Cambridge-Analytica harvested Facebook data illegally

2FB.jpeg

As the song says “There’s no limit to the depths you can sink to”.

In 1992, when Donald J. Trump walked away from his first bankruptcy with $40 million in his pockets while his small investors lost everything, I knew this was a man of no character and morals.

While his business practices have anyways been legal but just morally questionable. His practice of bullying small contractors to accept less after the work makes my blood boil. I worked in large scale construction finance and law and I know how it works. This verges on fraud.

Subtrades basically do the work on faith they will be paid. They buy the materials and do the labour. Honest contractors pay them when they get draws. Dishonest contractors jolly them along with partial payments. All of a contractors’ profit is in the final payment. The small company owner has shelled out money for supplies and labour, often borrowing from their banker to complete the project. Trump jollies them along as they fall deeper into debt completing his project. When they present their final bill, it’s too much, the work, which passed inspection and code isn’t “to acceptable standards”. The subtrades is forced to sue, but he’s in debt and really needs the money so he settles for less - a lot less.

Trump has ruined a lot of smaller subtrades with this crap. This is how he built his billions. By using his wealth to bully others.
Now he has an entire political party to help him out.

5345-1516509465-2a92ebd7b1d486abbd10af47d1591ed4.jpg

And why do they help? Because for them, it's about race and not about the country.

Does it bother you that nothing you said is true?

I don't get the thread title. What was illegal? FB users freely choose to participate in the app. If you ever opened one and bothered to look, you would see exactly what you were sharing by signing in with your account.

Last edited:
Hundreds of millions of Facebook users are likely to have had their private information harvested by companies that exploited the same terms as the firm that collected data and passed it on to Cambridge Analytica, according to a new whistleblower. 'Utterly horrifying': ex-Facebook insider says covert data harvesting was routine

The hidden video also pointed our that this company was dropping fake news stories out there. Sound familiar....Russia Bots and Trolls....?

Hundreds of millions of Facebook users are likely to have had their private information harvested by companies that exploited the same terms as the firm that collected data and passed it on to Cambridge Analytica, according to a new whistleblower. 'Utterly horrifying': ex-Facebook insider says covert data harvesting was routine

The hidden video also pointed our that this company was dropping fake news stories out there. Sound familiar....Russia Bots and Trolls....?
Case ya didn't know all your social media is mostly bots to pump up ad revenue illegally.......ooooops

Forum List

Back