Cambridge-Analytica harvested Facebook data illegally

They also had non-American citizens working for the Trump campaign, which is illegal.

They also had non-American citizens working for the Trump campaign, which is illegal.

This could be the Russian link Mueller is after.
I seriously doubt there is such a thing as THE link, just one link. Russian officials coordinated their efforts with the Trump campaign and most likely communicated through multiple channels.

Russian Diplomat: We Had 'Contacts' with Trump Campaign During Election

In fact the above article has a Russian official saying that several people from the Trump campaign were in contact with them.

Yep, and it would appear that finally - Facebook grew a spine.
Facebook suspends Cambridge Analytica, a firm used by the Trump campaign, for misuse of data

And BTW, Mueller is on 'em like a cheap suit - the Russia intermediary? Bet on it!
Cambridge Analytica, the shady data firm that might be a key Trump-Russia link, explained

Time to throw the Mercer family in prison.

Between conspiring with a foreign adversary to money laundering to Obstruction of Justice....Mueller has a whole litany if charges he could bring against the crime family.

Facebook suspends Cambridge Analytica, a firm used by the Trump campaign, for misuse of data

And BTW, Mueller is on 'em like a cheap suit - the Russia intermediary? Bet on it!
Cambridge Analytica, the shady data firm that might be a key Trump-Russia link, explained

Between conspiring with a foreign adversary to money laundering to Obstruction of Justice....Mueller has a whole litany if charges he could bring against the crime family.

Yep, this baby is going well into summer .. every time Bob scrapes up a new bad actor it opens up an entirely new can of worms!

Yep, this baby is going well into summer .. every time Bob scrapes up a new bad actor it opens up an entirely new can of worms!

If Mueller is smart....he will hold anything he finds on trump or his crime family until the end of the investigation. I mean...he hasn't even interviewed the Liar in Chief yet. So...he is far from winding things up.

trump has been off the rails lately....so some big may be coming down the road.

Will trump allow members of his family to go to jail or will he pardon them and kill any political career that he might have left? It looks like Junior, Kushner, and possibly Eric may be in danger.

Will trump allow members of his family to go to jail or will he pardon them and kill any political career that he might have left? It looks like Junior, Kushner, and possibly Eric may be in danger.

He can pardon the bastards, but that won't keep states from sentencing and conviction. Bob has pretty much covered his bases in that regard :)

I say tip of the iceberg if ya think this is the only company out there stealing your data you are one slow son of a bitch. Be very carefull what you say or do online or on your phone. I personally have no expectation of privacy in these matters there fore I do very little in these forums I would not want people to know about! I should be able to expect some privacy but that is not how the world is today!

I say tip of the iceberg if ya think this is the only company out there stealing your data you are one slow son of a bitch. Be very carefull what you say or do online or on your phone. I personally have no expectation of privacy in these matters there fore I do very little in these forums I would not want people to know about! I should be able to expect some privacy but that is not how the world is today!

Sadly true....the internet has become a treasure trove for online pirates...such as these trump associates....

He can pardon the bastards, but that won't keep states from sentencing and conviction. Bob has pretty much covered his bases in that regard :)

Yup, Mueller knows he is dealing with a sick puppy. He has backed up his federal charges with state charges, knowing full well the idiot will try to pardon himself in his total desperation.

You really think he will go after the Clinton crime family? Whatever dude.

This could be the Russian link Mueller is after.

1s3sye.jpg

Clinton Clinton Clinton
Clinton Clinton Clinton
Clinton Clinton Clinton
Clinton Clinton Clinton

She us up your ars....isn't she?

Clinton Clinton Clinton
Clinton Clinton Clinton
Clinton Clinton Clinton
Clinton Clinton Clinton

She us up your ars....isn't she?

Less than Trump seems to be up yours, Loser boi.

The liberal circle jerk in this thread is amusing. You clowns are going to be disappointed again.

I chuckle each time I hear Trump and his NaziCon supporters say that Mueller hasn't found any evidence of collusion and the investigation should end. Mueller has found plenty evidence of collusion - but he's working on "criminal" collusion. Obviously, Mueller will save that for his grand finale - the coup de gras.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back