go ahead, bump uglies with that orca and report back

K?

Apes? No.

Go ahead, bump uglies with that orca and report back

K?

Orca-envy? :)

The Bible makes it quite clear that God's personal relationship is with mankind and that man was made in His image. So ... no ... the soul of a gorilla won't receive eternal live in God's Kingdom. Now if an illegal alien comes over our southern border and chooses to accept Christ then the answer is YES.
so he has to be in America first?....

Apes? No.

Show me one looking to covert and I'll think about changing my opinion on the matter. lol

Sure, "aliens" can go to Heaven.

Especially when you consider that God and the Angels are all "aliens".

no Jesus died for man, not aliens.

Perhaps Jesus was the product of Mary being artificially inseminated by extraterrestrials. Jesus would have had Mary's human DNA mixed with something genetically altered, or genetically superior. Something that enhanced his Miracle mojo, and strengthened his connection to the "Divine".

"Aliens" aka God/ Angels/ "Holy Spirit"/ etc would have played a huge part in Jesus "dying for your Sins".

Or even if you are one of those Christians who believes that Jesus was God. God is an extraterrestrial, since God "created the Earth". So if Jesus was God, an "alien" still "died for your Sins".

Forum List

Back