CAMP JIHAD: INSIDE UNRWA SUMMER CAMP SEASON, 2013

And then they went down the list. And Nazareth was on the same list as the other cities that are by the Mediterranean. I do have a fairly good grasp on geography. And by a sea Nazareth is not.

It is between two seas in actual fact, the Med to the west and the Sea of Galilee to the east almost equally centred between the two

Thanks I knew that, lol. In the video I was under the impression they were teaching the children that all the towns they were talking about were on seashores. Jaffa, Tel Aviv, Haifa, those were some mentioned and they are right on the Med.

... also seems Jews had a right to return, ...
Indeed. It must feel nice to return to the ancestral land.

Zionism its called, so the Pals don't? How odd.

When I can hear what they are telling Israeli kids in school or in their synagogues,
then I would comment, but I believe the Zionist thought is that all of what is now labeled as Israel belongs to the Jews, and that is probably what is being taught to the Israeli children.[/QUOTE]

Zionism its called, so the Pals don't? How odd.
How so? Palistanians may return to palistan, of course, their declared palistanian state as its citizens under their palistanian government! What was that that those swedish/british assholes recognize recently, if not a state of palistan?! Palistan it is! And let'em stick it up their collective arse.
When I can hear what they are telling Israeli kids in school or in their synagogues, then I would comment, but I believe the Zionist thought is that all of what is now labeled as Israel belongs to the Jews, and that is probably what is being taught to the Israeli children.
Of course, Israel belongs to jews!

Forum List

Back