Cam Newton: Black Man or Black Child

What is a shame is that the Panther's defense played more then well enough to win. The offense just gave the ball away more then did Payton.

The same was true for the Denver Defense though. Peyton also made mistakes as well that cost points. The game was about the defenses since both QB were playing like shit. Also, it didn't help all the penalties the players were doing either.
Payton had around 60% completion rate, Cam had around 40% completion rate.

And according to Charles Barkley (link to video above), Scam is not very professional either.

I don't know anything about the guy. But he did admit he acted foolishly. That says something.. Guy is young..

He is also a father, and that is no way to teach your child to act. IMO. He needs to grow up!

Some might say that you are racist and that you don't understand black culture.

And some might say you are racist for continuously saying he's black. Why "black man _ black child"
Why not just man/child?

I think that Cam would say that you are a racist because you are just afraid that he is a black QB.

(Which we have already determined to be a 2-foot-high heap of warm bullshit)

I don't know anything about the guy. But he did admit he acted foolishly. That says something.. Guy is young..

He is also a father, and that is no way to teach your child to act. IMO. He needs to grow up!

And some might say you are racist for continuously saying he's black. Why "black man _ black child"
Why not just man/child?

I think that Cam would say that you are a racist because you are just afraid that he is a black QB.

What does his being black have to do with his immaturity?

Is Johnny Manziel a white man or a white child?

Why not just man/child?

What does his being black have to do with his immaturity?

Is Johnny Manziel a white man or a white child?

He's a white child.

Look at Cams Record. If you still find a way to shit on that this isnt about football at all

I am a Denver Broncos fan and am happy they won. Even given that though I can see that both Cam and Peyton played like shit. It happens.

There is much to learn in defeat and unfortunately Cam talked a lot of shit and was served with some humble pie which he didn't like. I don't think he is a child, but I do think he has a lot of work to do if he is going to be a leader to the Panthers. I don't think he was childish walking out on the press conference either because let's face it, no one likes to sit up there as the loser but I do think he was not acting as a leader doing that.

Peyton's career is over while Cam's is still going. He still has a chance to redeem himself as a leader and hopefully he takes this experience as a lesson in both how to act properly when they win and how to act properly when you they lose.

You've touched on the key point: leader.

Cam is not a leader. He is a good player, that has fun with his teammates when things are going well. He likes to showboat for his teams and fans. He likes to take selfies, and taunt, and pound his chest.

This is not how a leader functions. I think of Tom Brady, or Peyton. Both of those guys celebrate appropriately when they win, or score a TD. But almost immediately, it is back to business. Back to acting like an adult. They lead their team by example that they are in a business, and that future celebrations can only be repeated with hard work and serious dedication.

And when Tom or Peyton lose, they OWN IT. They admit their fault in losing. They don't make up excuses. They don't blame the media. They lead their team by example by showing that EVERYONE is at fault for a loss.

Cam never took any blame for the Super Bowl loss. I heard his explanation for not diving on his fumble, which was essentially saying that he did nothing wrong. BAD LEADERSHIP.

I anticipate the Panthers will drop back to mediocrity, and if not, they will not go far in the playoffs.

Cam is a punk. When Wilson threw that int that cost them the previous Superbowl he stood up like a man and said the loss was 100% on him. It wasn't true but he took responsibility and answered the inevitable uncomfortable questions following the game. Newton acted like a little bitch. He was rude and petulant. He acted nothing like the leader of a team that faught hard to get to the biggest game in most of the players careers. There is no shame in playing hard and losing to a better team. Maybe when he pussed out and hesitated to recover his fumble when it was laying on the ground right in front of him...THAT was shamefull!!!

Newton is too old to act like a brat. 10 years old maybe.. mid 20's..not so much. He has bad character flaws that by now should have been corrected. Obviously it is too late. One thing for sure. He is no Russell Wilson.

Oh, he left because one of the Broncos players was giving a super loud interview right next him talking about stopping him.

Oh, he left because one of the Broncos players was giving a super loud interview right next him talking about stopping him.

You have an agenda

Really? OH! the horror!!! THAT"S why he acted like a punk?

I have an agenda? ?????? If supporting the Seahawks is what you are referring to then yes I have an agenda. I don't like Newton because of his character. He brought that on to himself. He and only he is responsible for what he has done in the past and how he carries himself now.

I am a Denver Broncos fan and am happy they won. Even given that though I can see that both Cam and Peyton played like shit. It happens.

There is much to learn in defeat and unfortunately Cam talked a lot of shit and was served with some humble pie which he didn't like. I don't think he is a child, but I do think he has a lot of work to do if he is going to be a leader to the Panthers. I don't think he was childish walking out on the press conference either because let's face it, no one likes to sit up there as the loser but I do think he was not acting as a leader doing that.

Peyton's career is over while Cam's is still going. He still has a chance to redeem himself as a leader and hopefully he takes this experience as a lesson in both how to act properly when they win and how to act properly when you they lose.

You've touched on the key point: leader.

Cam is not a leader. He is a good player, that has fun with his teammates when things are going well. He likes to showboat for his teams and fans. He likes to take selfies, and taunt, and pound his chest.

This is not how a leader functions. I think of Tom Brady, or Peyton. Both of those guys celebrate appropriately when they win, or score a TD. But almost immediately, it is back to business. Back to acting like an adult. They lead their team by example that they are in a business, and that future celebrations can only be repeated with hard work and serious dedication.

And when Tom or Peyton lose, they OWN IT. They admit their fault in losing. They don't make up excuses. They don't blame the media. They lead their team by example by showing that EVERYONE is at fault for a loss.

Cam never took any blame for the Super Bowl loss. I heard his explanation for not diving on his fumble, which was essentially saying that he did nothing wrong. BAD LEADERSHIP.

I anticipate the Panthers will drop back to mediocrity, and if not, they will not go far in the playoffs.

Cam is a punk. When Wilson threw that int that cost them the previous Superbowl he stood up like a man and said the loss was 100% on him. It wasn't true but he took responsibility and answered the inevitable uncomfortable questions following the game. Newton acted like a little bitch. He was rude and petulant. He acted nothing like the leader of a team that faught hard to get to the biggest game in most of the players careers. There is no shame in playing hard and losing to a better team. Maybe when he pussed out and hesitated to recover his fumble when it was laying on the ground right in front of him...THAT was shamefull!!!

Newton is too old to act like a brat. 10 years old maybe.. mid 20's..not so much. He has bad character flaws that by now should have been corrected. Obviously it is too late. One thing for sure. He is no Russell Wilson.

I don't think Newton will ever be a leader along the lines of a Brady, Manning or Wilson. It is just not his nature. He is too emotional when things go good and sulks when things go bad. I doubt if he can change
He is the face of the Panthers though and leads them in taunting behaviors. But he is what he is. Great offensive player who makes things happen

rofl...its always something aint it. The "angry black man" bullshit where you're not allowed to show emotions in a game while being black. Or you'll be labeled as "aggressive" "angry" or some other bs not applied to others.

Richard Sherman was labeled a thug and committed no crime...yanno, like people who are USUALLY labeled a thug. No surprise here that if people didnt like Cam dancing they would have a problem with his other actions no matter what they are.

rofl...its always something aint it. The "angry black man" bullshit where you're not allowed to show emotions in a game while being black. Or you'll be labeled as "aggressive" "angry" or some other bs not applied to others.

Richard Sherman was labeled a thug and committed no crime...yanno, like people who are USUALLY labeled a thug. No surprise here that if people didnt like Cam dancing they would have a problem with his other actions no matter what they are.
Does your pussy hurt??

Does your pussy hurt??

When I'm finished dicking it yeah

Sheesh. Does everything have to turn vulgar?

Forum List

Back