Cambridge-Analytica harvested Facebook data illegally

Yup, Mueller knows he is dealing with a sick puppy. He has backed up his federal charges with state charges, knowing full well the idiot will try to pardon himself in his total desperation.

Uh huh - And guarantee ya one other thing: He is putting every bit of evidence accumulated each day on a memory stick prior to going home just in case Trump jackboots raid the joint and shut it down.

Bob covers any and all bases :)

I chuckle each time I hear Trump and his NaziCon supporters say that Mueller hasn't found any evidence of collusion and the investigation should end. Mueller has found plenty evidence of collusion - but he's working on "criminal" collusion. Obviously, Mueller will save that for his grand finale - the coup de gras.

Mueller has a lot if evidence we have not seen. The GOP House refused to even call scum like Roger Stone. Then they said....we're finished. They will lose big in November. Voters don't like cheaters....

They also had non-American citizens working for the Trump campaign, which is illegal.

This could be the Russian link Mueller is after.

1s3sye.jpg

Won't be long - not that Nutty Mike is any picnic, but he's less embarrassing and dangerous.

9564d7514ed67120451a040a25272da5.jpg

That's what I tell people. And at least he isn't Orange....

Won't be long - not that Nutty Mike is any picnic, but he's less embarrassing and dangerous.

9564d7514ed67120451a040a25272da5.jpg
I'd take him over Trump any day, Christian fundamentalism and all.

However, if Trump goes he'll go for covering up Trump. I have no doubt.

Ryan on the other hand may also be guilty of some things, but it's not clear how much proof they'll have.

I'm not even sure I'd prefer Ryan to Pence if I had to make a choice.

So all this "collecting" happened in 2014. And Facebook says they collected the data in a legitimate way. Nothing was illegal. Another epic OP fail.

You left wing whackos really need therapy..

"The event is being described as a data breach of the social media platform, though Facebook disputes that characterization, saying Kogan “gained access to this information in a legitimate way and through the proper channels” before misusing it.

Facebook became aware of the activity by late 2015, and ordered the data destroyed by everyone Kogan had shared it with

. According to Facebook, Cambridge Analytica claimed to have complied, but Facebook says it became aware this week that “not all data was deleted.” Cambridge Analytica claims it did delete the data according to Facebook’s request."

Trump-linked Firm Suspended from Facebook for Harvesting User Data

Last edited:

Forum List

Back