Campus Chief Of Police Put On Leave For Supporting Trump

He should have said: "Fuck off, crybabies."
The PC ought to file a lawsuit against the college. Take it to the SC. Walk away with four million bucks that were intended to go into the pockets of the college 'administrator's' GOLDEN PARACHUTES'.

You really know you're in Bizarro World when supporting the sitting President of the United States is considered not only controversial, but worthy of termination from one's job. Wow.

It just shows how utterly INTOLERANT universities are in dealing with thought and speech they don't like. I thought they said they want to be diverse, and INCLUSIVE?

With a few exceptions, you’d have to be crazy to hire a college grad these days.
I know of two family members who got degrees in 'Liberal Arts' who, when they applied for jobs they intentionally left out the fact they had been so fucking stupid to go into tens of thousands of dollars in debt to learn how fucking medieval shoes were dyed with different vegetables.

You really know you're in Bizarro World when supporting the sitting President of the United States is considered not only controversial, but worthy of termination from one's job. Wow.

It just shows how utterly INTOLERANT universities are in dealing with thought and speech they don't like. I thought they said they want to be diverse, and INCLUSIVE?

That's only if you agree with them 100%.

With a few exceptions, you’d have to be crazy to hire a college grad these days.
I know of two family members who got degrees in 'Liberal Arts' who, when they applied for jobs they intentionally left out the fact they had been so fucking stupid to go into tens of thousands of dollars in debt to learn how fucking medieval shoes were dyed with different vegetables.

There's actually jobs where that knowledge can come into play. :eek:

Interesting how Leftards are totally okay with bias at the highest levels against Trump and for Hillary in the investigations, but a chief of police of a university espousing support for Trump?! That's a no no.

Like Trump says...."these people are sick."

Question, who the heck kicked the bucket and put in charge whoever suspended this person? I need to know who's name my spit should be all over.

God bless you and the chief always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back