Calling the Republican Bluff

Let's make it simple for you then. Let's pretend I wrote it and posted it here. Now let's hear your cogent and logical arguments against the piece.

While you work on that, I'll be considering how you guys think that when you post something from a source that isn't true, say the $200 million/day Obama trip to Asia with warships, I might say, "That is not true, because it didn't cost that much and it was comparable to other trips by other presidents."

If I cite an article from HuffingtonPost I get hissing and name calling about lies and bias, something I'm still not altogether convinced the troglodytes on this board understand.

the misanthropic troglodytes on the web are a curious species. Before the web they were what was commonly referred to as 'our crazy neighbor' or 'our crazy relative' but now they have a wider audience and they feed on and off of each other. Thanks to technology they now exist outside their immediate communities where there were checks on them

Welcome to the flat earth. Isn't technology wonderful?

:eusa_whistle:

Tell me why the middle class tax cuts can be paid for but the other tax brackets can not be paid for.

stop tying a tax break for the wealthiest of Americans to a much needed tax relief effort for America's Middle Class.

Stop holding middle America hostage.

Why is one paid for but the other destined to expand the deficit?

Because he's a progressive-parasite. IT's the narrative.. it;s what they have been told their whole life by their sixties-leftovers of parents.

Of course, they should probably lay off the weed a bit as well.

Tell me why the middle class tax cuts can be paid for but the other tax brackets can not be paid for.

stop tying a tax break for the wealthiest of Americans to a much needed tax relief effort for America's Middle Class.

Why is it our fault that you hate the so called rich so much that you won't do anything to benefit the people you claim care about so much?

What's more important to you? Your hate for the rich? Or your professed love?

Why is it our fault that you hate the so called rich so much that you won't do anything to benefit the people you claim care about so much?

hate the rich? letting the wealthiest Americans go back to the tax breaks they had under Clinton (when they did very well, thank you) is tantamount to hating the rich?

Wingnut alert!!!

hate the rich? letting the wealthiest Americans go back to the tax breaks they had under Clinton (when they did very well, thank you) is tantamount to hating the rich?

Wingnut alert!!!

Clinton raised taxes on the upper bracket. How was that a "break?"

Why do you hate the middle class?

Wingnut alert!!!

Clinton raised taxes on the upper bracket. How was that a "break?"

and they suffered for it.

next

We don't. We arent the ones standing in the way of keeping their taxes. We want them, and every other American, to not have to deal with a tax increase.

You on the other hand, would prefer that everyone suffer than the people you think are rich get a break.

But Im sure you will continue to call good evil and evil good.

We don't. We arent the ones standing in the way of keeping their taxes. We want them, and every other American, to not have to deal with a tax increase.

You on the other hand, would prefer that everyone suffer than the people you think are rich get a break.

Let the Bush tax cuts on the wealthiest Americans expire. The amount of money each will pay is minuscule to their overall situation.

Stop tying the fate of a middle class tax cut to the wealthiest Americans.

Let the Bush tax cuts on the wealthiest Americans expire. The amount of money each will pay is minuscule to their overall situation.

LoL. We aren't. You are. Because you hate the rich more than you care about the middle class.

What do you guys mean the people we "think are rich"?

If the richest 2 or 3% aren't rich, who is?

Class warfare is a political construct. There are no rich. There are no poor. They aren't distinct classes because there are none. We are all men and women. We all have the rights to pursue our lives as we choose.

The so called poor of this nation have more wealth than 95% of the world. And it didn't come through government aid. It came from freedom.

It's time we stop looking at people as a class of people and see them as the individuals they are.

Class warfare is a political construct. There are no rich. There are no poor. They aren't distinct classes because there are none. We are all men and women. We all have the rights to pursue our lives as we choose.

The so called poor of this nation have more wealth than 95% of the world. And it didn't come through government aid. It came from freedom.

It's time we stop looking at people as a class of people and see them as the individuals they are.

Class warfare is what the wealthy practice on a daily basis. Wall street and big business and the wealthy individual classes are always falling towards greed ad accumulation at the expense of societal cohesion. Who threatens to pack their bags and move/relocate when asked to step up to the plate? Not the middle class.

LoL. We aren't. You are. Because you hate the rich more than you care about the middle class.

No one hates the rich. I know people who are rich. I despise people who are greedy. There is a distinction with a difference -- greed vs wealth. :eusa_shhh:

get a clue

and stop holding America's middle class hostage to a tax break for the wealthiest.

Forum List

Back