Camden: What Happens When Whites Leave a City

when all the jobs left,and the drugs took a hold on the inhabitants.Yeah I can pretty much say Camden is a hell hole.But it wasn't all that when the whites lived there.You still had ghettos,cause thats how poor whites lived in run down hovels.So dont be making something out of nothing.

when all the jobs left,and the drugs took a hold on the inhabitants.Yeah I can pretty much say Camden is a hell hole.But it wasn't all that when the whites lived there.You still had ghettos,cause thats how poor whites lived in run down hovels.So dont be making something out of nothing.

what?

I thought all whites were rich because they exploited blacks with their white privilege?????

When Africans kicked the colonial powers out of their countries in the 1960s the same thing happened. I have yet to find an example of a predominately black population that has created a society with the kind of advanced economic and social conditions that parallel what whites are capable of.

I have yet to find an example of a predominately black population that has created a society with the kind of advanced economic and social conditions that parallel what whites are capable of.

Indeed.

But Republicans are convinced that if we just give them "the free market", they'll turn white. It doesn't matter what kind of economy blacks live in. If they're the primary human capital, it'll be a complete toilet of a society.

what?

I thought all whites were rich because they exploited blacks with their white privilege?????

Let's face it most black people hate white people.
But they don't when white people (Democrats) vote to "take care" of black people.
Then the checks are cashed and the money runs out then black people go back to hating
white people for keeping them down...Then the elections come and white people vote
for Democrats who take care of black people........and on and on it goes...

Did anyone see a pattern in there somewhere...

what?

Let's face it most black people hate white people.
But they don't when white people (Democrats) vote to "take care" of black people.
Then the checks are cashed and the money runs out then black people go back to hating
white people for keeping them down...Then the elections come and white people vote
for Democrats who take care of black people........and on and on it goes...

Did anyone see a pattern in there somewhere...

Yeah.

Let's stop it by separating the races.

There is no other solution.

Nothing is certain except death, taxes, and Afros f-ing up any place they live.

Back in the mid-60's Camden was already a slum - it never had any 'upper class' housing, the top of the line was still 'middle-middle class'.

We used to put up signs on the bridge (over the Delaware) "Welcome to Camden, City of the Dead" back then.

It has nothing to do with 'race': it does have to do with manufacturing jobs leaving. You can see the same thing in Lackawanna, NY where the US Steel plant *was* the town. And in western PA north of Pittsburgh, where the glass companies have all closed....

It has nothing to do with 'race': it does have to do with manufacturing jobs leaving. You can see the same thing in Lackawanna, NY where the US Steel plant *was* the town. And in western PA north of Pittsburgh, where the glass companies have all closed....

It has nothing to do with race? Why don't you just carry a sign telling everyone you're a big f-ing idiot?

There are countless whites towns across America that have no manufacturing, or other big industry, to speak of and they're not shitholes. Everything predominately Afro town is shithole. No white town is a shithole, no matter how poor.

Afros are racist animals. They're animals so they can't maintain civilization, and they're too racist to vote for competent whites to do the job for them.

What Camden needs is a big private equity firm like Bain Capital to reinvest and rebuild the city. It has a beautiful waterfront and enormous potential. The waterfront in Phila. (right across the river) is beautiful. How did they do it? Low taxes? Less govt interference? It seems that PA is much more business friendly than NJ.

Forum List

Back