Tucker: in 20 years every fifth grader will believe 9/11 was committed b white supremacists

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Tucker: 'In 20 Years, Every Fifth Grader Will Believe 9/11 Was Committed by White Supremacists'
Fox News host Tucker Carlson on his Monday night program said that in 20 years, every fifth grader in the U.S. will believe "9/11 was committed by white supremacists."

and he's right the mentally ill have been and will continue to write history as the see fit , because mentnally ill left are mentally clipped they can't figure out reality . They live in fiction that is their reality.
Thanks to #infowars for making this information know.

Tucker: 'In 20 Years, Every Fifth Grader Will Believe 9/11 Was Committed by White Supremacists'
Fox News host Tucker Carlson on his Monday night program said that in 20 years, every fifth grader in the U.S. will believe "9/11 was committed by white supremacists."

and he's right the mentally ill have been and will continue to write history as the see fit , because mentnally ill left are mentally clipped they can't figure out reality . They live in fiction that is their reality.
Only of the republicans continue to defund education.

Last edited:

Yeah Tucker has been going full retard for years now

I am all for defending education. But when it comes to Common Core...count me out.
In my personal opinion, this is partially why this country (about 45% of the population, is so uneducated. We have people teaching (and pushing) this crap to our kids.

How's that working for where you live?

I am all for defending education. But when it comes to Common Core...count me out.
In my personal opinion, this is partially why this country (about 45% of the population, is so uneducated. We have people teaching (and pushing) this crap to our kids.

All our education problems started 10 years ago, hmm?

Since giving up the bow ties, ol' Tuck has had some serious comprehension issues.

Ten years ago? Lol
I would say much further than that...let's say for the sake of argument....how about 20 years ago?

In talking to a high schooler who was studying WWII i learned thst Hitler was a very bad man that hated black people.

In 20 years it will be taught that 9/11 was committed by white supremaciss.

Ten years ago? Lol
I would say much further than that...let's say for the sake of argument....how about 20 years ago?
Oh what common core policies did you oppose from 20 years ago?

"Infowars"

lol

"Infowars"

lol
STFUdonnyjpg.jpg

Ten years ago? Lol
Oh what common core policies did you oppose from 20 years ago?

I personally didn't have Common Core. It had started in the Bay State of Massachusetts in the mid-1990's. I had graduated in 1989. So therefore, I didn't have to indulge in any of the Common core programs.

Ten years ago? Lol
I think he was being facetious.

In talking to a high schooler who was studying WWII i learned thst Hitler was a very bad man that hated black people.

In 20 years it will be taught that 9/11 was committed by white supremaciss.
Given how you type, I doubt you had a conversation with anybody about WW2. Have another round of Pepe Lopez, Tipsy.

|Actually, Johnny can read. It's Lequisha and Josë that can't.

Only of the republicans continue to defund education.

Where has education been defunded? We spend more on education per student than any other country and have shit results to show for it.

In 2014, the U.S. spent an average of $12,157 per student on elementary and secondary education, over 30% more than the OECD average of $9,419. ... TotalU.S. spending averaged $16,268 per student, 51% more than the average for all of the countries included in the OECD study.

https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/020915/what-country-spends-most-education.asp

Funding is not now nor has it ever been the problem.

The fact that the Left keeps denying Radical Islam's rule in this attack, it will probably be less than 20 years.
The video footage of the attack,with Radical Jihadi in Jerusalem, Gaza and , yea, even New Jersey as reported by Journalist Serge Kovaleski, has been suppressed.

I remember how flustered Kovaleski was, when called out by President Trump about his story.

Forum List

Back