Can a devout Muslim be an American patriot and a loyal citizen?

I've blown this lie out of the water on too many occasions to count.

Granted. I'm not making that claim. I am saying you should acknowledge the difference in pedophilia that I've laid parameters for.

I've blown this lie out of the water on too many occasions to count.

Well then you'd better make sure all gays who post on message boards get a copy of the latest memo because they don't seem to have any problem telling anybody who can read that there is nothing wrong with sex with children.

Granted. I'm not making that claim. I am saying you should acknowledge the difference in pedophilia that I've laid parameters for.

And I'm not arguing that there aren't homosexual and heterosexual pedophiles. All I'm saying is that you shouldn't attribute pedophila to homosexuals simply because there are homosexual pedophiles.

Muslims' allegiance is to Islam only

Due to the recent events at Tri-State Airport, I know some were thinking "racial profiling." Consider this: I asked a question of a friend who's worked in Saudi Arabia for over 20 years: Can a devout Muslim be an American patriot and a loyal citizen?

His reply: Theologically, no. His allegiance is to Allah. Religiously, no. No other religion is accepted by his Allah except Islam (Quran, 2:256).

Scripturally, no. Allegiance is to the five pillars of Islam and Quran. Geographically, no. Allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day. Socially, no. His allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically, no. Some spiritual leaders (mullahs) teach annihilation of infidels (Jews and Christians). Intellectually, no. The American Constitution is based on Biblical principles believed to be corrupt in his view.

Philosophically and spiritually, no. Islam and the Quran do not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist because every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic. Declaring "One Nation Under God" refers to a "Heavenly Father," which is never related to as a "Loving God" in the Quran's "99 Excellent Names."

I know this article will upset a lot of people, but not nearly as many as the good folks who waited in line for canceled flights in the United Kingdom and the United States.

http://www.herald-dispatch.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060825/OPINION/608250353/1034

I posted something very similiar not so long ago. Thought maybe you'd like to see this... http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35760

Can a good Muslim be a good American?

I sent that question to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years.

The following is his reply:

Theologically - no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, the moon god of Arabia.

Religiously - no. Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah except Islam (Quran, 2:256)

Scripturally - no Because his allegiance is to the five pillars of Islam and the Quran (Koran).

Geographically - no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - no. Because he must submit to the mullah (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and Destruction of America, the great Satan.

Domestically - no. Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34).

Intellectually - no. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no. Because when we declare "one nation under God," the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in The Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore after much study and deliberation....perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country They obviously cannot be both "good" Muslims and good Americans.

Call it what you wish...it's still the truth. If you find yourself intellectually in agreement with the above statements, perhaps you will share this with your friends. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.

Pass it on Fellow Americans. The religious war is bigger than we know or understand.

No it isn't. .
You couldnt be more wrong.

It's spelled "you're" as in you are. Sorry, I hate people who harp on spelling errors but this one has become so rampant on the internet that it really needs to be corrected before they change the spelling in the dictionary to accommodate idiots who keep misusing it..
Yea, I know, hope you arent calling me an idiot. You will lose alot of credibility on that one. I usually dont misspell that, but am rushed these days with a newborn and remodeling still going on

I don't think you understand the difference between private and public. I also don't think you understand how laws get passed..
Oh, I understand it fully well.

And he would have no right to express an opinionon abortion..
Not according to the Constitution, and the majority of people in the US.

Oh, I'm a liberal? Gee. Most people call me a right wing nut..
You're liberal on this issue.

When a man molests a boy, as is the case with the vast majority of priest molestations, that involves homosexual sex. You and all the other liberals can feign outrage at the prospect of the term "homosexual pedophile" all you want, but when a man has sexual contact with another male, it's called homosexual.

In my experience on message boards, the only people who object to the idea that some pedophiles are homosexual are those people who think pedophilia is a sexual orientation all it's own. That is, a pedophile is like everybody else. They're just misuderstood.

I am not exaggerating or being facetious, either. I have seen several discussions on the subject. Always started by a gay man, always worded very reasonably, and always discussed in a very serious fashion by many. Many nuts, in my opinion.

But then again I am a nut. I don't happen to think having your first sexual encounter at the age of 10 is normal. But many homosexuals do.
Most homosexuals have their first sexual encounter as a minor, while the perp is an adult, experienced homesexual preying on young victims.

Maybe those millions of millions think it is the greatest country. As I said, it is in the eye of beholder....
and as I said, no it isnt. In the eye of the beholder, like a beauty contest means it is merely an opinion based on anything other than measurable and comparable qualities. Greatness of a country can be measured accurately in many fields. of which the US ranks high on all of them, and higher as a total, since those others that may rate higher in one field, lapses far behind in others.

RANGLE certainly makes one wonder if maybe certain minority groups are lacking in intelligence.

HA! Russia would have collapsed under the Nazis had America not been involved. Dont forget, we supplied Britian with quite a bit of help in many areas, which forced the nazis to use more resources there than they would have had to otherwise. The nazis were withing sight of Moscow and if they had some additional resources, they would have taken it, and then Russia would have basically been cooked. Well done.

Should you arbitrarily rule it out?

There's nothing arbitrary about it. There is NO data that supports a direct link between homosexuality and pedophilia. The majority of pedophiles are of the heterosexual variety. The majority of victims are molested by pedophiles of the heterosexual variety.

There's nothing arbitrary about it. There is NO data that supports a direct link between homosexuality and pedophilia. The majority of pedophiles are of the heterosexual variety. The majority of victims are molested by pedophiles of the heterosexual variety.

The only person linking homosexuality and pedophila, as one meaning the other, is you.

All I have said its that a man who molests a boy is homosexual pedophile. I have also said that many homosexuals see nothing wrong with sex with children.

Maybe it's only the ones who have internet access and have no problem saying so on message boards. That may be true, but if it is there are a hell of a lot of them.

Missleman and Nt250:

I was wondering if your discourse on this subject shouldn't be started or restarted on a new/different-titled topic.

Doesn't it seem like your going back and forth on this current subject is drifting away from the original topic author's theme or topic?

Not too many folks are participating now, as it's become a debate on gay, homosexual, definitions/differences of opinion..........Maybe you could help me to understand how this is related to whether or not a Muslim can be an American patriot? I'm at a loss to see the connection.

The original topic was quite interesting, and I really was enjoying the various ideas, view points.
Please don't take this as being critical. I really respect both of your contributions on this forum. You both have a lot of interesting/ thought provoking things to say in my opinion.

Missleman and Nt250:

I was wondering if your discourse on this subject shouldn't be started or restarted on a new/different-titled topic.

Doesn't it seem like your going back and forth on this current subject is drifting away from the original topic author's theme or topic?

Not too many folks are participating now, as it's become a debate on gay, homosexual, definitions/differences of opinion..........Maybe you could help me to understand how this is related to whether or not a Muslim can be an American patriot? I'm at a loss to see the connection.

The original topic was quite interesting, and I really was enjoying the various ideas, view points.
Please don't take this as being critical. I really respect both of your contributions on this forum. You both have a lot of interesting/ thought provoking things to say in my opinion.

Point taken. I have no idea how the subject came up other than the fact that whenever a thread about Islam is started, someone always brings up the failings of Christians. The priest molestation scandal is ripe fodder for all Muslim apologists.

They really can't help it.

I have nothing more to add about my opinion about Muslims not being capable of showing loyalty to anything but Islam, so I'll bow out of the thread.

Missleman and Nt250:

You're right...the argument morphed. Consider the parallel though of the sweeping generalizations being directed at two groups in this thread, Muslims for their religion and gays for their sexual orientation. I know there's much less effort required to revile a whole group of people than that required to identify those within the group who are actually the problem. However, easy doesn't equal right, and in these cases, easy equals wrong.

The only person linking homosexuality and pedophila, as one meaning the other, is you.

All I have said its that a man who molests a boy is homosexual pedophile.

Your either senile or lying or in denial...you choose!

and as I said, no it isnt. In the eye of the beholder, like a beauty contest means it is merely an opinion based on anything other than measurable and comparable qualities. Greatness of a country can be measured accurately in many fields. of which the US ranks high on all of them, and higher as a total, since those others that may rate higher in one field, lapses far behind in others.

Prove it.

HA! Russia would have collapsed under the Nazis had America not been involved. Dont forget, we supplied Britian with quite a bit of help in many areas, which forced the nazis to use more resources there than they would have had to otherwise. The nazis were withing sight of Moscow and if they had some additional resources, they would have taken it, and then Russia would have basically been cooked. Well done.

Ha yourself. You obviously no nothing of history. The Soviets had the Nazis on the run well before June 6, 1944. Try harder...

Prove it.

Ha yourself. You obviously no nothing of history. The Soviets had the Nazis on the run well before June 6, 1944. Try harder...

I know nothing of history? Please do tell which historical inaccuracy I stated?

And you didnt even respond to the point, that NAZI resources were drawn away from the RUSSIAN front because of the defenses of Britian which were greatly bolstered by America on many levels.

I know nothing of history? Please do tell which historical inaccuracy I stated?

And you didnt even respond to the point, that NAZI resources were drawn away from the RUSSIAN front because of the defenses of Britian which were greatly bolstered by America on many levels.

The Nazi's were indeed fighting a multi-front war. Not only were they stretched because of the recent Normandy invasion of the Western Allies, they also were fighting in the Mediterranean bolstering Italy's forces.

Remember that the American's landed sizeable forces in Italy and then started pushing North up the "boot". In fact that's where the heroic Japanese American Army Battalion fought to the death against the Nazi's, and impressed our soldiers and the American people.

If the Nazi's hadn't been pulled with man power, and resources to the Western, and Southern parts of Europe by the Allied two pronged assaults, the Eastern Front scenario might have been much different. Leningrad may have fallen to the Nazi's instead of withstanding for over 900 days until troops and supplies from beyond the Urals came to their rescue. Stalin may not have existed into early Cold War years.

Of course hindsight is always 20-20. Maybe the whole world picture wouldn't have been any better or worse in the East, but the Western and Southern Allied thrust in 43-45, definitely changed Europe for the better.

It is not at all unthinkable, that Germany was destined to be nuked if it had not been weakened earlier than Japan by both the Soviet and Western allied military thrusts.

The other unthinkable is that the Germans were much further along in their quest for the "bomb" than we realized.

They(Nazis) actually had a prototype 4 engine, long distance bomber capable of reaching the Eastern coast of the U.S. under final construction in France when the Normandy invasion happened. I have a book with pictures of this Heinkel Bomber. It was as massive as the U.S. B-29 that delivered the A-bombs to Japan.
I don't know how this topic went this way.........I really don't like to contribute to off-topic.....stuff that leads us away from the original poster's intentions.
This looks like another sub-topic that needs it's own heading, and should be restarted as a new topic. Just my opinion. :)

Forum List

Back